ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Democrat hopefuls

Because I think the country of Israel has made awful decisions and deserves to be critiqued? Ok bud, whatever you say.

Her comments have nothing to do with Israel policy and everything to do with age old heinous Jewish stereotypes and criticisms that were used by people to denote Jews to 2nd class citizens

So you either don’t even read comments from a person before defending them and you’re an ignorant blowhard, or you know what she said and you find that embracing anti-Semitism is OK so long as you’re going to bat for the anti-Semite who is being hailed as some new DNC rock star

Either way it’s a terrible look for you.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Her comments have nothing to do with Israel policy and everything to do with age old heinous Jewish stereotypes and criticisms that were used by people to denote Jews to 2nd class citizens

So you either don’t even read comments from a person before defending them and you’re an ignorant blowhard, or you know what she said and you find that embracing anti-Semitism is OK so long as you’re going to bat for the anti-Semite who is being hailed as some new DNC rock star

Either way it’s a terrible look for you.
Wrong.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
The survey conducted by the Yale Program on Climate Communication and the George Mason University Center for Climate Change Communication found that 92 percent of Democrats and 64 percent of Republicans back the Green New Deal plan.

yea im sure they produced a fair poll. LOL
Did you read the poll question? Basically "are you in favor of replacing fossil fuels with renewable energy sources, improving energy efficiency of vehicles, and making buildings more environmentally friendly. "

Not one mention of the cost or inconvenience the plan would cause.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Did you read the poll question? Basically "are you in favor of replacing fossil fuels with renewable energy sources, improving energy efficiency of vehicles, and making buildings more environmentally friendly. "

so much for shook chickens claims

Does the green new deal even cover any of that? Why would pollsters create and inject policy into an outline?

This poll shows there is overwhelming public support for the outcome and that the American people think it's worth looking into if we can get there.

It's not that difficult to understand.

You've basically identified how liberals must spin their policies to get people to buy their shit. Use vague trigger words that sound nice, hide the cost of any proposals, and say things like "you don't HATE the earth, do you!?"

There's a reason they're terrified of having Medicare for All scored for cost by the CBO and refuse to accept the cost findings of everyone who has studied it. There's a reason that they went into Damage Control mode literally seconds after this idiotic GND was released.

You've basically identified how liberals must spin their policies to get people to buy their shit. Use vague trigger words that sound nice, hide the cost of any proposals, and say things like "you don't HATE the earth, do you!?"

There's a reason they're terrified of having Medicare for All scored for cost by the CBO and refuse to accept the cost findings of everyone who has studied it. There's a reason that they went into Damage Control mode literally seconds after this idiotic GND was released.
I love how fast you jumped off the "I can't believe she called that guy a racist" bandwagon.

You've basically identified how liberals must spin their policies to get people to buy their shit.

Please, tell me me more! How do they work?

Use vague trigger words that sound nice...
Like "The Wall"?

...hide the cost of any proposals...
Like declaring "Mexico will pay for it"?

and say things like "you don't HATE the earth, do you!?"
You mean like saying "Against the Wall? So you are for OPEN borders, huh?"

Thanks. I see how these evil liberal spin policies work now. :)

Like "The Wall"?

I know you're a blowhard partisan troll but trying to equate the GND or MFA with the need for a barrier or wall on our border is probably the most pathetic, incorrect comparison that I've seen on this board.

Especially since we already know that 1.) Barriers are extremely affordable 2.) barriers work and 3.) The CBP professionals have said they need more barriers.

$3-5B vs. $90 Trillion dollars. What a legit comparison!

Like "The Wall"?

Hello 911, I'd like to report a murder.

also :joy::joy::joy: at 85 calling someone else a "blowhard partisan troll". This board is amazing.

Funny how everyone is whining about her being an anti-Semite...yet no one is willing to actually post this supposed "anti-Semitic" things she's said. If its so bad it certainly can't be that hard to post and call her out?

Oh maybe because its a massive crock of shit and you red hats are just a bunch of racist anti muslim inbred fuking morons.

Are we pretending like people who hate Jews vote democrat? What type of gaslighting is this?

It's the democrats who come out against Nazis. We're the ones punching nazis in the face and you're the ones "defending free speech" and allowing them to hide behind the first amendment while their movement grows under the nurturing arm of a presidential administration that won't say anything negative about them because they wants their votes. Do we really need to talk about Charlottesville again?

Democrats are not the Anti-Semitic party in this country. Every single Nazi in America voted for Donald J Trump in 2016 and will vote for him again in 2020.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Are we pretending like people who hate Jews vote democrat? What type of gaslighting is this?

It's the democrats who come out against Nazis. We're the ones punching nazis in the face and you're the ones "defending free speech" and allowing them to hide behind the first amendment while their movement grows under the nurturing arm of a presidential administration that won't say anything negative about them because they wants their votes. Do we really need to talk about Charlottesville again?

Democrats are not the Anti-Semitic party in this country. Every single Nazi in America voted for Donald J Trump in 2016 and will vote for him again in 2020.

What if I told you that Nazis and far left anti-Semites share the same views? Can your tiny brain comprehend that?

Lol for Christ’s sakes, you now have two elected congresswomen who are openly anti-Semitic and a party full of leaders who openly meet with and embrace Louis Farrakhan

Tell me, are the Democrats calling for bigots like Omar to be censured and removed from the Foreign Relations Committee just angry conservatives too?

At least there are still honest democrats who call an anti-Semite when they see one. Unlike @fried-chicken and the leftie extremists here

Here’s a Jewish Democrat from Florida using his time in the House Chamber to wonder aloud why his own party leadership and far left members can’t bring themselves to condemn anti-Senitism directly when it comes from a member of the House and a member of their own party who happens to be a documented anti-Semite

What if I told you that Nazis and far left anti-Semites share the same views? Can your tiny brain comprehend that?

Lol for Christ’s sakes, you now have two elected congresswomen who are openly anti-Semitic and a party full of leaders who openly meet with and embrace Louis Farrakhan

Tell me, are the Democrats calling for bigots like Omar to be censured and removed from the Foreign Relations Committee just angry conservatives too?

At least there are still honest democrats who call an anti-Semite when they see one. Unlike @fried-chicken and the leftie extremists here
I’ve been saying this for years that the extreme left of the Democratic Party is something Jews should fear. The problem now is the far left wing of the Democratic Party has now taken control of the party. Say what you want about the far right if the Republican Party, they have no control and are marginalized when they do something stupid. Interesting enough recently at the Temple I attend in Tampa it was discussed at the Men’s meeting that it’s time to open the eyes of the congregation, to discuss platforms rather then the names of the parties after the names.

Last edited:

Wonder why nazis don't vote dem then.

I’ve been saying this for years that the extreme left of the Democratic Party is something g Jews should fear. The problem now is the far left wing of the Democratic Party has now taken co trip of the party. Say what you want about the far right if the Republican Party, they have no control and are marginalized when they do something stupid. Interesting enough recently at the Temple I attend in Tampa it was discussed at the Men’s meeting that it’s time to open the eyes of the congregation, to discuss platforms rather then the names of the parties after the names.

They just disguise their hate for Jews under the guise of “social justice” for Palestine and get idiots like FC to think that accusing American Jews of having a dual allegiance is just a “critique” of Israe

It’s an open embrace of anti-Semitism

They just disguise their hate for Jews under the guise of “social justice” for Palestine and get idiots like FC to think that accusing American Jews of having a dual allegiance is just a “critique” of Israe

It’s an open embrace of anti-Semitism
No hiding it, their open acceptance of the bds movement has one purpose and has been proven to be founded by the militant wings of the Palestinian movement.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/07/politics/no-votes-anti-semitism-resolution/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

The US House of Representatives voted 407-23 to pass a resolution Thursday that broadly condemned hate and intolerance, including anti-Semitism and anti-Muslim discrimination. All 23 no votes were from Republicans.

Lol.
Wait, I thought you said it was ok to vote against something if a law already existed that did the same thing. Just checking the hypocrisy meter here.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/07/politics/no-votes-anti-semitism-resolution/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

The US House of Representatives voted 407-23 to pass a resolution Thursday that broadly condemned hate and intolerance, including anti-Semitism and anti-Muslim discrimination. All 23 no votes were from Republicans.

Lol.

Mostly because it was a sham vote that Pelosi set up to not address the actual problem- being anti-Semites in the ranks of the Democrats

Many Jewish GOPers voted no for this reason.

Defending anti-Senitism is now a DNC priority

Cliffsnotes version for those not paying attention:

Muslim congresswoman makes antisemitic remarks.
In response, congress puts forth resolution condemning hate against muslims.

Mostly because it was a sham vote that Pelosi set up to not address the actual problem- being anti-Semites in the ranks of the Democrats

Many Jewish GOPers voted no for this reason.

Defending anti-Senitism is now a DNC priority
It was a shame vote, not sure when Pacific Islanders faced so much hate. Who knew...

I'd love to read the quote of what antisemitic stuff she said.

Was it as bad as "Jews will not replace us!" or maybe it wasn't as bad?

Why do all Nazis vote Republican and not side with the true anti-semite democrats? Maybe they didn't know that we are Jew haters just like them or what?

Why do all Nazis vote Republican and not side with the true anti-semite democrats? Maybe they didn't know that we are Jew haters just like them or what?
This would be a great point if it was quantifiable. Can you show me a poll of self identified Nazis where they came in Republican-heavy, or is that just an assumption on your part?

And where did I defend anyone voting against this resolution?

Hashtag crickets
So republicans are the real antisemites because they wouldn't vote for a resolution that was meaningless just like dems are baby murders in your eyes. Do I have that right?

This would be a great point if it was quantifiable. Can you show me a poll of self identified Nazis where they came in Republican-heavy, or is that just an assumption on your part?
It's based on observations that at Democrat events there are no nazis but there's a lot of Nazis at Republican events.

So republicans are the real antisemites because they wouldn't vote for a resolution that was meaningless just like dems are baby murders in your eyes. Do I have that right?
The resolution was to condemn hate against all groups. So I suppose we can agree that 23 Republicans are in favor of hate while 44 democrats are in favor of killing a live-born baby. Agreed?

The resolution was to condemn hate against all groups. So I suppose we can agree that 23 Republicans are in favor of hate while 44 democrats are in favor of killing a live-born baby. Agreed?
That's your view not mine. I just want you to be consistent.

It's based on observations that at Democrat events there are no nazis but there's a lot of Nazis at Republican events.
So we should hold an entire political party accountable for the fringe that supports them. Gotcha sweetheart.

So we should hold an entire political party accountable for the fringe that supports them. Gotcha sweetheart.
He’s the 100% factual truth. Both parties have fringe groups and both are anti-Semitic, but one one party’s fringe has control of the party.

Still waiting for someone to actually post this supposed "antisemitic" remarks.

Spoiler: they weren't remotely antisemtic, racist pieces of shits like 85 and Gal just like to whine about muslims.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT