ADVERTISEMENT

ANOTHER BREAKTHROUGH CASE!!!!!!!

KnighttimeJoe

Todd's Tiki Bar
May 29, 2001
J/K, it's actually another anti-vaxxer chud like Melvin and Corky who regrets being an anti-vaxxer chud.

Actually, he doesn't regret anything any longer. He's dead.

There is a difference between celebrating a death and pointing out the irony of somebody dying after railing on at length against the free, safe and, effective vaccine that would have prevented his death. I feel less sad for him than the many listeners of his who didn’t take a free vaccine based on his advice and suffered similar consequences.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Got it. So you don’t understand what tone is.
I’d say you don’t understand what either tone or context is. Try reading this again:

There is a difference between celebrating a death and pointing out the irony of somebody dying after railing on at length against the free, safe and, effective vaccine that would have prevented his death. I feel less sad for him than the many listeners of his who didn’t take a free vaccine based on his advice and suffered similar consequences.

Quick, take more sheep parasite killer. That's how the folks in Mississippi think you reach "herd" immunity.

All joking aside the amount of inbred antivax MAGA idiots dying from this is going to have a real world effect on elections. We are witnessing evolution in action, the human species is finally getting a little bit smarter collectively every time one of these idiots kick the bucket.

Phil Valentine
about a month ago
Yes, the rumors are true. I have COVID. Unfortunately for the haters out there, it looks like I'm going to make it. Interesting experience. I'll have to fill you in when I come back on the air. I'm hoping that will be tomorrow, but I may take a day off just as a precaution. It'll be a game time decision.

Game cancelled. Game, set, match. Should have taken the jab instead of gambling on the mutating, deadly, China bat virus. Oh well. Maybe the next show host will be smarter. Darwin’s evolution

You guys are pretty sick. It’s gross to celebrate someone’s death just because you disagree with their choices.
I’m sick and gross. Extremely. These “their choice” imbeciles need to stop killing innocent people. It’s the new civil war of rhetoric

Reactions: DaShuckster
I’m down 2 workers on Monday. The third, who’s vaccinated thought that she was sick Friday. She went home and work basically forced her to get tested and can’t come back until she’s negative

False alarm. No COVID. She’s back tomorrow.

I’m down 2 workers on Monday. The third, who’s vaccinated thought that she was sick Friday. She went home and work basically forced her to get tested and can’t come back until she’s negative

False alarm. No COVID. She’s back tomorrow.
Are the other 2 going to get the Regeneron treatment?

Are the other 2 going to get the Regeneron treatment?
I don’t even know what’s going on with them. They are both in their 20’s. They may have been exposed only as they live at home with a bunch of people. It’s never ending. This is the second time for each. Unfortunately, I have to act civilized at work. If it were up to me I would tell them to stay home until jabbed

Lucky that 3rd worker could get tested to know she was sick. Never good to be sick and not know you're sick. 🤔
She had fever and chills and came to work Friday. She was told to go home. I told her there’s no way that you have COVID. It came on too quickly and she was vaccinated 2-3 months ago.

Negative test today

I don’t even know what’s going on with them. They are both in their 20’s. They may have been exposed only as they live at home with a bunch of people. It’s never ending. This is the second time for each. Unfortunately, I have to act civilized at work. If it were up to me I would tell them to stay home until jabbed
So they may not have even gotten tested?

Seriously? Who?
Frst day they get a sniffle, give them some ivermectin. The OG "safe and effective". :D

Buy the duravet horse paste if you have to. A guy on twitter reported that was enough for his kid. I've taken the horse paste 4 times and gave it to my 83 year old mother in law with cormids. We all took it, nobody got a sniffle.

We had PCR+ very early into viral replication phase, she had just started presenting - not fever, but body ache. Within 2 hours, we each had our first dose.

All that other stuff works too. HCQ - you have to combo it with other stuff.

If you want some pointers on this, let me know. I diverge with Berenson on the virus and don't think going bareback in public is a good idea. The reports out of India are brutal.

E0AsiVgXsAUVoXn

No fuking way this is real. This dude legit gave horse paste to his 83 year old mother in law and children? Based on "some guy on twitter"? I really have no words for how stupid some humans have become.

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
Very proud of that story. I even told it to my work colleagues

Jeremy is our useful idiot of the dungeon. He’s called covid all wrong. Has no clue on the disease or the virology. I would say he’s hysterical at the moment. Definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Just so you tools know, the really smart vaxxed are using ivermectin to soften the blow of breakthrough infections. No long covid, and lessens symptomatic covid beautifully. All over twitter that the vaxxed are using whatever ivermectin they can get their hands on

• Haha
Reactions: hemightbejeremy

Jeremy is our useful idiot of the dungeon. He’s called covid all wrong. Has no clue on the disease or the virology. I would say he’s hysterical at the moment. Definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Just so you tools know, the really smart vaxxed are using ivermectin to soften the blow of breakthrough infections. No long covid, and lessens symptomatic covid beautifully. All over twitter that the vaxxed are using whatever ivermectin they can get their hands on

Dude, horse ivermectin is like 15 times the dosage for humans. It would be like giving a 10 pound weiner dog 4 ibuprofen.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Dude, horse ivermectin is like 15 times the dosage for humans. It would be like giving a 10 pound weiner dog 4 ibuprofen.

Dude, you have no clue what you are talking about. Ivermectin is dispensed by weight.

I won’t get drawn in with the JV crowd guys sorry. Got bigger fish to fry. The truth is out there though, go find it!

Good luck and cheers

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Dude, you have no clue what you are talking about. Ivermectin is dispensed by weight.

I won’t get drawn in with the JV crowd guys sorry. Got bigger fish to fry. The truth is out there though, go find it!

Good luck and cheers
And you were weighing paste to get the correct dosage? Why not just get a script for ivermectin? It costs like 4 bucks.

Someone please show me a study from a reputable journal article that ivermectin is better than placebo. Are we talking about blowing off the vaccines again?

I just can't honestly believe there are college educated people talking about getting medical advice from Twitter about using horse deworming pills to fight a virus.

I refuse to believe people are this stupid.

I am telling myself you people are just trolling. I honestly can not live in a world where you people are serious.

Someone please show me a study from a reputable journal article that ivermectin is better than placebo. Are we talking about blowing off the vaccines again?

Not a huge improvement.

I just can't honestly believe there are college educated people talking about getting medical advice from Twitter about using horse deworming pills to fight a virus.

I refuse to believe people are this stupid.

I am telling myself you people are just trolling. I honestly can not live in a world where you people are serious.
Ivermectin has anti-viral properties. Don't you think the doctors that decided to try it probably know a little bit more about it than Mongoloids like yourself?

Not a huge improvement.
Take it if you’re dying. It has minimal side effects. None really. Old study. Needs update with the Delta variant

“Ivermectin treatment was associated with lower mortality during treatment of COVID-19, especially in patients with severe pulmonary involvement. Randomized controlled trials are needed to confirm these findings.”

Take it if you’re dying. It has minimal side effects. None really. Old study. Needs update with the Delta variant

“Ivermectin treatment was associated with lower mortality during treatment of COVID-19, especially in patients with severe pulmonary involvement. Randomized controlled trials are needed to confirm these findings.”
I saw another one that is pre-publication a couple of days ago that had controls for prophylaxis, early treatment, and later treatment. The only one that actually looked decent was for early treatment but I can't remember if they had a placebo group. It wasn't worth sharing.

You no doubt are proud. The clown of the forum.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT