ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

Where is 'life begins at conception' and 'Presidents are above the law' written in the Constitution?
Life does begin at conception. Hope this helps. Do you need the constitution to tell you that?

Also, literally Justice Roberts on 1 June in the SCOTUS ruling:

“The President is not above the law.”

Go back to your coloring books now…

Where is 'life begins at conception' and 'Presidents are above the law' written in the Constitution?
you keep yapping about the constitution. this you?
Free speech is one thing, but as we keep seeing, there are idiots out there who actually listen to the crazy nonsense that gets spewed across the internet here and elsewhere.
ANYTHING we could do to try to regulate this kind of unhealthy disinformation campaign would immediately be characterized as some Commie action to stifle free speech. In other words, we can't win for losing.
Our resident gun fetishists always overreact with "NO, NO, NO YOU CAN"T TAKE AWAY OUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS!!!!"
let's get you caught up on the first 2 before you open you cum bucket again

Life does begin at conception. Hope this helps. Do you need the constitution to tell you that?
YES. This is not a fcuking theocracy no matter how much nutjobs like you want it to be one.
Also, literally Justice Roberts on 1 June in the SCOTUS ruling:
“The President is not above the law.”
Funny you didn't finish it. "....EXCEPT when carrying out his official duties." Thanks to these brilliant minds, we can argue what is or isn't considered an official duty.

YES. This is not a fcuking theocracy no matter how much nutjobs like you want it to be one.

Funny you didn't finish it. "....EXCEPT when carrying out his official duties." Thanks to these brilliant minds, we can argue what is or isn't considered an official duty.

I am pro choice, dumb ass. That doesn't mean life doesn't begin at conception. The only one autistically screeching about a theocracy is you.

This is what I cited. Perhaps you should actually read it, or have someone read it to you:

The President is not above the law. But under our system of
separated powers, the President may not be prosecuted for exercising
his core constitutional powers, and he is entitled to at least presumptive immunity from prosecution for his official acts. That immunity
applies equally to all occupants of the Oval Office. Pp. 41–43.

I am pro choice, dumb ass. That doesn't mean life doesn't begin at conception. The only one autistically screeching about a theocracy is you.
LOL You've made it crystal clear you don't know what the fcuk a theocracy is. If you did, you wouldn't have been stupid enough to ask this gem:
Life does begin at conception. Do you need the constitution to tell you that?

I have an honest request. Can anyone please answer this question:

How in gods green earth you think it's ok to vote for trump when 40 of Trump's 44 cabinet members refused to endorse him?

His own right hand man, former Vice President Pence will not endorse him.

Why would you vote for him? Why?

You just made my point, If it isn't in there then it isn't a federal right. And if it isn't a federal issue then it should be handled state by state. Which is exactly what the Court said.

Don't forget Vote for Joe Biden in Nov.

Dear Google:

I would like to report an assassination. Adolf Shooky died. Again.

You just made my point, If it isn't in there then it isn't a federal right.
Equal justice under the law is a federal right.....unless, I guess, you are a 16-year old teenager who discovers she's pregnant from her step-dad. Then it's FU twice over.
Don't forget Vote for Joe Biden in Nov.
You are one of our board's "they both suck" gang. Shouldn't you be happy neither one is going to win this fall?

Equal justice under the law is a federal right.....unless, I guess, you are a 16-year old teenager who discovers she's pregnant from her step-dad. Then it's FU twice over.

You are one of our board's "they both suck" gang. Shouldn't you be happy neither one is going to win this fall?
We now don't know that either will win. I also said if Dems put up a moderate I may well vote for that person. Harris doesn't fit that role.

Last edited:
If you were the baby who was adopted by one of those Trump-supporting Jan. 6th American heroes, you'd be grateful.

I have said I would rather not vote for Trump. But he is right of center, Not far left. I have to pick my poison, On her Knees Kamala BJ Harris who is far left and has shown 0 that she can do the job. See border, who 90% of the time I disagree with policy wise. Or someone I have real issues with character wise, but agree 65% of the time on policy.
I wouldn't want any of these people near my grandkids.

I have said I would rather not vote for Trump. But he is right of center, Not far left. I have to pick my poison,
Yeah boy! We don't want no stinkin' "far left" candidate in the White House. (Please define what exactly 'far left' policy means.)

In contrast, a convicted felon, business fraudster, twice-impeached, insurrection-leading, Putin-asskissing, authoritarian would be so much better.
See border, who 90% of the time I disagree with policy wise. Or someone I have real issues with character wise, but agree 65% of the time on policy.
Yeah, a little patch of border wall is so much more effective in solving the problem than a bipartisan bill that would have beefed up border security.

Chud logic is truly mind-boggling.

[
Yeah boy! We don't want no stinkin' "far left" candidate in the White House. (Please define what exactly 'far left' policy means.)

In contrast, a convicted felon, business fraudster, twice-impeached, insurrection-leading, Putin-asskissing, authoritarian would be so much better.

Yeah, a little patch of border wall is so much more effective in solving the problem than a bipartisan bill that would have beefed up border security.

Chud logic is truly mind-boggling.

Harris would be solidly mid right wing in any other 1st world country and only here do we literal mouth breathers like good "the earth isn't warming" knight claiming she's far left. 🤣

Dispite his Thursday night performance, Biden will win.
Old Man Biden ran (and won) and is running again (and will win again) BECAUSE of Trump's crazy term as POTUS.

Why should Biden be 'kicked to the curb'? It's telling that the naysayers can only talk about is his age. His accomplishments are undeniable.
And for all the 'dementia' talk about President Biden, Trump is the one who is really losing it.
wow this aged so bad

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Harris would be solidly mid right wing in any other 1st world country and only here do we literal mouth breathers like good "the earth isn't warming" knight claiming she's far left. 🤣
LOL, yeah, it's incredible, isn't it? 😂

Back during the 2020 primaries, Harris was bashed by the party's progressive wing as a right-leaning Democrat because of her 'tough on crime' history as a former Prosecutor and State Attorney General.

But I guess when you're viewing the world through MAGA-colored glasses, everyone not already inside your cult is 'far left.'

LOL, yeah, it's incredible, isn't it? 😂

Back during the 2020 primaries, Harris was bashed by the party's progressive wing as a right-leaning Democrat because of her 'tough on crime' history as a former Prosecutor and State Attorney General.

But I guess when you're viewing the world through MAGA-colored glasses, everyone not already inside your cult is 'far left.'
didn't happen + no she wouldn't

• endorsed the Green New Deal, which was only endorsed by retards like Bernie Sanders, AOC and Elizabeth Warren
  • co-sponsored single-payer health care (i.e. universal health care).
  • advocated for “a complete transition away from fossil fuels in ten years", which would have led to the collapse of our economy
  • supported a “universal government jobs guarantee”
  • she was also for government programs promising universal access to healthy foods
  • she wanted to upgrade every single home and business building in the country for energy efficiency
  • Harris also supported “UBI – Universal Basic Income,” “new national living wage standards,” “more power for labor unions,” “free college,” “a whole new electric grid,” “the end of gasoline cars by 2030,” “and the transformation of U.S. agriculture, including the end of much of the cattle industry”

radical left + retarded is a dangerous combination, tried to assassinate a President just a few weeks ago

JD Vance is showing himself to be a horrible VP pick. Dude is straight out of the 1920s. My guess is Trump is already regretting picking him.
Just a really weird choice given all the alternatives and the position they were in. It’s like UCF having a big lead against Baylor and running shitty plays to bring them back in the game. Starting to feel like Sarah Palin’s effect on John McCain. Just wish Kamala had the same kind of aura as Obama.

Smart man.

They still might do the bait and switch

Democrats can’t be trusted.

Polls drop for Kamala and then they switch to someone like Michelle Obama. Let the democrats and Kamala sink as the country falls apart

Demonstrations throughout the country as this administration stands by and does nothing

Putin threatening more force as the democrats shell out millions/billions of taxpayer money on a war that’s a stalemate

Border Security continues to fail miserably

Smart man.

They still might do the bait and switch

Democrats can’t be trusted.

Polls drop for Kamala and then they switch to someone like Michelle Obama. Let the democrats and Kamala sink as the country falls apart

Demonstrations throughout the country as this administration stands by and does nothing

Putin threatening more force as the democrats shell out millions/billions of taxpayer money on a war that’s a stalemate

Border Security continues to fail miserably
Yeah, maybe, or could just be that he's scared.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Yeah, maybe, or could just be that he's scared.
A 78 year old man should not be debating a 59 year-old former DA.

It’s a foolish move because Trump is too old as well.

Winning a debate doesn’t mean you are a good candidate to be president. Unfortunately, voters are dumb

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT