ADVERTISEMENT

ANOTHER BREAKTHROUGH CASE!!!!!!!

Bud, Republicans didn't want gay people to get married like 10 years ago.
And Democrats just 13 years ago -- "Against my religion" -- Obama, 2008
Only 1 DNC primary candidate was for marriage equality in 2008.

Sorry, but this is where we Libertarians own both the DNC and GOP.

They currently want to force a woman to develop a baby. I'd scrap the personal liberty takes.
What about forcing a woman to have an abortion for stem cell research?
What about not forcing, but enticing with funds? Public funds?

That's the thing, both the DNC and GOP want to use government to force things.

Take your damn horse paste next time your toilet is full of shit. 😂. Then flush and see what happens
I’m not advocating horse paste. Just critiquing the effectiveness of your argument style and substance.

I’m not advocating horse paste. Just critiquing the effectiveness of your argument style and substance.
He just cannot understand Ivermectin has nothing to with vaccines.

100% of what comes out of his mouth is based on everyone who he disagrees with, so he considers them anti-vax, and no doctor would ever prescribe it.

Quick, take more sheep parasite killer. That's how the folks in Mississippi think you reach "herd" immunity.

All joking aside the amount of inbred antivax MAGA idiots dying from this is going to have a real world effect on elections. We are witnessing evolution in action, the human species is finally getting a little bit smarter collectively every time one of these idiots kick the bucket.
thinning the herd and darwinism!

He just cannot understand Ivermectin has nothing to with vaccines.

100% of what comes out of his mouth is based on everyone who he disagrees with, so he considers them anti-vax, and no doctor would ever prescribe it.
I know ivermectin is not a vaccine shit for brains. I’ve only known about it for 21 years dipshit. It has not been proven to be effective consistently in studies to treat COVID successfully, so what should morons who believe in it do? Get vaccinated with an FDA approved vaccine

Critiquing what? Going all out on criticizing you murdererous imbeciles who trying to convince people to take ivermectin vs getting vaccinated. You’re not prescribing ivermectin, so what are you trying to accomplish with your “argument style and substance?”

I know ivermectin is not a vaccine shit for brains. I’ve only known about it for 21 years dipshit.
But you cannot separate Ivermectin from anti-vaxxers, like a 3rd grader, hence ...

It has not been proven to be effective consistently in studies to treat COVID successfully,
So this entire 'wrap up' from the US NIH of early 2021 studies and the CHANGE in advisement in late 2021 March was ... a lie?!

Conclusions: Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

I know, still TL;DR ... so many references and authorities to read.

so what should morons who believe in it do? Get vaccinated with an FDA approved vaccine
But what does that have to do with you being 100% WRONG about Ivermectin?!

You have continually posted so many things that are easily disproven with authoritative studies and advisements.

Critiquing what? Going all out on criticizing you murdererous imbeciles who trying to convince people to take ivermectin vs getting vaccinated. You’re not prescribing ivermectin, so what are you trying to accomplish with your “argument style and substance?”
Holy strawman!

But you cannot separate Ivermectin from anti-vaxxers, like a 3rd grader, hence ...
You’re a raving lunatic murderer. People are not getting vaccinated because they think that they can get a prescription for ivermectin every time they test positive or get the sniffles. Try leaving your hut every once in a while

So this entire 'wrap up' from the US NIH of early 2021 studies and the CHANGE in advisement in late 2021 March was ... a lie?!

Conclusions: Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

I know, still TL;DR ... so many references and authorities to read.

You have continually posted so many things that are easily disproven with authoritative studies and advisements.

In February, the National Institutes of Health said there was insufficient evidence to rule for or against the use of ivermectin for treating COVID-19. In March, a randomized study in the medical journal JAMA found that the drug did not speed up recovery from the disease. That same month, the FDApublished an explainer on why the drug should not be used to treat or prevent COVID-19.

In February, the National Institutes of Health said there was insufficient evidence to rule for or against the use of ivermectin for treating COVID-19. In March, a randomized study in the medical journal JAMA found that the drug did not speed up recovery from the disease. That same month, the FDApublished an explainer on why the drug should not be used to treat or prevent COVID-19.

Critiquing what? Going all out on criticizing you murdererous imbeciles who trying to convince people to take ivermectin vs getting vaccinated.
Holy strawman!
Yeah, he has no interest in actually debating what we're saying.
He doesn't want to read anything from authorities and regulators.

He only has his 3rd grader logic that if you're not with him, you're against him.
To him, we're anti-vaxxers and trying to convince people to not get vaccinated.

Nothing else exists.

You’re not prescribing ivermectin, so what are you trying to accomplish with your “argument style and substance?”
That because of people like yourself, easily disproven with readily available regulatory information, that no one trusts you ... like a lot of politicians, as well as the US Media.
You're too busy railroading everyone, including the vaccinated, as well as medical professionals, and undermining trust.

I'm honestly done with my ~2 week experiment to use the same attitude and language back at you ... just made you even more of a flaming jerk.

Doesn’t sound very convincing in you ONE STUDY

He only has his 3rd grader logic that if you're not with him, you're against him.

Nothing else exists.

That because of people like yourself, easily disproven with readily available regulatory information, that no one trusts you ... like a lot of politicians, as well as the US Media.
You're too busy railroading everyone, including the vaccinated, as well as medical professionals, and undermining trust.

I'm honestly done with my ~2 week experiment to use the same attitude and language back at you ... just made you even more of a flaming jerk.

Nothing else exists.

Here’s What You Need to Know about Ivermectin​

• FDA has not approved ivermectin for use in treating or preventing COVID-19 in humans. Ivermectin tablets are approved at very specific doses for some parasitic worms, and there are topical (on the skin) formulations for head lice and skin conditions like rosacea. Ivermectin is not an anti-viral (a drug for treating viruses).
  • Taking large doses of this drug is dangerous and can cause serious harm.
  • If you have a prescription for ivermectin for an FDA-approved use, get it from a legitimate source and take it exactly as prescribed.
  • Never use medications intended for animals on yourself. Ivermectin preparations for animals are very different from those approved for humans.

One thing that we can be sure of is that @UCFBS the rodent will never get scabies or body lice

Mites love to infest skin folds in the morbidly obese, however, since it’s weight based, he will probably have to ingest equivalent to a dozen donuts 🍩 worth

Last edited:
My colleague actually just had a breakthrough case. Thought it was an ear infection from a flight but was then informed he was around an unvaccinated moron who tested positive and should get tested. He did and it came back positive.

Mild cold symptoms that lasted 2 days. Entire family avoided infection. The unvaxxed moron is having trouble breathing.

vaccines don’t work and stuff

My colleague actually just had a breakthrough case. Thought it was an ear infection from a flight but was then informed he was around an unvaccinated moron who tested positive and should get tested. He did and it came back positive.

Mild cold symptoms that lasted 2 days. Entire family avoided infection. The unvaxxed moron is having trouble breathing.

vaccines don’t work and stuff
Guess his vaccine worked. Or it didn't work. I have no idea where the goalposts are anymore.

Sadly, our anti-vaxxer crew will look at this post and breathlessly say, "SEE?? Another BREAKTHROUGH case!!! We told you the vaccine is suspect!!!" while ignoring the fact that he got it from an unvaxxed moron who's apparently got it real bad.

At SOME point, you'd think these yahoos would get a clue.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
People all over are getting covid but it is guaranteed it was from the unvaccinated person...riiight. the vaccinated can carry the same viral load.

He was in meetings for 2 days with a group of people - that one person from that specific group reached out to the group to say he were unvaxxed and tested positive. So Sure, could have come from anywhere but it also could have come from the guy shedding high viral loads in the same room as this guy for 15 hours over 2 days.

It's not even remotely determined (yet) that vaccinated infected people carry the same viral load, with respect to transmissibility. It's being found that vaccinated people have a far shorter duration of contagious viral load, so any period of equivalent (actual) contagious viral load is short.

This guy went back to his family and infected no one, including 3 unvaccinated children.

Your insistence to build these narratives in your head is bizarre.

I haven’t seen the case studies from other countries where HCQ or Ivermectin is used. NIH and/or FDA have no control over other countries. I think Brazil and India were using HCQ, didn’t go well.

It is funny to see all the morons looking for a drug to lessen the symptoms of Covid and prevent most people from dying being offered something that does that (vaccines) and they say “nah, I’ll try the cure I saw in Twitter”

I haven’t seen the case studies from other countries where HCQ or Ivermectin is used. NIH and/or FDA have no control over other countries. I think Brazil and India were using HCQ, didn’t go well.

It is funny to see all the morons looking for a drug to lessen the symptoms of Covid and prevent most people from dying being offered something that does that (vaccines) and they say “nah, I’ll try the cure I saw in Twitter”

I would like to diagnose the brain of someone who thinks that the best way to prevent death and disease from a virus that escaped a Chinese lab is to ingest horse paste, while refusing a highly researched and tested free vaccine which has now been given to hundreds of millions of people with a tiny, tiny fraction of adverse side effects.

I would like to diagnose the brain of someone who thinks that the best way to prevent death and disease from a virus that escaped a Chinese lab is to ingest horse paste, while refusing a highly researched and tested free vaccine which has now been given to hundreds of millions of people with a tiny, tiny fraction of adverse side effects.
Well, you would have to track down “
@Crazyhole @KNIGHTTIME^ @UCFBS (YOU DON’T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TREATMENT AND VACCINES!!!!) and @sk8knight (THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!!). 😂

My only comment is "free" vaccine. The new American thinking it is "free". Biden is also spending billions to vaccine the world while china is charging them for the vaccine they created.

Ok, so what is your argument now? You've accepted the vaccines work and you've gotten your jab, but now are concerned with the fiscal impact of subsidizing the shots? Or are you simply moving goalposts again to derive a new narrative? I can't keep up.

The Chinese vaccine doesn't even work so if people are dumb enough to pay for it then have at it.

Well, you would have to track down “
@Crazyhole @KNIGHTTIME^ @UCFBS (YOU DON’T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TREATMENT AND VACCINES!!!!) and @sk8knight (THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!!). 😂

I'm open to this or anything else being considered a possible therapy for people with COVID, so long as it's considered as a secondary option with the first being vaccination. The lunacy begins when people refuse vaccination since they believe that we have a super cure horse paste.

I'm open to this or anything else being considered a possible therapy for people with COVID, so long as it's considered as a secondary option with the first being vaccination. The lunacy begins when people refuse vaccination since they believe that we have a super cure horse paste.
How many people actually believe this, though? This is a common liberal argument tactic to pin people to a strawman position and then argue as if everyone believes this. It is ironic that @Ucfmikes has resorted to only this tactic anymore. The truth is that most of the people in here have said that we need to stop demonizing the therapeutics and just blindly rage at everyone that hasn't gotten a vaccine regardless of the reasons they haven't gotten the vaccine. Some people simply cannot get that vaccine for legitimate health reasons. Some people are stubborn asses. It's life.

The most ironic thing is that the same people that argue that masks aren't perfect but they help a bit and so we should all use them also virulently attack people who want to use HCQ or ivermectin to mitigate the effects of the disease once infected.

How many people actually believe this, though? This is a common liberal argument tactic to pin people to a strawman position and then argue as if everyone believes this. It is ironic that @Ucfmikes has resorted to only this tactic anymore. The truth is that most of the people in here have said that we need to stop demonizing the therapeutics and just blindly rage at everyone that hasn't gotten a vaccine regardless of the reasons they haven't gotten the vaccine. Some people simply cannot get that vaccine for legitimate health reasons. Some people are stubborn asses. It's life.

The most ironic thing is that the same people that argue that masks aren't perfect but they help a bit and so we should all use them also virulently attack people who want to use HCQ or ivermectin to mitigate the effects of the disease once infected.
I hear it everyday that people are refusing the vaccines, but will take ivermectin in a minute. Maybe not Hydroxychloroquine, but ivermectin. You don’t hear this? Why do you think that there are warnings out about it. By the way, the percentage of people that can’t get vaccinated is very very low. This has already been discussed. Vaccines are THE ONLY WAY TO END THIS. Call that way of thinking bullish, but the whole world knows it outside of a vocal minority of idiots

How many people actually believe this, though? This is a common liberal argument tactic to pin people to a strawman position and then argue as if everyone believes this.
A common liberal argument tactic? Jesus Christ, 85, Ucfmikes, and I AGREE on something and you call it a "lib" thing?

If you're determined to give it a blanket characterization, try calling it the INTELLIGENT argument. Or are we to believe it's just a coincidence that the core of the remaining unvaccinated are stupid poor people?
The truth is that most of the people in here have said that we need to stop demonizing the therapeutics and just blindly rage at everyone that hasn't gotten a vaccine regardless of the reasons they haven't gotten the vaccine.
Blindly rage? Yeah, how DARE WE shake our heads in disgust at the numbskulls who are prolonging this pandemic for everybody. :rolleyes:

I didn't say everyone believes this or even that a lot of people believe it. But, there are people who believe this and contribute to the anti-vaxx insanity.

The Rogan podcast with Weinstein on this very subject, with that very assertion made throughout the show, was shared all around social media and pushed as "proof" by anti-vaxxers that the vaccines are bad and horse paste is good. Rogan's podcast is arguably a mainsteam source of content these days given the listenership.

My point is that anti-vaxxers are clinging to anything they can to justify their positions in the face of overwhelming data to the contrary. Ivermectin is just the latest but there will be others.

My only comment is "free" vaccine. The new American thinking it is "free". Biden is also spending billions to vaccine the world while china is charging them for the vaccine they created.
Well, I give credit to Trump here: whoever they put in charge secured enough vaccines (from the 3 manufacturers) to vaccinate the whole country (330M people) at least twice with the 2 dosages. They didn't envision 100M people refusing to get the shots.

We already paid for the vaccines and we just need to find somebody to use them before they expire. The anti-vax people can be glad that by refusing the vaccine, they are helping brown people in poorer countries (of course, it means screwing the USA)

Another potential therapeutic.
Have at it, hope it really works.

Personally, I take the following every morning with a glass of bleach:
HCQ
Ivermectin
fenofibrate
aspirin

Have at it, hope it really works.

Personally, I take the following every morning with a glass of bleach:
HCQ
Ivermectin
fenofibrate
aspirin
Once again, any potential therapeutic is met with mockery. You guys are really weird about this.

Another potential therapeutic.

See, now this is good news and good data. These are real results from clinical, controlled lab studies vs. wild anecdotes about usage in other parts of the world that may or may not be true.

See, now this is good news and good data. These are real results from clinical, controlled lab studies vs. wild anecdotes about usage in other parts of the world that may or may not be true.
Anecdotal or not, hcq, ivermectin, and even pepcid actually do make sense as treatments for covid and any other virus because they all raise the bodies PH level. How effective they are is in question, but at least there is a basis for why they might help.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT