ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

I've wondered why the debate between Biden and Trump is so early. It's really odd. If Biden comes out and gets annihilated on stage and his brain malfunctions, the dems could replace him before the DNC. If they debate in September/October and he pulls that shit, it's over.
It seems Dems could assess that without a debate. But there is always the chance that Trump implodes during the debate and they can continue the weekend at Biden’s.

It seems Dems could assess that without a debate. But there is always the chance that Trump implodes during the debate and they can continue the weekend at Biden’s.
Ultimately, it’s Biden’s call. But if he doesn’t watch it, he’s going to become Joe Biden Ginsberg, stay too long, and become a real problem like RBG did in 2020.

This was a pretty decent debate, although I think Brian Tyler Cohen broke his fukcing neck spinning the mental gymnastics of how Biden is completely capable of winning.

Tomi Lahren said it best--she wants Biden to run. He's the one candidate she knows Trump can beat. If Joe gets replaced with someone like Newsom, she is fearful.

smart, Newsome would wipe the floor with Trump in a debate.

To all of the Trump lovers, are you really ok with him bringing 2 gang members with active cases on stage to endorse him? Here is recent footage of one of those guys at the airport. If you can overlook your candidate bringing criminals onstage then I'm revoking your "party of tough on crime" card away.

Last edited:
To all of the Trump lovers, are you really ok with him bringing 2 gang members with active cases on stage to endorse him? Here is recent footage of one of those guys at the airport. If you can overlook your candidate bringing criminals onstage them Im revoking your "party of tough on crime" card away.

No one here loves Trump.

Hope this helps.

No one here loves Trump.
peow7-really.gif

@DaShuckster & @Gatorbull357 when they see black people not voting for their team

8udsnf.jpg

Racist people like Adolf Shooky and GatorBull think minorities are far too stupid to know what's good for them, so they take take it upon themselves to tell them what they need in their lives and how they must vote. And then they call them Uncle Toms and dumb shits when those same minorities feel like they are being pandered to. You know, like Joe Biden loves doing:

Yeah, Black people in this country are too stupid to understand that Republicans who trumpet Anti-DEI and Anti-Critical Race Theory are their true friends, right? :rolleyes:
Even Bill Maher has stated numerous times getting rid of DEI was a good thing. And he’s about as liberal as it gets.

Try, just for one day, to step into the present and stop viewing the world from your myopic couch. In other words, smarten up.

Maybe you can explain how more and more blacks are now voting for Trump, as well as other minorities. See if you can do this without citing a liberal talking point/scare tactic from 1996. Or hell, even 2012 when Joe Biden told everyone that Mitt Romney was going to put blacks back in chains.

Yeah, Black people in this country are too stupid to understand that Republicans who trumpet Anti-DEI and Anti-Critical Race Theory are their true friends, right? :rolleyes:
do you also shower with young girls or is that just your favorite president?

Even Bill Maher has stated numerous times getting rid of DEI was a good thing.
LOL God forbid, you explain it yourself. If a "lib" like Bill Maher said it, it must be a good thing, right??!!!! 🤪

In other words, smarten up.
This gem from the board's biggest dumbsh*t. Think real hard for us and explain why Blacks should 'be smart' and welcome the GOP's protests against CRT and DEI. Come on, Einstein, give it a go!

LOL God forbid, you explain it yourself. If a "lib" like Bill Maher said it, it must be a good thing, right??!!!! 🤪

This gem from the board's biggest dumbsh*t. Think real hard for us and explain why Blacks should 'be smart' and welcome the GOP's protests against CRT and DEI. Come on, Einstein, give it a go!
You can’t possibly be this stupid. So, I’ll say it again: smarten up.

Maybe, just maybe, blacks and other minorities in this country are sick and tired of racist dumb shits like you, and our president, pandering and patronizing them with ridiculous shit like DEI. Again, maybe you can explain to me and the rest of the board why more blacks are going to vote for Trump this time around than they did the last time, when he improved on his numbers in that demographic from 2016? Go on, we are all waiting for your brilliant response.

But per usual, you’ll just do what you always do and play with your food and sound like you’re 100% retarded.

And this is how effing stupid Adolf Shooky is: I tell him to smarten up and he asks me why blacks should be smart. You can’t even make this up.

I swear to God, it’s like arguing with Hellen Keller with him.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes

biggest Nazi on the board tries to lecture us on racism

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Maybe, just maybe, blacks and other minorities in this country are sick and tired of racist dumb shits like you, and our president, pandering and patronizing them with ridiculous shit like DEI.
LOL Why should I bother responding to you? It's crystal clear you have no fcuking clue was DEI even is!!!!

Yeah, if I'm a Black college student, I sure wouldn't want student support services designed to help me succeed. 🤪
Again, maybe you can explain to me and the rest of the board why more blacks are going to vote for Trump this time around than they did the last time,
LOL Yeah, the BLACK VOTE is going to make the difference for Trump this time around!!!! Whoohooo!!! 2020 - Blacks for Biden 93% 2016 - Blacks for Hillary 88% But Fox News told you Trump is going to bigly eat into the minority vote this time around. So HEY, you know what you're talking about, right? BTW, they also told you the Dominion Voting Systems screwed over Trump last time.

I swear stupid people shouldn't be allowed to vote.
But per usual, you’ll just do what you always do and play with your food and sound like you’re 100% retarded.
Yep, that insult should help mask what a clueless idiot you are.

LOL Why should I bother responding to you? It's crystal clear you have no fcuking clue was DEI even is!!!!

Yeah, if I'm a Black college student, I sure wouldn't want student support services designed to help me succeed. 🤪

LOL Yeah, the BLACK VOTE is going to make the difference for Trump this time around!!!! Whoohooo!!! 2020 - Blacks for Biden 93% 2016 - Blacks for Hillary 88% But Fox News told you Trump is going to bigly eat into the minority vote this time around. So HEY, you know what you're talking about, right? BTW, they also told you the Dominion Voting Systems screwed over Trump last time.

Yep, that insult should help mask what a clueless idiot you are.
Nah, actually it sounds like you have no freaking clue what DEI is or you wouldn’t make ridiculous claims like you just did. You might want to set that one down because you’re embarrassing yourself. Maybe you can tell me how blacks need to be smart again.

What in the fukc are you rambling on and on about Fox News for? Is that your go to when you’re getting slapped around? What’s next, are you gonna call me MAGA?

You still fail to acknowledge that more and more blacks and minorities in general are voting for Trump. You can screech all you want, but it doesn’t change that basic fact. Does that hurt your feelings?

Reactions: Ucfmikes and thall_
i agree.

wait, what's this?
  • Individuals who identify as Republican have greater probability knowledge
  • Individuals who identify as Republican have higher verbal reasoning ability
  • Individuals who identify as Republican have better question comprehension
  • Cognitive ability’s effect on party identity works through socio-economic position

• Haha
BBBBBBButttt buttt buttttt, guyyyyyyyyys, if we didn't have so many minorities voting for democrats, IT WOULD BE US WHO WOULD HAVE GREATER PROBABILITY KNOWLEDGE, VERBAL REASONING, QUESTION COMPREHENSION AND STUFF!!!!!

--Adolf Shooky, probably

(Adolf Shooky realizing what he said was 100% racist)

Well guuuuuuuuyyyyyssssss, the questions that they asked all those minorities WERE UNDOUBTEDLY RACIALLY BIASED!!!!!!!!!

-
-Adolf Shooky, probably

• Haha
Reactions: thall_
(Adolf Shooky realizing what he said was 100% racist)

Well guuuuuuuuyyyyyssssss, the questions that they asked all those minorities WERE UNDOUBTEDLY RACIALLY BIASED!!!!!!!!!

-
-Adolf Shooky, probably
(Adolf Shooky realizing that not all democrats are minorities, contrary to the narrative he hears on CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of his liberal news outlets)

I couldn't expect any less from a bunch of FOX NEWS MAGA HATS WHO WORSHIP DONALD TRUMP!!!!!!

AM I RIGHT GUYYYYYYYYSSSSSS?!?!?!??!

--
Adolf Shooky, probably

• Haha
So, are we supposed to be totally offended by what he said or something? Because it seems like he was being his typical smart-ass, tongue-in-cheek self and he's said things that are a billion times worse.
Everyone is so triggered by Trump. That wasn’t NEARLY the worst thing that he has said even this week. lol.

We already know he sucks. Trump cares about Trump. He’s an unstable, egotistical maniac. Just don’t vote for him.

Racist people like Adolf Shooky and GatorBull think minorities are far too stupid to know what's good for them, so they take take it upon themselves to tell them what they need in their lives and how they must vote. And then they call them Uncle Toms and dumb shits when those same minorities feel like they are being pandered to. You know, like Joe Biden loves doing:

Nice try, but I DISLIKE Biden more than Trump. I just hate the outright hypocrisy of Republicans. You still didn't answer my question...are you ok with Trump bringing 2 gang members with active cases on stage to endorse him? ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!! You guys are such d---riders that you refuse to criticize Trump no matter what he says or does and that's scary.

Nice try, but I DISLIKE Biden more than Trump. I just hate the outright hypocrisy of Republicans. You still didn't answer my question...are you ok with Trump bringing 2 gang members with active cases on stage to endorse him? ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!! You guys are such d---riders that you refuse to criticize Trump no matter what he says or does and that's scary.

No, I'm not ok with it. Happy?

Are you ok with Biden being a pedo?

ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!! You guys are such dickriders that you refuse to criticize Biden no matter how many teens he fondles, and that's scary.

No, I'm not ok with it. Happy?

Are you ok with Biden being a pedo?

ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!! You guys are such dickriders that you refuse to criticize Biden no matter how many teens he fondles, and that's scary.
Thank you! That's all I ask. It's ok to disagree with your party. My buddies who are Trump fans refuse to acknowledge when he does something wrong. Blind loyalty is not a good thing. And I DISLIKE Biden. Not every person who dislikes Trump is a Biden fan. Me being of Haitian descent, it was the Clintons and Joe Biden who forced Haiti to get rid of its military which led to our president being easily assassinated and gangs taking over the country. Joe Biden still feels that Haiti shouldn't have a military. Biden is hot trash. I didn't even agree with him being Obama's VP. I thought he could have chosen somebody better. I dislike both parties evenly but dislike Republicans a little bit more b/c of the contradictions.

That's all I ask. My buddies who are Trump fans refuse to acknowledge when he does something wrong. And I DISLIKE Biden. Me being of Haitian descent, it was the Clintons and Joe Biden who forced Haiti to get rid of its military which led to our president being easily assassinated and gangs taking over the country. Joe Biden still feels that Haiti shouldn't have a military. Biden is hot trash. I dislike both parties evenly but dislike republicans a little bit more b/c of the contradictions.

ANSWER THE QUESTION, DICKRIDER!!!!!!!!! LMAO.

I feel I answered your question when i said I hate Biden. I'm not a democrat either. I don't claim either party.

Ok. Well dude, I've said of Trump the following on this board:

1. Shitstain
2. Orange raccoon
3. Dumb fukc
4. I do not like him
5. I do not support him

And yet, you decided to start screeching/projecting because you have friends who ride his dick.

Do a little homework before you run in here and do that again.

Your problem is expecting to engage in an actual discussion with an idiot whose idea of a ‘witty’ comeback is …

Shooky showing off all 67 of his IQ points yet again.

OP called me a dickrider and I respond in kind. And yet, I answered his question, dumb shit. But you completely ignore that and the fact that he initiated this one and now you decide to look like a fool.

I notice that you've now ignored Biden being a pedo for like the fourth time. Glad you're AOK with him showering with his daughter. People like you make me sick.

Nice try, but I DISLIKE Biden more than Trump.
I dislike both parties evenly but dislike Republicans a little bit more b/c of the contradictions.
so let me get this straight.

you dislike Biden more than Trump, but you dislike R's more than D's.

so it would then follow that you like Trump more than you like the average R, yet every post of yours is crying about how much you hate Trump.

you don't even know what you think.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT