ADVERTISEMENT

Why is the right so shook?

A page out of your playbook.

And just when we thought you couldn't get any more pathetic. Now you are just knowingly lying like that sack of shit 85.

I guess it explains why you love Trump, you have zero morals and enjoy lying just like our dementia ridden POTUS.

Should have made a new thread for this. We all know 85 would.

Pretty sure I just posted a story about someone who was actually shot in this very thread and not a new one. Guess you skimmed right over that. How sad.

Holy shit. You are actually a moron. Did you even read what you linked? More people think he is arrogant, intolerant and actually dangerous. Literally 3 out of 4 people surveyed do not think he is qualified to be president.

Lmao don't try and shift the goal posts, young lady. Frankly, there are people worth being intolerant towards, so I really don't care that he isn't PC enough for other countries that are being destroyed by radical Islam and open borders. I also don't care that they think he's unqualified; his performance with rejuvenating the economy speaks for itself. You could tell me Nick Saban isn't qualified to be a college HC, and I can point to his performance and call you an idiot.

Why you avoiding the question with what you view as a successful country?

Lmao don't try and shift the goal posts, young lady. Frankly, there are people worth being intolerant towards, so I really don't care that he isn't PC enough for other countries that are being destroyed by radical Islam and open borders. I also don't care that they think he's unqualified; his performance with rejuvenating the economy speaks for itself. You could tell me Nick Saban isn't qualified to be a college HC, and I can point to his performance and call you an idiot.

Your screen name had me cracking up.

And every time you post I think you're Ewe with the same Avatar

The question asked in this thread is why the right is so shook. If you want to ask the question of what a successful country is, start your own thread. If you want to answer why you're shook, post it here.

The question asked in this thread is why the right is so shook. If you want to ask the question of what a successful country is, start your own thread. If you want to answer why you're shook, post it here.

I know you lefties hate America and the Constitution but if you need a detailed explanation of how the 1st Amenment works, I'm happy to keep teaching ya.

Nonetheless, this ones for you
https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threads/why-is-the-left-so-racist.64141/
Lol. I thought the same thing. But he's kind of the antithesis of Ewe.

All in good fun, fellas. I love the city of Orlando and have been a Knights fan since Frost was hired. Will be rooting for Heupel to do well, but as someone living in Oklahoma I'm very skeptical after watching him as OU's OC for a few ugly years.

Last edited:
Lol. I thought the same thing. But he's kind of the antithesis of Ewe.

Haha yup throws me off too everytime. And yes, exact opposite of ewe, this twat is a shit tier actual moron who is more likely than not still in middle school and can't debate his way out of a wet sock. Hell he just posted a link proving the exact opposite of what he was trying to claim. :joy:

Oh no, you don't get off that easy youngster. Everyone already knows you are a legit idiot. My exact quote was

Yes, being the laughing stock of the civilized world is moving forward. I really have to explain everything to you trump nut huggers.

and you responded with an info graphic that says 75% of people surveyed do not think Trump is qualified to be president. I literally can not make this shit up. You are that fuking stupid. Now you are going off on the typical MAGAt racist bullshit, proving to everyone here that you are in fact yet another inbred, slack jawed dumbshit who somehow manages to turn on a computer so he can actually prove to everyone in the entire world just how fuking stupid he is.

and you responded with an info graphic that says 75% of people surveyed do not think Trump is qualified to be president. I literally can not make this shit up. You are that fuking stupid. Now you are going off on the typical MAGAt racist bullshit, proving to everyone here that you are in fact yet another inbred, slack jawed dumbshit who somehow manages to turn on a computer so he can actually prove to everyone in the entire world just how fuking stupid he is.

Lmao you're so mad that I put you in a fact trap. Nice that you can read your quote, let's revisit mine:
Wrong. Other countries view him as an asshole, but a strong leader nonetheless.

None of what I claimed isn't backed up by my link, but you're so angry about it that you're afraid to acknowledge that part :joy::joy::joy:

Also, bonus points for "still in middle school" prefaced by your crying about President Trump being too mean. Maybe other countries don't feel he's qualified because it would take a whole team of gynecologists to deal with this many pussies

Lmao you're so mad that I put you in a fact trap. Nice that you can read your quote, let's revisit mine:

None of what I claimed isn't backed up by my link, but you're so angry about it that you're afraid to acknowledge that part :joy::joy::joy:

Also, bonus points for "still in middle school" prefaced by your crying about President Trump being too mean. Maybe other countries don't feel he's qualified because it would take a whole team of gynecologists to deal with this many pussies

Jesus more middle school insults. Guess I actually have to break it down to a 5th grade reading level for your inbred self.

1) to be the POTUS you must be a strong leader
2) 75% of the people surveyed said he is not fit to be the POTUS
3) therefore (stay with me here) the majority of the world does not think he is a strong leader. Just as I said.

Did you follow that or do I need to type slower?

Jesus more middle school insults. Guess I actually have to break it down to a 5th grade reading level for your inbred self.

1) to be the POTUS you must be a strong leader
2) 75% of the people surveyed said he is not fit to be the POTUS
3) therefore (stay with me here) the majority of the world does not think he is a strong leader. Just as I said.

Did you follow that or do I need to type slower?

55% - Strong leader. That's literally the end of it lmao. When you have to tell yourself that you philosophically disagree with numbers, you should probably choose something else to cry about.

You're so mad you're having to do interpretive mental gymnastics to spin it in your favor. You've effectively lowered the collective IQ of your state with that one.

Can I buy this for you? Only $4 on Amazon

413qcMk0gHL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFWayne

Its because the left has been much more successful moving their agenda forward throughout the years, sometimes even going to the point of forcing their will on the country when the majority opposes them. The right very rarely is capable of backing the lefts agenda up, let alone forwarding their own. We know that eventually we will lose power and things will once again move left, so its frustrating when we cant seem to get anything done.

Its because the left has been much more successful moving their agenda forward throughout the years, sometimes even going to the point of forcing their will on the country when the majority opposes them. The right very rarely is capable of backing the lefts agenda up, let alone forwarding their own. We know that eventually we will lose power and things will once again move left, so its frustrating when we cant seem to get anything done.
Because your ideas are hot wet garbage and America doesn't want them.

The majority of Americans didn't want this and don't want this. Those are facts. No one wants your awful ideas.

Uhh, none of what you said there is fact
I said 2 things

The majority of Americans didn't want this. Trump got only 46% of the vote

The majority of Americans don't want this. Trumps current approval is negative in even the most right swinging of polls. (Rasmussen, -8)

Perhaps that attitude towards the other 90% of the country is why your party has fallen apart lmao
You posted a map with red cornfields and blue population centers in response to a pretty easily verifiable claim that the majority of Americans didn't want Trump in 2016. Youre shook.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
You posted a map with red cornfields and blue population centers in response to a pretty easily verifiable claim that the majority of Americans didn't want Trump in 2016. Youre shook.

No one gives a shit that liberal city cesspools on the coasts have millions of people crammed in together who are brain dead and vote honogenously for democrats

It’s irrelvant

"You're shook," he said as he struggled to unwad his panties over an election from 2 years ago. :joy::joy::joy:

Wrong again. If you subtract the 5 million illegals who voted for Hillary, Trump won by a comfortable margin. Also wasn't aware of the wealth of corn fields in Florida, West Virginia, Utah, etc.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
No one gives a shit that liberal city cesspools on the coasts have millions of people crammed in together who are brain dead and vote honogenously for democrats

It’s irrelvant
Our adversaries are intellectually impotent, which is reflected in their inability to formulate a coherent argument.

There are many reasons why Donald Trump—the Great White Hope—has triumphed in one of the most consequential elections in U.S. history. Yes, he was running against a deeply flawed candidate. Yes, the voters are unhappy with their personal circumstances. They know that the economy is rigged and that bad trade deals are destroying their jobs.

But more than anything, white voters who elected Trump are sick and tired of multiculturalism, sjw's, blm's, lgb who's, commie and south american marxists that is ruining this nation with their disgraceful presence.

Trump famously designated Mexicans rapists and murderers. Of course they are rapists. Of course they are murderers. And like Trump said, theyre one tough hombre too!

I am personally astonished at the shallowness of white liberals like cuckin and ninhja. They have no intellectual substance. None!

"You're shook," he said as he struggled to unwad his panties over an election from 2 years ago. :joy::joy::joy:

Wrong again. If you subtract the 5 million illegals who voted for Hillary, Trump won by a comfortable margin. Also wasn't aware of the wealth of corn fields in Florida, West Virginia, Utah, etc.
2.75 million people registered to vote in more than one state. That's a new one. Easy way for millions of Dems to vote twice.

Add to that millions of dead people and millions of illegal aliens voting and Hillary's popular vote win goes away.

They mentioned an illegal alien, Rosa Ortega voting FIVE TIMES.

Thank God for MAGA.

It's relevant to my claim that this mouth breathing red hat questioned.
Yeah, who the hell cares what the most intelligent and educated people in the country think? I want to know what Jim Bob and Peggy from BFE have to say!

If you are going to get technical here, all Americans did not vote. So you have to qualify your statement to "majority of Americans that voted in the last election"

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT