ADVERTISEMENT

Active Shooter at Boulder, CO Grocery Store

ExHYs5LVcAQsj11

^^^^^
If that's the guy, I was right!!!!!
The fact that you are hoping it was a white guy is pretty sad and is a conviction of your own skin color. You, being white, makes you no better than any white man that murders or rapes or tortures others. Your skin color means you are no better than Hitler.

The fact that you are hoping it was a white guy is pretty sad and is a conviction of your own skin color.
Hoping? Really Crazy?

I said it was a white guy because it usually is in these mass shootings.

I went out on a limb and predicted it -- and low and behold -- I was correct.

It just seems like its always some wacko white kid, white man, or white old man with a gun fetish.

Sooo... is it cool if someone assumes that a car jacking was probably done by a black guy?

You’re applying the exact same logic used to justify racial profiling of young black men, which I’m assuming you’re against.

Well to be fair to the Shuck, FBI crime statistics demonstrate that the majority of serial killers and shooters like this tend to be caucasian males with XY chromosomes. It is what it is. African American men or boys tend to kill one another over business dealings ,aka drugs and gang stuff ,some crimes of passion and so forth.

We did have that whacked out woman Ilene Wornose from Deland who was an angry lesbian white lady who was a serial killer.

It's sad that people get mad, so mentally ill or what ever to decide to shoot up a grocery store. The crime would not be better if the person was another race or gender. It's an evil deed regardless of the demographic of the perpetrator.

Sooo... is it cool if someone assumes that a car jacking was probably done by a black guy?

You’re applying the exact same logic used to justify racial profiling of young black men, which I’m assuming you’re against.
Whenever I see a story about a man sexually assaulting a young girl, I think to myself that it's probably just another aggrieved wacko black guy.

Cuz I think crimes are always attributable to race just like shuckster.

There are shootings across all races for sure. I think there are disproportionate number of mass shootings in public settings committed by white males though. Maybe they are seeking attention. Who knows.

Whenever I see a story about a man sexually assaulting a young girl, I think to myself that it's probably just another aggrieved wacko black guy.

Cuz I think crimes are always attributable to race just like shuckster.

It is usually a white guy who does these things, that is just reality. There is no sense in ignoring it anymore than we should ignore gang violence or what not by specific races.

The crazy level depression seems like it might impact whites more. Most usually just commit suicide.

It is strange, and exactly why we shouldnt skip the "white" part of this. We kind of know why some young black men join gangs, and it is usually do to being poor and having a bleak outlook on the future, and things of that nature. So being in a gang can bring some sense of power, safety, and potentially money. But this is a different thing. I dont know about this person specifically yet, but a lot of these mass shooters arent poor and dont come from what we would typically consider bad situations, so what is it that makes this so much more of a white guy thing than other races?

It is usually a white guy who does these things, that is just reality. There is no sense in ignoring it anymore than we should ignore gang violence or what not by specific races.
"Usually" is an interesting way of putting it. Mass shootings follow demographics fairly closely.

It says 55%.

You are right, I was looking at the total. But that is still mostly white, and you very well know that the majority of the times in the last 15-20 years or so have been by white guys. Your chart goes back to 1982, and these types of school shootings and random mass shootings are relatively new, at least to this degree. I also dont understand why we arent allowed to talk about white crime? We are allowed to talk about black on black crime, so not sure why we cant acknowledge the racial aspects of these types of random mass shootings. Of the 27 deadliest mass shootings since 1949, 19 have been been since 1999. (according to wiki anyway), so going back to 1982 isnt really reflective of today.

Last edited:
You are right, I was looking at the total. But that is still mostly white, and you very well know that the majority of the times in the last 15-20 years or so have been by white guys. Your chart goes back to 1982, and these types of school shootings and random mass shootings are relatively new, at least to this degree. I also dont understand why we arent allowed to talk about white crime? We are allowed to talk about black on black crime, so not sure why we cant acknowledge the racial aspects of these types of random mass shootings. Of the 27 deadliest mass shootings since 1949, 19 have been been since 1999. (according to wiki anyway), so going back to 1982 isnt really reflective of today.
I dont disagree with any of that. When there is a mass shooting, I just don't go into it with a preconception about what the shooters skin color is. That's the definition of racism.

I dont disagree with any of that. When there is a mass shooting, I just don't go into it with a preconception about what the shooters skin color is. That's the definition of racism.

It is no more racist than acknowledging black on black crime in certain areas. Obviously every mass shooting isnt by a white guy, Dallas for instance, just like every gang violence isnt by a black or latino guy, but that doesnt mean we shouldnt acknowledge reality.

This is somewhat OT, but has anybody else been in a place that you just had a feeling like there is the presence of evil? I was in Boulder in 2008 and really got that feeling, and I don't think I will ever go back. I've heard of people saying the same thing about Las Vegas and places in Africa. Just curious if anybody here has experienced that.

Let me also add. There are different "types" of mass shootings. Obviously a shootout in a park in a gang ridden inner city neighborhood can be a mass shooting. But that isnt the same thing as a random mass shooting killing people for no reason. And this isnt a competition, I am not saying one is better than the other, obviously any shootings are bad. But there is a different psychology behind it, and that is what we need to figure out. We know why gang violence happens, we know why armed robbery happens, etc. Why does someone just kill people randomly for no coherent reason? This is what is relatively knew, and it does tend to be white guys for whatever reason.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
This is somewhat OT, but has anybody else been in a place that you just had a feeling like there is the presence of evil? I was in Boulder in 2008 and really got that feeling, and I don't think I will ever go back. I've heard of people saying the same thing about Las Vegas and places in Africa. Just curious if anybody here has experienced that.

I wouldnt say evil, but I pulled off to get gas about 3 in the morning at a small town in MS (I was driving to New Orleans), and there were like 3 dudes sitting at a diner, and they definitely gave me a vibe that I didnt belong there. And the fact the interstate exit lead to a dirt road with just one store, house, etc in site, it definitely had a horror movie type vibe to it.

The State of Louisiana. So many creepy places in that State

What compels you to always attribute race to every story?
Says the guy who started a thread proclaiming that white supremacists have never been a threat to people.

I threw out the gun-toting, white male mass murderer here because: 1) it's usually true; and 2) to watch you guys scramble to defend our honor. :)

I wouldnt say evil, but I pulled off to get gas about 3 in the morning at a small town in MS (I was driving to New Orleans), and there were like 3 dudes sitting at a diner, and they definitely gave me a vibe that I didnt belong there. And the fact the interstate exit lead to a dirt road with just one store, house, etc in site, it definitely had a horror movie type vibe to it.
I'm not really talking about creepy surroundings like that as much as I'm talking about the feeling that there is a not so friendly spiritual presence.

I'm not really talking about creepy surroundings like that as much as I'm talking about the feeling that there is a not so friendly spiritual presence.
Yeah, there aren't many places that ooze such a friendly, spiritual presence like here in the Water Cooler.

Yeah, I get it, but that is kind of what I was saying. The dudes werent threatening at all, but did get the feeling I wasnt meant to be there for whatever reason.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Says the guy who started a thread proclaiming that white supremacists have never been a threat to people.

I threw out the gun-toting, white male mass murderer here because: 1) it's usually true; and 2) to watch you guys scramble to defend our honor. :)
"Usually true".

Good to know that's a defense I can use when somebody reports on a drug dealer shooting an infant in the head. "Usually" that drug dealer is a black man that didn't graduate high school and never knew his father because his mom was a crack whore. Isn't that "Usually" the case?

"Usually true".

Good to know that's a defense I can use when somebody reports on a drug dealer shooting an infant in the head. "Usually" that drug dealer is a black man that didn't graduate high school and never knew his father because his mom was a crack whore. Isn't that "Usually" the case?

When he said "white guy" how come you took offense to him assuming the shooter was "white" but not the "guy" part?

Because it's always a guy so that didn't bother you. Well, news flash, it's always a right wing white male too.

"Usually true".

Good to know that's a defense I can use when somebody reports on a drug dealer shooting an infant in the head.
Didn't you read the part above where I admitted I was f*king with you guys?

I do find it fascinating, though, how quickly you're ready to pivot your argument and rally to the defense when -- heaven's to Betsy -- someone plays the "its usually true" game against white males!!!

Coincidence guys?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT