ANOTHER BREAKTHROUGH CASE!!!!!!!

Have at it, hope it really works.

Personally, I take the following every morning with a glass of bleach:
HCQ
Ivermectin
fenofibrate
aspirin
What about Azithromycin? Might as well go full retard. Lol

Anecdotal or not, hcq, ivermectin, and even pepcid actually do make sense as treatments for covid and any other virus because they all raise the bodies PH level. How effective they are is in question, but at least there is a basis for why they might help.
Why not take a glass of water and baking soda every morning? It’s not like the body can regulate your PH level or something 😂

A common liberal argument tactic? Jesus Christ, 85, Ucfmikes, and I AGREE on something and you call it a "lib" thing?

If you're determined to give it a blanket characterization, try calling it the INTELLIGENT argument. Or are we to believe it's just a coincidence that the core of the remaining unvaccinated are stupid poor people?

Blindly rage? Yeah, how DARE WE shake our heads in disgust at the numbskulls who are prolonging this pandemic for everybody. :rolleyes:

You know you are arguing with a traitor and a cult member, right?

Do you think you could change the Branch Davidians minds to not drink the flavor-aid?

Why are you wasting your time with this idiot?

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Why not take a glass of water and baking soda every morning? It’s not like the body can regulate your PH level or something 😂
Baking soda may be good if you have acid reflux, but it does more harm than good in other parts of your body because it binds to essential minerals. Potassium would be a good supplement in lieu of baking soda.

I'm simply having a discussion as we get more data. I want the vaccines to work. What is coming out of Isreal isn't a good sign, agreed? The multiple studies showing the pfizer vaccine starts dropping the efficacy after 14 days from the 2nd shot to 78% in 3 months and 42% in 6 months. Now Fraudci moved the goal posts to everyone get vaccinated maybe by fall 2022 it will be mostly behind. Clarified to hopefully of Spring 2022.

The vaccines do work. The data coming out of Israel is incredible, as is ALL of the data regarding the effects of vaccination on a populace.

It seems kind of odd to me that a guy who refuses vaccination is so concerned with waning immunity and the need for a booster shot. You realize that your immunity rests at 0% correct? That's not a good starting point if/when you get COVID.

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
Potassium would be a good supplement in lieu of baking soda.
Might be a good cure for every disease mankind has ever seen when you get a deadly arrhythmia from hyperkalemia. At low doses, your body regulates it in the distal renal tubules of the kidneys.

Give it a go and get back to us

Might be a good cure for every disease mankind has ever seen when you get a deadly arrhythmia from hyperkalemia. At low doses, your body regulates it in the distal renal tubules of the kidneys.

Give it a go and get back to us
Hyperbole, and ignorant. You're basically claiming that a healthy diet that helps maintain a good PH level is actually bad for you. Drink lemon water, eat green leafy vegetables, cut out the alcohol. Do your bone marrow a favor and keep your PH up.

Your chances of being hospitalized with covid are 2900% higher for non vaccinated people vs vaccinated.

But keep on chugging that horse paste, it will help keep the intelligent party in power in 2024 when you inbred idiots keep dying off in droves.

• Haha
Great it is better than absolutely nothing but not significantly dropping the transfer of covid. After 3 months you already need a booster without knowledge of what doing the vaccine every 3 month booster does.

1107520.gif

Hyperbole, and ignorant. You're basically claiming that a healthy diet that helps maintain a good PH level is actually bad for you. Drink lemon water, eat green leafy vegetables, cut out the alcohol. Do your bone marrow a favor and keep your PH up.
Who’s knocking a healthy diet? What moron takes potassium supplements on their own without getting a potassium level checked?? That’s ignorant. Keep playing your unproven COVID/bone marrow PH game and the rest of us will actually take a vaccine 😂

Who’s knocking a healthy diet? What moron takes potassium supplements on their own without getting a potassium level checked?? That’s ignorant. Keep playing your unproven COVID/bone marrow PH game and the rest of us will actually take a vaccine 😂
I said that if you get sick, a potassium supplement would be better than baking soda. It's not like most people are walking around with rhabdo and a short term supplement is going to kill them. You act as though a higher PH level isn't beneficial to fighting off disease.

The vaccines do work. The data coming out of Israel is incredible, as is ALL of the data regarding the effects of vaccination on a populace.
Are you reading the same Israeli released studies as us?
I think you're guilty of reading the selective US Media.

The Israelis are basically setting the expectation that increased vaccination rates, let alone boosters, are NOT a pancea, and NOT stemming the tide.

It seems kind of odd to me that a guy who refuses vaccination is so concerned with waning immunity and the need for a booster shot. You realize that your immunity rests at 0% correct? That's not a good starting point if/when you get COVID.
They're basically continuing to say the same things I've been saying, and that the expectations in the US are all wrong.

Stop this pro-vax v. anti-vax non-sense, and focus on those details.

Where is my link on how a high PH and potassium supplements prevent or treat COVID?

skeleton-waiting.gif

I hear it everyday that people are refusing the vaccines, but will take ivermectin in a minute. Maybe not Hydroxychloroquine, but ivermectin. You don’t hear this? Why do you think that there are warnings out about it. By the way, the percentage of people that can’t get vaccinated is very very low. This has already been discussed. Vaccines are THE ONLY WAY TO END THIS. Call that way of thinking bullish, but the whole world knows it outside of a vocal minority of idiots
No, I don't have a bunch of people in my bubble railing on about it. Here's the reality, we've never ended a respiratory virus with animal reservoir epidemic with vaccines and we won't end this epidemic with vaccines. Especially not with the vaccines that we have that are quickly becoming obsolete by SARS COV-2 mutations. This epidemic will end when the virus mutates itself to death and we have some natural immunity to what is left over. Much like all of the other coronaviruses we've faced in history. Most importantly, yelling at people about not getting the current vaccines is never going to end this epidemic but it will cause a lot of other issues in our culture.

Reactions: wjustincottrell
No, I don't have a bunch of people in my bubble railing on about it. Here's the reality, we've never ended a respiratory virus with animal reservoir epidemic with vaccines and we won't end this epidemic with vaccines. Especially not with the vaccines that we have that are quickly becoming obsolete by SARS COV-2 mutations. This epidemic will end when the virus mutates itself to death and we have some natural immunity to what is left over. Much like all of the other coronaviruses we've faced in history. Most importantly, yelling at people about not getting the current vaccines is never going to end this epidemic but it will cause a lot of other issues in our culture.
The virus as a pandemic will end when a sufficient percentage of the population has some form of immunity rendering the virus less deadly on a macro level. Viruses as a rule will not “mutate themselves to death” as that is counter to evolutionary theory. There are countless mutations of the virus every day. The vast majority of these mutations have no effect on the ability of the virus to replicate in a host or have a detrimental effect on the virus. Only mutations that allow the virus to effectively infect hosts and replicate will persist.

if this ever ends I am fine with having a discussion on how unhealthy the American population is , that hasn’t been talked about much and when it has in the past the usual arguments happen

but until then vaccinations and breakthrough treatments seem to be the only way to end this cycle without people dying way too young

I hear it everyday that people are refusing the vaccines, but will take ivermectin in a minute. Maybe not Hydroxychloroquine, but ivermectin. You don’t hear this?
I agree with you, they are idiots.
But we are NOT them!
Stop saying we're with them!

Why do you think that there are warnings out about it.
Nearly all of them are mid-March 2021 or earlier.
The late March 2021 and later only talk about non-human doses.
Why?

Because Ivermectin is PROVEN EFFECTIVE, in human doses, as of late March.
This has NOTHING to do with vaccines.
And we are NOT anti-vaxxers here, so stop treating us like we are.

Because ... and this is where you have been 100% continually WRONG ...

By the way, the percentage of people that can’t get vaccinated is very very low. This has already been discussed. Vaccines are THE ONLY WAY TO END THIS.
^^^ NO!!! mRNA vaccines will NOT end the pandemic.
Get that through your thick skull using 3rd grader logic!
If you cannot, seriously, STFU because you are arguing with people who are NOT HERE!

Call that way of thinking bullish, but the whole world knows it outside of a vocal minority of idiots
And the supermajority of people -- idiots as you call them, as you are one of them -- think that all vaccines -- especially mRNA vaccines -- will reduce the spread significantly enough to achieve just basic, effective, herd immunity. Until we have a proven vaccine that acts like natural immunity, NO, this things does NOT stop!

This is the #1 think I started barking about from the get-go, and you still don't get. From Time magazine 2021 February ... and basically calls out the 3rd grader logic. They are NOT designed to reduce the spread with any significance, and with the various studies to date, have been proven they do NOT!

'The way most people think of vaccines is pretty simple: you get vaccinated, and your immune system is primed and trained to fight off the invisible intruder in question, be it virus or bacteria. If you’re protected, you can’t be infected, and if you’re not infected, then you can’t spread it to anyone else.
And that’s true most of the time. But not all vaccines work that way, and it’s not actually what the two COVID-19 vaccines authorized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration—made by Moderna and Pfizer-BioNtech—are designed to do. Their effectiveness is measured by how well they protect people against moderate to severe COVID-19 disease—not how well they prevent infection or spread of the COVID-19 virus itself.'

The virus as a pandemic will end when a sufficient percentage of the population has some form of immunity rendering the virus less deadly on a macro level.
Exactly. Immunity != vaccine, but many times, it is related.

In this case, it's not looking to be the case ... at least with current mRNA vaccines based on the synthesis SARS-CoV-2 Wuhan-1 virus-variant.

So agreed?

Viruses as a rule will not “mutate themselves to death” as that is counter to evolutionary theory. There are countless mutations of the virus every day. The vast majority of these mutations have no effect on the ability of the virus to replicate in a host or have a detrimental effect on the virus. Only mutations that allow the virus to effectively infect hosts and replicate will persist.
We were already into trouble with Alpha and Gamma variants in the west and Brazil, respectively.

Delta has spread faster and quicker, although its death rate -- per infection and/or disease -- is not quite as bad as Alpha and Gamma.

Because Ivermectin is PROVEN EFFECTIVE, in human doses, as of late March.
This has NOTHING to do with vaccines.
And we are NOT anti-vaxxers here, so stop treating us like we are.

Because ... and this is where you have been 100% continually WRONG ...
YOU ARE CONTINUALLY WRONG!!!!!!! Why? BECAUSE THERE ARE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO AREN’T TAKING THE VACCINES BECAUSE OF IVERMECTIN. YOU DON’T SEE IT, BECAUSE YOU DON’T INTERACT WITH PEOPLE AND DON’T WORK IN HEALTHCARE. SO…, IT DOES HAVE SOMETHING TO DO INDIRECTLY WITH VACCINES. ADDITIONALLY, YOU ARE A BIG-PHARMA CONSPIRACY THEORIST.

LASTLY,
THERE ARE STUDIES OUT THAT SHOW THAT IVERMECTIN HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN TO BE CONSISTENTLY EFFECTIVE AGAINST COVID

SO YOU ARE WRONG! Again!

Most importantly, yelling at people about not getting the current vaccines is never going to end this epidemic but it will cause a lot of other issues in our culture.
Just stop with that ❄️ society bullshit. Other issues like what? 🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Lmfao aww are the fragile little snowflake MAGAts upset that someone called them mean names for being actual inbred idiots? Maybe if we all come together and sing kumbaya they won't be so offended.

The virus as a pandemic will end when a sufficient percentage of the population has some form of immunity rendering the virus less deadly on a macro level. Viruses as a rule will not “mutate themselves to death” as that is counter to evolutionary theory. There are countless mutations of the virus every day. The vast majority of these mutations have no effect on the ability of the virus to replicate in a host or have a detrimental effect on the virus. Only mutations that allow the virus to effectively infect hosts and replicate will persist.
Yes, they absolutely do mutate themselves to “death” as something that scares the public and poses a great threat. The new mutations have less effect on the populace and or are not an infectious so the immune system handles them before we see symptoms. This they don’t spread enough to continue to mutate. The variants left that can still cause disease are less troublesome because we’ve developed natural immunity. They still mutate and some are worse than others but nowhere near where Delta is. It just takes multiple waves. Look at every coronavirus outbreak since 1889 and it’s the same pattern.

Yes, they absolutely do mutate themselves to “death” as something that scares the public and poses a great threat. The new mutations have less effect on the populace and or are not an infectious so the immune system handles them before we see symptoms. This they don’t spread enough to continue to mutate. The variants left that can still cause disease are less troublesome because we’ve developed natural immunity. They still mutate and some are worse than others but nowhere near where Delta is. It just takes multiple waves. Look at every coronavirus outbreak since 1889 and it’s the same pattern.
That’s not how mutations work. Mutations occur at random. Those specific mutations that persist in the environment will be the ones most adapted (randomly) to infect and replicate in hosts. What you are describing is the population developing various levels of immunity, not a result of a mutation causing the virus to be less effective at infecting and replicating. Mutations that cause the virus to be less effective would quickly die out.

This would indicate that the Delta variant is not as deadly as the alpha. Zero deaths is what we are going for, regardless of how we get there.

That’s not how mutations work. Mutations occur at random. Those specific mutations that persist in the environment will be the ones most adapted (randomly) to infect and replicate in hosts. What you are describing is the population developing various levels of immunity, not a result of a mutation causing the virus to be less effective at infecting and replicating. Mutations that cause the virus to be less effective would quickly die out.
Lol. I understand fully how mutations work. Having been in biodefense technologies for 20 years and working shoulder to shoulder with experts at John’s Hopkins, USAMRIID, ECBC, etc., I also understand how biological events work and what are good and bad responses. I can run mode after model from my desk using the same modeling software many of the experts and response agencies are using. But go ahead and tell me how you are more informed.

Fine, if you want to be overly semantic to fit your point, it’s a combination of natural immunity and mutations that cannot survive. What I’m telling you is that generally they don’t keep producing dangerous mutations forever. Generally those mutations skew towards the less virulent side of the fence over time.

Lol. I understand fully how mutations work. Having been in biodefense technologies for 20 years and working shoulder to shoulder with experts at John’s Hopkins, USAMRIID, ECBC, etc., I also understand how biological events work and what are good and bad responses. I can run mode after model from my desk using the same modeling software many of the experts and response agencies are using. But go ahead and tell me how you are more informed.

Fine, if you want to be overly semantic to fit your point, it’s a combination of natural immunity and mutations that cannot survive. What I’m telling you is that generally they don’t keep producing dangerous mutations forever. Generally those mutations skew towards the less virulent side of the fence over time.
Congrats on your “credentials”, but if you understand how they work, then you understand that the mutations that persist are the mutations that make the virus the most viable to replicate. Hence why those specific mutations end up…replicating. Viruses don’t “mutate to death”. They will mutate to where they are more infectious and easily spread. They become less deadly because humans develop immunities to prior exposures to the virus or because more efficient killing of the host leads to less effective replication and spread.

Congrats on your “credentials”, but if you understand how they work, then you understand that the mutations that persist are the mutations that make the virus the most viable to replicate. Hence why those specific mutations end up…replicating. Viruses don’t “mutate to death”. They will mutate to where they are more infectious and easily spread. They become less deadly because humans develop immunities to prior exposures to the virus or because more efficient killing of the host leads to less effective replication and spread.
That's half of the equation. When a virus replicates, it takes on a portion of the DNA or RNA code of the host, and that is what makes it a mutation. The same happens in reverse with DNA viruses, which is why up to 10% of our DNA is considered "alien". It's a symbiotic relationship that allows both to survive.

That's half of the equation. When a virus replicates, it takes on a portion of the DNA or RNA code of the host, and that is what makes it a mutation. The same happens in reverse with DNA viruses, which is why up to 10% of our DNA is considered "alien". It's a symbiotic relationship that allows both to survive.
You’re a fukcing moron

Morons think that mutations are just random happenstance, while the rest of the world understands why when a virus jumps from one animal to the next, it mutates in a way that makes it more possible to infect humans. Why do you idiots think they were trying to figure out if covid jumped from a bat to a pangolin to humans? Because the host facilitates a change in the genome.

Shitheads

Reactions: UCFBS

Morons think that mutations are just random happenstance, while the rest of the world understands why when a virus jumps from one animal to the next, it mutates in a way that makes it more possible to infect humans. Why do you idiots think they were trying to figure out if covid jumped from a bat to a pangolin to humans? Because the host facilitates a change in the genome.

Shitheads

1*7GpWkWXQSqqSTIENNyJxyg.jpeg

Shitheads
Mutations themselves are random errors in their genetic code. Yes, entirely random. The mutations that are actually beneficial to the virus in terms of spreading and replicating (small proportion) are the mutations that end up being present in the subsequent strains of the virus we see. The virus doesn’t consciously choose to mutate in a way that is beneficial, but with enough mutations the longer a virus is circulating amongst a population, eventually it will accidentally have a beneficial mutation.

This would indicate that the Delta variant is not as deadly as the alpha.
That was actually well-known from the get-go.

But because Delta spreads so fast, there is the higher rate of infections, disease, etc... even if the percentages of progression are lower than Alpha, let alone Gamma.

Zero deaths is what we are going for, regardless of how we get there.
That will NEVER happen, as it has NEVER happened for HCoV-OC43 and others.

What we'd like to see is a rate of hospitalizations more along the lines of common Influenza-B/Cs strains, as well as HCoV-OC43, especially elderly.

SARS-CoV-2 is still not as deadly as Influenza-A strain pandemics, let alone orders of magnitude less deadly/hurtful for kids.

• Dislike
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT