ADVERTISEMENT

Why is the right so shook?

I really don't get that map. You have to be legit butthole stupid to think it matters in anyway, when the actual numbers show that most people, especially those in the cities who are objectively smarter on average, wanted someone else to win. But yes huge swathes of unpopulated areas voted for your guy, congrats.

I really don't get that map. You have to be legit butthole stupid to think it matters in anyway, when the actual numbers show that most people, especially those in the cities who are objectively smarter on average, wanted someone else to win. But yes huge swathes of unpopulated areas voted for your guy, congrats.
1000s of acres with 1 farm house on it > 1 acre with 1000s of people living on it.

Reactions: bluechip12
ITT: liberals claim the right is shook while still incessantly whining about an election outcome from 2 years ago

[roll]

So you’re not shook and still have posted over 60,000 times? Good Lord, if you do become shook, Rivals might need to invest in some new servers.

So you’re not shook and still have posted over 60,000 times? Good Lord, if you do become shook, Rivals might need to invest in some new servers.

I’ve never tried to track down and assault members of the board so I guess by your definition I’m not shook.

Reactions: HeupelsThirdChin
ITT: liberals claim the right is shook while still incessantly whining about an election outcome from 2 years ago

[roll]
i get a lot of people dont like him, but what gets me the most is that they cant even be happy about the good things hes done.

i get a lot of people dont like him, but what gets me the most is that they cant even be happy about the good things hes done.

The left isn't shook, they're insane.

66e8e228dc6457bcca4f7c8a945bed88

Reactions: UCFWayne
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/opin...tnam-graham-scott-maxwell-20180807-story.html

Blue wave? Not if Florida Republicans have anything to say about it

Early voting started last week. And so far, Republicans are whupping Democrat tail. We’re talking about 153,106 Republicans who have already voted by mail compared with 124,984 Democrats, according to numbers from the state Division of Elections. That’s a lot more Republicans jazzed about casting ballots than Democrats … especially when you consider there are more Democrats in the state.

You have to be legit butthole stupid to think it matters in anyway, when the actual numbers show that most people, especially those in the cities who are objectively smarter on average, wanted someone else to win
If your blue states are so smart, why do they have so much trouble with graduation rates?
ob·jec·tive·ly
əbˈjektivlē,äbˈjektivlē/
adverb
  1. in a way that is not influenced by personal feelings or opinions.

Let's see what the numbers on graduation rates say!

VOTED FOR HILLARY/BLUE STATES:
California - 77.4%
New York - 81.4%
Oregon - 73%
Washington - 73.5%
New Mexico - 67.9% (lowest in the nation :joy:)

VOTED FOR TRUMP/RED STATES:
Texas - 90.9%
Kansas - 90%
Nebraska - 93.7% (highest in the nation)
Iowa - 93%
Missouri - 93%

SOURCE: https://www.usnews.com/high-schools...-18/see-high-school-graduation-rates-by-state

Whoopsie!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/opin...tnam-graham-scott-maxwell-20180807-story.html

Early voting started last week. And so far, Republicans are whupping Democrat tail. We’re talking about 153,106 Republicans who have already voted by mail compared with 124,984 Democrats, according to numbers from the state Division of Elections. That’s a lot more Republicans jazzed about casting ballots than Democrats … especially when you consider there are more Democrats in the state.

November will be interesting. Republicans are fired up since there's a legit chance to throw Nelson out and pick up a Senate seat. Scott is leading most polls right now.

However, D's "should" be fired up to flip the Governorship, but they're going to be generally bored when boring Gwen Graham is running. She's not going to motivate the Obama-era D voting block that they need to win.

Early voting did not start last week, it started this week and so far, in only some counties. Your numbers are for mail ballots returned. More Democrats requested mail ballots than Republicans.

I would also expect more Republican ballots to come back sooner for a few reasons. Age - older voters who you would be quicker to do it skew R. The other is not all Democrats know who they will be voting for yet. I believe 20% of people still are a TBD (based on the last poll) on who they want to win the primary.

Early voting did not start last week, it started this week and so far, in only some counties. Your numbers are for mail ballots returned. More Democrats requested mail ballots than Republicans.

I would also expect more Republican ballots to come back sooner for a few reasons. Age - older voters who you would be quicker to do it skew R. The other is not all Democrats know who they will be voting for yet. I believe 20% of people still are a TBD (based on the last poll) on who they want to win the primary.

Uh, that's because there are more registered D's in the state than R's. And if you vote once by mail, you can check "always send mail ballot" and it automatically puts you in as a mail ballot request every time.

So your statement isn't really valid. What's valid is how many people are actually sending their ballots back.

maybe you should read the article again, they arent my numbers, they are the numbers the orlando sentinel was able to obtain. perhaps you could take up your grievances with them?

that said, it looks like there might be a blue wave going on up in minnesota

maybe you should read the article again, they arent my numbers, they are the numbers the orlando sentinel was able to obtain. perhaps you could take up your grievances with them?

that said, it looks like there might be a blue wave going on up in minnesota

I looked at the Florida Department of Elections.

Early voting did not start until this Monday.

there are actual counts on that website.....

Yes. What's on that website is exactly what I said in my post.

"Vote by Mail" is not "Early Voting". Early Voting takes place at polling locations. That begun in SOME counties this Monday. I believe by today, almost all counties now have begun.

Regardless - I believe a good reason many Dems have not voted yet are they aren't 100% sure who to vote for. I'm pretty much decided - but am going to hold off for a few days.

Reactions: MACHater02
The laughing stock of the civilized world ..... yet in other threads you are complaining because we have so many immigrants that are basically dying to get here.

I've traveled the world ... Yes people have an opinion on politics in every place, but trust me, nobody is laughing at us. Almost anyplace you go, they all realize the USA is dominant world power.

:joy::joy::joy:

Care to eat crow and admit you are wrong, or do you need me to link the video of all the current world leaders literally laughing at Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT