ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

Citizenship and residency are not the same thing and you have a drivers license for safety issues, so not remotely the same thing. But if you need to make it illegal twice because it is such an issue (which it's not), then why not have everyone have to prove their citizenship everytime they vote?
It’s a bill that’s DoA in the senate so Trump acolytes can crow about “stopping voter fraud”. Since that cost him the last election. 😉

Citizenship and residency are not the same thing
you're right. one requires showing a birth certificate and the other requires showing a drivers license. what an important hair to split
But if you need to make it illegal twice because it is such an issue (which it's not)
if its not an issue then there's no need for y'all to worry

after hearing how safe and secure the 2020 election was, lets see if we can make this one even more safe and secure

you're right. one requires showing a birth certificate and the other requires showing a drivers license. what an important hair to split

if its not an issue then there's no need for y'all to worry

after hearing how safe and secure the 2020 election was, lets see if we can make this one even more safe and secure
The worry is because citizens are being taken off the rolls.

And you don't care that Trump is accused of raping a 12 and 13 year old, but of course this has nothing to do with the current conversation.
No. I don't care about shit that was dismissed because it was fake, dumb ass.

Hope this helps. And save the retarded BUT SHE WAS GETTING DEATH THREATS!!! screeching.

• Haha
Reactions: thall_
No. I don't care about shit that was dismissed because it was fake, dumb ass.

Hope this helps. And save the retarded BUT SHE WAS GETTING DEATH THREATS!!! screeching.
I know you don't care, I just said that, but thanks for adding to the conversation as usual.

No problem, cubs “the younger the better” 79…
Hey that was a good one. You and thall should really take your show on the road. You can call it "the one trick pony show", where you just call people pedophiles and retards all day. Would be a smash hit I'm sure.

Hey that was a good one. You and thall should really take your show on the road. You can call it "the one trick pony show", where you just call people pedophiles and retards all day. Would be a smash hit I'm sure.
100%. Great idea. Would you be willing to be our retard/pedo prop?

Citizenship and residency are not the same thing and you have a drivers license for safety issues, so not remotely the same thing. But if you need to make it illegal twice because it is such an issue (which it's not), then why not have everyone have to prove their citizenship everytime they vote?
The same people who declared that Hawaiian-born, President Obama wasn't a US citizen are the same people who'll want to have Hispanic Americans pulled out of the line and ordered to prove their citizenship before being 'allowed' to vote.

Forty percent of Americans never bother to vote "but them illegals are doin' it all over the place by golly!" 🤪

Collar and a leash are too kinky for you but a daddy showering with a teen/pre-teen daughter is on the table.

Got it.
Well no, that would be kinky too, but you're the only who keeps bringing up teen and preteen, because you can't be an accomplished troll without completely pulling stuff out of your ass.

Well no, that would be kinky too, but you're the only who keeps bringing up teen and preteen, because you can't be an accomplished troll without completely pulling stuff out of your ass.
Yeah, I’m pedo enabler who said showering with your daughter was normal in the 1970s—until I found out it was the 1990s and said that was AOK as well.

Your hole is getting deeper…

Yeah, I’m pedo enabler who said showering with your daughter was normal in the 1970s—until I found out it was the 1990s and said that was AOK as well.

Your hole is getting deeper…
Except, you are making up the 90s part. She never mentions her age in the part you keep salivating over, and has actually said Republicans are misrepresenting her. You making stuff up, isn't me digging a hole.

Last edited:
Except, you are making up the 90s part. She never mentions her age in the diary, and has actually said Republicans are misrepresenting her. You making stuff up, isn't me digging a hole.

Naw, dude. It's a hole. That's right. I forgot you ran away like a bitch when I posed this query to you:

Ok, let's say she was 12, or 11, or even 10. That make you feel better? You see what you've done here?

FFS

giphy.gif

Gee, Ashley said Republicans are misrepresenting her. Do you really believe every fukcing thing that comes out of the left's mouth?!

bUt hEr lAwYER sAid sHe wAS geTting dEath THreaTS!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Naw, dude. It's a hole. That's right. I forgot you ran away like a bitch when I posed this query to you:

Gee, Ashley said Republicans are misrepresenting her. Do you really believe every fukcing thing that comes out of the left's mouth?!

bUt hEr lAwYER sAid sHe wAS geTting dEath THreaTS!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Again, you are just throwing out ages. My guess (though we don't know for sure) is that she was probably a little kid, like 3 or 4 or something, which is an entirely different thing.

So basically you ignore what people say and just come up with whatever you want to be true.

And I've never run from you like a bitch, I just have other things to do than spend my days trolling, so I post on and off one or two days a week.

Again, you are just throwing out ages. My guess (though we don't know for sure) is that she was probably a little kid, like 3 or 4 or something, which is an entirely different thing.

So basically you ignore what people say and just come up with whatever you want to be true.

And I've never run from you like a bitch, I just have other things to do than spend my days trolling, so I post on and off one or two days a week.

"Again, you are just throwing out ages."

(Then turns around and throws out ages)

"...and just come up with whatever you want to be true. "

(Bro is really hoping "she was probably a little kid, like 3 or 4 or something...")

You can't possibly be this stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: thall_
"Again, you are just throwing out ages."

(Then turns around and throws out ages)

"...and just come up with whatever you want to be true. "

(Bro is really hoping "she was probably a little kid, like 3 or 4 or something...")

You can't possibly be this stupid.
Good lord dude, she never said he had sex with her. And I assure you plenty of parents have taken showers with their young kids, especially back in the day. But you also don't really care about any of this. Trump has sexualized his own daughter on talk shows before, has told a 10 year old he might date her in a few years, etc etc, but none of that bothers you.

And no offense dude, but being called stupid by a troll who sits online all day because he has nothing going on in his life, doesn't really sting that much, I have to be honest with you. Get a new schtick, the catturd impersonation thing you have going on is stale and boring.

Good lord dude, she never said he had sex with her. And I assure you plenty of parents have taken showers with their young kids, especially back in the day. But you also don't really care about any of this. Trump has sexualized his own daughter on talk shows before, has told a 10 year old he might date her in a few years, etc etc, but none of that bothers you.

And no offense dude, but being called stupid by a troll who sits online all day because he has nothing going on in his life, doesn't really sting that much, I have to be honest with you. Get a new schtick, the catturd impersonation thing you have going on is stale and boring.

SMH. 🤦‍♂️. But it is par for the course for your type…

Just because I call you out on your stupid bullshit, doesn’t make me a troll. Sorry, it doesn’t work like that.

And yet here you are responding away. Yet another swing and a miss…

Last edited:
1 anecdote of an irish guy getting a reminder in the mail that its a felony to vote illegally

you should at least read your article before posting it
It was 14000 letters, and why is a US citizen getting letters warning him about illegal voting? It's an intimidation campaign. If something is already illegal, and a political party is trying to make a show out of making it illegal again, despite the fact it is already illegal, you can bet there is a reason for that.

And no offense dude, but being called stupid by a troll who sits online all day because he has nothing going on in his life
average posts per day:

@KnighttimeJoe - 2.6
@Cubs79 - 1.7
@thall_ - 0.33

let's solve this mathematically. 2.6/1.7 = 1.5 so the quotient for "stupid troll" is 1.5.

1.7/0.33 = 5.2. 5.2/1.5 = 3.5.

So by your math, you are 3.5 times as trollish as me and i have 3.5x as much a life as you.

In other words, I deserve your vote, your wife's vote, your wife's boyfriend's vote, then a little something for my troubles.

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
It was 14000 letters, and why is a US citizen getting letters warning him about illegal voting? It's an intimidation campaign. If something is already illegal, and a political party is trying to make a show out of making it illegal again, despite the fact it is already illegal, you can bet there is a reason for that.
> "uhh people are being taken off the rolls"
> "okay well they got a scary letter"

moving-goalpost.png

• Haha
average posts per day:

@KnighttimeJoe - 2.6
@Cubs79 - 1.7
@thall_ - 0.33

let's solve this mathematically. 2.6/1.7 = 1.5 so the quotient for "stupid troll" is 1.5.

1.7/0.33 = 5.2. 5.2/1.5 = 3.5.

So by your math, you are 3.5 times as trollish as me and i have 3.5x as much a life as you.

In other words, I deserve your vote, your wife's vote, your wife's boyfriend's vote, then a little something for my troubles.
Yeah but most of mine come maybe one day a week, maybe 2 some weeks, and I also actually try to discuss things. You two just call people retards and pedos
all day. I've said before, I have nothing against a good troll, but you two are about as creative as a fence post and rarely ever show the ability to actually engage in any sort of conversation. In other words, your boring on multiple levels. Your basically the board equivalent of someone like catturd.

And I know i know, I'm not very bright, stupid, retard, pedo etc, etc. I'll do your greatest hits for ya and save you some time.

Last edited:
The RNC should just cancel the convention at some point or at least dial it back to one night and the most boring speakers ever. Give Trump 10 minutes to speak from a teleprompt and get him out of there.

Biden and the WH are on the fastest sinking ship in history and only Trump being crazy while surrounded by other crazy people on national TV can stop it.

That said, I don't think he'll resist and some crackpot will show up. If the rumors are true that his VP pick is JD Vance then that's an idiotic play too, he is the last person they want on the ticket right now.

You two just call people retards and pedos
The Weeknd Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

In other words, your boring on multiple levels. Your basically the board equivalent of someone like catturd.

you two are about as creative as a fence post and rarely ever show the ability to actually engage in any sort of conversation.
you don't get to be pissy because we don't go into hysterics and creatively twist words for your fantasy-land narrative.

you're like a fighter who gets knocked out without knowing it then cries about the opponent doing a victory dance

I've said before, I have nothing against a good troll, but you two are about as creative as a fence post and rarely ever show the ability to actually engage in any sort of conversation. In other words, your boring on multiple levels. Your basically the board equivalent of someone like catturd.

And I know i know, I'm not very bright, stupid, retard, pedo etc, etc. I'll do your greatest hits for ya and save you some time.
nailed-it.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT