ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

This type of response ^^^^ is like clockwork.

With UCFBS, it's his obsession with pages-long manifestos. With Boston, it's his obsession with anti-vaxer twitter posts. With Joe and thall, it's their creepy obsession with ME.

Sheeesh, they're like online stalkers. Get a life, guys. Put me on ignore.

Then leave, retard.

Like clockwork, you respond. Like a moth to a flame.

Yet another L for you.

Then leave, retard.
Sigh, I know that's your little heart's desire. But -- alas -- I'm not going anywhere. I was simply noting your rush to an insult every time I make a post.

DO IT!!! Get a life, man. Put me on ignore. End this creepy obsession of yours.

Sigh, I know that's your little heart's desire. But -- alas -- I'm not going anywhere. I was simply noting your rush to an insult every time I make a post.

DO IT!!! Get a life, man. Put me on ignore. End this creepy obsession of yours.

NO, YOU DO IT! GET A LIFE MAN. PUT ME ON IGNORE. END THIS CREEPY OBSESSION OF YOURS.

New Girl Dance GIF by Team Lloyd Realty

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Between the horrendous VP pick and the surreal NABJ appearance, this is starting to remind me of the beginning stages of the Falcons blowing a 28-3 lead in the superbowl against the Patriots. I don’t think it’ll ultimately happen, but this has become a lot closer than it should have. I think the debate could be the deciding factor of who seizes the momentum heading into the stretch run.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Between the horrendous VP pick and the surreal NABJ appearance, this is starting to remind me of the beginning stages of the Falcons blowing a 28-3 lead in the superbowl against the Patriots. I don’t think it’ll ultimately happen, but this has become a lot closer than it should have. I think the debate could be the deciding factor of who seizes the momentum heading into the stretch run.

Biden v. Trump = Trump landslide

Trump v. Kamala = Kamala probably squeaks it out

Trump isn't the easiest person to debate because he doesn't exactly debate well--he just debates loudly with a bunch of dumb platitudes that sound either a) breathtaking to his core or b) absolutely stupid to anyone with a brain.

Trump was clearly in the lead after getting shot, but as usual, he’s made some of the DUMBEST decisions and has made even dumber comments.

He literally picked the WORST presidential candidate and then failed miserably when he was interviewed about black voters

Then, in a WTF moment, he basically called Kamala Harris Indian and questioned that she was black

Kamala Harris is ahead of Trump and she’s terrible. Another failed choice for the American people

The ONLY thing going for her is that she’s not suffering from Dementia

Biden v. Trump = Trump landslide

Trump v. Kamala = Kamala probably squeaks it out

Trump isn't the easiest person to debate because he doesn't exactly debate well--he just debates loudly with a bunch of dumb platitudes that sound either a) breathtaking to his core or b) absolutely stupid to anyone with a brain.
He would get killed in a debate and yes, we are going to have our first women president AND she’s black.
Let Lebron James and Brittney Griner keep saying how bad it is for Blacks in this country 🙄🤦🏻‍♂️

He would get killed in a debate and yes, we are going to have our first women president AND she’s black.
Let Lebron James and Brittney Griner keep saying how bad it is for Blacks in this country 🙄🤦🏻‍♂️

Silver lining in all of this, I guess is that this is the last election we will have to deal with Trump? One could only hope. The GOP needs to move on from his crazy ass and establish a newer identity that doesn't involve pedos, high school dropouts who vape and blow peckers in movie theaters, and trailer camp trash in the House. Would have much preferred a sober DeSantis, but he ran a campaign that makes Donald's seem sane.

Yeah, Ucfmikes is an expert on the Black experience in America. The whole CRT and DEI bullsh*t has nothing to do with racism, right? ;)
Probably needed to be started because of racist, anti-semites like yourself. That’s why the black and Jewish population is so low in Nebraska. You scared them all off. You probably didn’t work with any and help ban them from your workplace.

You are a freaking weirdo,

Last edited:
Reactions: thall_
Probably needed to be started because of racist, anti-semite like yourself. That’s why the black and Jewish population is so low in Nebraska. You scared them all off. You probably didn’t work with any and help ban them from your workplace.

What a weirdo, pathetic, psychopath

Dude clearly hates Jews and probably thinks "some of his best friends are black people," when in all actuality, the only black person he probably ever interacted with was Tommie Frazier at Nebraska fan day.

This is also coming from the same moron who posted this gem: https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threa...onent-quits-in-46-seconds.117850/post-3268731

• Haha
Reactions: thall_ and Ucfmikes
the only black person he probably ever interacted with was Tommie Frazier at Nebraska fan day.
He probably mumble something to him like “I wish you were white.” Adolf Shuckler is a racist who is sheltered in Nebraska.

Wonder if they would have acted the same way if Tommie Frazier was UCF’s coach. Doubtful

He probably mumble something to him like “I wish you were white.” Adolf Shuckler is a racist who is sheltered in Nebraska.

Wonder if they would have acted the same way if Tommie Frazier was UCF’s coach. Doubtful

Remember all those Nebraska morons who would come to UCF games in Nebraska gear? Sitting in the stands and begging Scott Frost to come home? Never in my life have I seen such a collection of socially awkward twats who had absolutely no lives whatsoever.

Sound familiar?

Some of them came in person, others came to the Water Cooler. All are remarkably pathetic.

Remember all those Nebraska morons who would come to UCF games in Nebraska gear? Sitting in the stands and begging Scott Frost to come home? Never in my life have I seen such a collection of socially awkward twats who had absolutely no lives whatsoever.

Sound familiar?

Some of them came in person, others came to the Water Cooler. All are remarkably pathetic.
They were creepy. All clones of Adolf Shuckler. Very, very rarely if ever have I heard of a bunch of sociopathic fans do something like THAT. If it ever happened again, fans would be pelting them with all kinds of garbage. Deservingly so

They were creepy. All clones of Adolf Shuckler. Very, very rarely if ever have I heard of a bunch of sociopathic fans do something like THAT. If it ever happened again, fans would be pelting them with all kinds of garbage. Deservingly so

I mean look at these worthless dildos. It's probably Shooky himself and the kids he keeps in his basement:

• Haha
LOL This is the 2024 Election Thread, not the "I get a hard-on whenever Shuckster posts" thread. :)

Clearly, self-awareness isn't high with my groupies.
You wouldn’t know what a hard~on is weirdo. You probably are like 70-85 posting on a UCF website with people decades younger than you.

• Haha
On another note, I wish Mayor Pete was in the running for the VP. Have you guys seen him on Fox News? He willfully goes on there time and time again and dismantles whatever weird questions they’ve got for him. We really need someone who is smart and is a good communicator representing our country.

On another note, I wish Mayor Pete was in the running for the VP. Have you guys seen him on Fox News? He willfully goes on there time and time again and dismantles whatever weird questions they’ve got for him. We really need someone who is smart and is a good communicator representing our country.
And he’s the ONLY democrat who routinely goes on there.

I wish the same thing -- but I'm pretty sure it's not going to happen. We'll probably find out later today. I suspect it will be Shapero or Kelly.

Kamala Harris is ahead of Trump and she’s terrible. Another failed choice for the American people.
Biden honored Ucfmikes' wish and announced he wasn't going to pursue a second term---and yet he's STILL pissed. I was sure the leader of our board's "Dementia Joe & Dementia Donald suck" Crowd would be breathing a huge sigh of relief after Harris was named.

Yet despite Ucfmike's self-avowed disgust with Trump, it looks like he'll still be 'sitting out' this November's POTUS vote. But you never know. Maybe Harris is SO terrible that he'll be forced to go to the ballot box.

• Dislike
Biden honored Ucfmikes' Donald suck" Crowd would be Yet despite Ucfmikes self-avowed disgust with Trump, it looks like he'll still be 'sitting out'

Sorry. but I’m not using your stupid ass, “vote for anyone so Trump doesn’t get in” logic.

Harris sucks as well you imbecile
She was the so-called border “czar.” What a fukcing joke. How many years did she do nothing about the border and how many times did she even VISIT THE BORDER?

But Trump (who’s not president), blocked a bill after over 3 years in April of 2024. RIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHTTTT GUUUUYSSSS? 🤦🏻‍♂️😂🙄

So..how many minorities and Jews do you have locked up in your basement you disgusting racist/ anti-Semite?

Looks like I’m in your head 24/7. At least as much as Trump is.

Still screeching:
“Truuuuuuuump!!!”
v5PAPU.gif

Weirdo

Last edited:
Welcome to the race, Tim Walz! @charliekirk11

Let’s make sure America knows who you are.

You helped ignite the George Floyd riots, the worst the country had seen in decades. While Minneapolis burned, you stalled on deploying the National Guard for an entire day, blaming the city for not submitting the right paperwork. You let your daughter leak the Guard's deployment plans online, so that rioters would know how long they had to loot the city with impunity. Minneapolis is a war zone because of you.

Just days after the attempted murder of Donald Trump, you called him and his supporters "fascists," egging on the same rhetoric that led to him being shot in the first place.

You have overseen some of the most radical youth trans surgery laws in the country. Under your leadership teenagers can get their breast chopped off and get sterilized, and your government calls it “healthcare.”

You have the most radical abortion laws in the country. Zero limits. Every year 5-6 babies are BORN ALIVE and then murdered “legally” under laws you support.

On immigration, you famously said you wanted to provide a “ladder” so invaders can come over Trump’s wall. You are a radical open border zealot.

You oversaw the single worst fraud of the Covid era, the Feeding Our Future case. Thanks to ineptitude at your Department of Education, criminals stole $250 million of taxpayer dollars to spend on luxury cars, houses, and vacations.

Also during Covid, you approved $500 million in "hero pay" for frontline workers, only to have 40% of that money go to people who were ineligible or, in many cases, literally deceased.

In the House, you were Pelosi’s sidekick and did whatever the Democrats demanded.

You will try and disguise yourself as a folksy midwestern moderate. In reality, you are a white male version of Kamala Harris. Radical. Inept. Undeserving to be in leadership.

• Wow
You will try and disguise yourself as a folksy midwestern moderate. In reality, you are a white male version of Kamala Harris. Radical. Inept. Undeserving to be in leadership.
Radical. Inept. Undeserving. Yikes! Strong words about Harris and her Veep choice.

But Joey is gonna 'sit this vote' out 'cause he's a self-avowed Trump hater. ;)

Welcome to the race, Tim Walz! @charliekirk11

Let’s make sure America knows who you are.

You helped ignite the George Floyd riots, the worst the country had seen in decades. While Minneapolis burned, you stalled on deploying the National Guard for an entire day, blaming the city for not submitting the right paperwork. You let your daughter leak the Guard's deployment plans online, so that rioters would know how long they had to loot the city with impunity. Minneapolis is a war zone because of you.

Just days after the attempted murder of Donald Trump, you called him and his supporters "fascists," egging on the same rhetoric that led to him being shot in the first place.

You have overseen some of the most radical youth trans surgery laws in the country. Under your leadership teenagers can get their breast chopped off and get sterilized, and your government calls it “healthcare.”

You have the most radical abortion laws in the country. Zero limits. Every year 5-6 babies are BORN ALIVE and then murdered “legally” under laws you support.

On immigration, you famously said you wanted to provide a “ladder” so invaders can come over Trump’s wall. You are a radical open border zealot.

You oversaw the single worst fraud of the Covid era, the Feeding Our Future case. Thanks to ineptitude at your Department of Education, criminals stole $250 million of taxpayer dollars to spend on luxury cars, houses, and vacations.

Also during Covid, you approved $500 million in "hero pay" for frontline workers, only to have 40% of that money go to people who were ineligible or, in many cases, literally deceased.

In the House, you were Pelosi’s sidekick and did whatever the Democrats demanded.

Wow. Sounds like the perfect fit for Kamala and the people voting for that incompetent duo because…., wait for it…, It’s coming…..

“They aren’t Trump!”

Adolf Schuckler would vote for Hitler to avoid voting for Trump

Oh wait……, he IS HITLER 2.0

• Haha
Wow. Sounds like the perfect fit for Kamala and the people voting for that incompetent duo because…., wait for it…, It’s coming…..

“They aren’t Trump!”

Adolf Schuckler would vote for Hitler to avoid voting for Trump

Oh wait……, he IS HITLER 2.0

IT'S A SOLID OPTION!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT TRUMP!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Retards

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT