ADVERTISEMENT

Another school shooting

Not trying to be too quick to judge here, but all this stuff coming out looks pretty bad for the police, to say the least.
It's a small town of 16,000 people out in the middle of nowhere with less than 30 officers total. As far as I've seen, they don't have a SWAT or Tactical team (which you probably wouldn't expect in a town that size). Some of them had children in the school. The department may have been horribly wrong but it might be wise to wait for the (already in-progress) investigation to conclude before we settle on a conclusion.

My wife's department trains that they run to the sound of gunfire in an active shooter situation but they stop running when there is no shooting. This is because the shooter could be on the move or could be waiting in ambush or could be barricaded up and continuing to rush headlong could put more people in danger. They will then systematically clear rooms if they can and try to determine the location of the shooter (which can take some time). If local law-enforcement pushed the shooter into the room with live hostages, and they didn't have the training or equipment to enter quickly, then trying to beat in the door slowly could've caused him to shoot all of the hostages or all of the police and then he'd have their weapons and ammunition and no one left to threaten him. None of us were there and we have no idea what they were thinking or talking about.

Look at the Pulse incident. Orlando PD has a SWAT team and also has mutual aid from all of the surrounding departments. The initial officer responding on scene pushed Mateen back into the building where he holed up in the bathroom. After that, the officers had to wait until SWAT mobilized and they could mount enough force to breach through and quickly end the threat. It's a terrible decision to make and depends upon what the shooter is doing as well. My wife was on patrol that night and it shook her to the core even though she didn't respond. Her squadmate (a former Army Ranger with combat experience) that did offer mutual aid to OPD, was in the breaching action, and had gunfire flying by his head still replays that night over and over again. They all wanted to charge right in and be heroes but sometimes the best course of action is to wait and proceed with purpose and coordination.

Thank God for BORTAC and their response.

It's a small town of 16,000 people out in the middle of nowhere with less than 30 officers total. As far as I've seen, they don't have a SWAT or Tactical team (which you probably wouldn't expect in a town that size). Some of them had children in the school. The department may have been horribly wrong but it might be wise to wait for the (already in-progress) investigation to conclude before we settle on a conclusion.

My wife's department trains that they run to the sound of gunfire in an active shooter situation but they stop running when there is no shooting. This is because the shooter could be on the move or could be waiting in ambush or could be barricaded up and continuing to rush headlong could put more people in danger. They will then systematically clear rooms if they can and try to determine the location of the shooter (which can take some time). If local law-enforcement pushed the shooter into the room with live hostages, and they didn't have the training or equipment to enter quickly, then trying to beat in the door slowly could've caused him to shoot all of the hostages or all of the police and then he'd have their weapons and ammunition and no one left to threaten him. None of us were there and we have no idea what they were thinking or talking about.

Look at the Pulse incident. Orlando PD has a SWAT team and also has mutual aid from all of the surrounding departments. The initial officer responding on scene pushed Mateen back into the building where he holed up in the bathroom. After that, the officers had to wait until SWAT mobilized and they could mount enough force to breach through and quickly end the threat. It's a terrible decision to make and depends upon what the shooter is doing as well. My wife was on patrol that night and it shook her to the core even though she didn't respond. Her squadmate (a former Army Ranger with combat experience) that did offer mutual aid to OPD, was in the breaching action, and had gunfire flying by his head still replays that night over and over again. They all wanted to charge right in and be heroes but sometimes the best course of action is to wait and proceed with purpose and coordination.

Thank God for BORTAC and their response.

I understand there are complexities to these types of situations, and we are certainly still waiting for more information, but right now it doesnt look good. I dont understand if they already heard gunshots why they would be treating it as a hostage situation. I read earlier that before Columbine these things were more likely to be treated as hostage situations, but many PDs changed that approach after Columbine. Not to mention this thing appeared to take like 45 minutes to an hour, so waiting it (after they heard gunshots), seems completely irresponsible because it also delays medical attention for people who may have been shot but still alive. We will see what other type of information comes out, but still seems bizarre to me at this point.

"that is where their guns come from"
They come from the US.
The US is a border neighbor.
the US manufactures and sells the vast majority of guns in the region.
Guns can be acquired via legal mechanisms easily in the United States.
You can literally cross a land border by car from US to Mexico without any inspection or even a passport check.
Mexico has no significant gun manufacturing operations.

Where are you suggesting their guns are coming from?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
They come from the US.
The US is a border neighbor.
the US manufactures and sells the vast majority of guns in the region.
Guns can be acquired via legal mechanisms easily in the United States.
You can literally cross a land border by car from US to Mexico without any inspection or even a passport check.
Mexico has no significant gun manufacturing operations.

Where are you suggesting their guns are coming from?
I can name a dozen manufacturers that are not in the US that sell weapons to Mexico.. As for your question, did you even read what I linked.

Let’s say that we banned the possession, sale, and manufacture of all firearms in this country entirely. Where do you suppose that the criminals that get their weapons from Mexican black market sales will get their weapons then? Do you think Mexico will not find a way to fill the market space the way they have with so many other illicit items? Or are you living in the fantasy that prohibition will somehow eliminate guns from the US?

I can name a dozen manufacturers that are not in the US that sell weapons to Mexico.. As for your question, did you even read what I linked.

Let’s say that we banned the possession, sale, and manufacture of all firearms in this country entirely. Where do you suppose that the criminals that get their weapons from Mexican black market sales will get their weapons then? Do you think Mexico will not find a way to fill the market space the way they have with so many other illicit items? Or are you living in the fantasy that prohibition will somehow eliminate guns from the US?
The vast majority of guns that are used in crimes were purchased legally, not int a “Mexican black market sale”. And once again, I never said it was possible to eliminate guns from the US. Just that I found it funny that you think one of the hold ups is the Mexican black market selling us our guns back. Don’t worry about it. I’m sure you have links that overrule common sense.

The vast majority of guns that are used in crimes were purchased legally, not int a “Mexican black market sale”. And once again, I never said it was possible to eliminate guns from the US. Just that I found it funny that you think one of the hold ups is the Mexican black market selling us our guns back. Don’t worry about it. I’m sure you have links that overrule common sense.
So I guess when it comes to guns, facts and studies don’t matter. Do me a favor and let me know when we are going to trust in those things and when the better thing is to just go with your common sense. It’ll help me stay on the right side of the board.

So I guess when it comes to guns, facts and studies don’t matter. Do me a favor and let me know when we are going to trust in those things and when the better thing is to just go with your common sense. It’ll help me stay on the right side of the board.
Show me the study that shows that the majority of guns in Mexico weren’t manufactured in the United States. I get that you have convinced yourself that this is fact.

So I guess when it comes to guns, facts and studies don’t matter.
Which facts? The fact that the United States is -- by far -- the leading manufacturer of guns in the world or the fact that this country has more gun shops than grocery stores?
Do me a favor and let me know when we are going to trust in those things and when the better thing is to just go with your common sense.
Yeah, we've had our fill of your brand of "common sense." :rolleyes:

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Show me the study that shows that the majority of guns in Mexico weren’t manufactured in the United States. I get that you have convinced yourself that this is fact.
You really think you can change the mind of this traitorous cult member?

I've owned toasters with higher IQs than that idiot.

The study that I linked and many others state around 50%. You made it out like they all come from the US. That’s a huge difference. This is boring though and besides the point. Take away all the guns from everyone and people will still find a way to kill people in public ways.

Also, it appears the SRO didn’t actually confront the shooter.
"So from the grandmother’s house" to the site of truck crash "to the school, into the school, he was not confronted by anybody," Escalon said.

The public safety official could not immediately explain how the suspect wasn't stopped in the 12 minutes between the crash and campus entry.”

For all the "hire more cops" inbred morons: here is a video from during the school shooting. These coward fully armed cops stood around while the terrorist was murdering children. Not only did these fully armed cops refuse to stop him, they held back parents from saving their own kids.

Except they went even farther, tackling and threatening to taze parents that tried to save their own kids.

Explain how more cops and more guns will solve this.

• Wow
The study that I linked and many others state around 50%. You made it out like they all come from the US. That’s a huge difference. This is boring though and besides the point. Take away all the guns from everyone and people will still find a way to kill people in public ways.

Also, it appears the SRO didn’t actually confront the shooter.
"So from the grandmother’s house" to the site of truck crash "to the school, into the school, he was not confronted by anybody," Escalon said.

The public safety official could not immediately explain how the suspect wasn't stopped in the 12 minutes between the crash and campus entry.”

I don’t know where you think you linked a study, but the article you linked cited a study that implied 87% of guns submitted originated in the US.

I don’t know where you think you linked a study, but the article you linked cited a study that implied 87% of guns submitted originated in the US.
Did you read anything more than the title? Like any of the part that I summarized?

look, I acknowledge it’s a problem. Too many guns go south from the US.

Deleting this, some people on twitter are saying this guy is a scammer, so not going to spread it.

Last edited:
If they didnt go south they would just be in this country, so I dont really understand your point to be honest.
I don’t have a problem with the firearms industry. The problem is cartel criminals being able to obtain weapons legally here and then importing them illegally. It’s not 87% of their weapons but it is a significant portion. Mexico could cooperate to track and sync databases but they don’t. Then again, our own institutions don’t reliably enter data into the systems either.

The guns aren’t born and then just wander the streets looking for someone to kill. There has to be a demand for them in order for them to be made and to leave the shop. The guns going south are “legally” purchased here (actually illegally through straw men). If they didn’t go south, they wouldn’t have been purchased to go south and it’s not like all of a sudden Americans would buy them. There would be less US guns in the world. There would be more Sigs, Berettas, HKs, FNs, Taurus, Benelli’s, Bersa’s, etc. The reason they get them in the US is because it’s easier than importing across the ocean. But North America only makes up 51% of firearms manufactured so it’s not like we make all the guns in the world.

There are actually 3 gun manufacturers in Mexico but none the size of the ones listed above.

The Mexican military contracts with manufacturers here and in Europe. In the case of the military weaponry the cartels use, they aren’t buying those at Texas gun shops and smuggling them south. The Mexican military is buying them and then corrupt elements turn around and sell them to the cartels. So you can make all the laws that you want here to try to stem that off and they’ll just do it with European or South American weapons instead.

Screenshot-20220526-195140.png

11-Year-Old Survivor of Uvalde Massacre Put Blood on Herself and Played Dead, Aunt Says
The girl's mother says "she saw her friend full of blood and she got blood and put it on herself

And another reminder of how ****ed up this country and our gun laws are, and of course, not a damn thing will be done to try and fix it. Horrible.
This mentally ill crazed asshole followed all the state and federal gun laws. Passed all those background checks and did his evil deeds.

The way I see it you're right. We don't do squat. We have over 400 million fire arms in the country and a protected Constitutional Right to have fire arms . When the Constitution was written the musket was a weapon of war . The founders knew about tyranny and knew to keep tyrants at bay the citizens should have the ability to defend themselves. You buy a rifle for self defense and hunting . It's how roll .

This gives us two options. One, pass a Constitutional amendment to repeal the 2nd Amendment and attempt to confiscate 400 million guns which most are legal while many are not. Let's predict how that turns out in terms of civil conflict. I have neighbors in my valley who own 50 caliber guns. It's impressive when they fire them and the echoes in the valley. Those folks are not surrendering their weapons peacefully.

Option 2. We just spent $40 billion in Ukraine to save democracy. Our federal politicians all have armed security. Our entertainers all have armed security. Our banks have armed security. Every UCF game I go to has UCF and Orange County SWAT all kitted up with AR 15s and body armor providing armed security. Weird how we do the armed security things for all the important people and yet we can't figure out this one thing. We leave our government schools open as soft targets.

We spend virtually nothing to protect our kids. How about this? How about for once we spend $40 billion to staff and train police officers, ex military folks , retired special forces or what have you and harden our schools? Have one or two trained and kitted up at every school in America ready to go in a split second inside the school to neutralize the threat? How about we protect our kids better than our dirt bag politicians?

You can't, I can't , nobody can predict which disgruntled angry teen is going to go all nuts next . Our mental health system is a joke and has been nuetured by the left and the courts. We mock anyone who dares say we need morals, support for broken families. Heck we can't even say broken family because it's offensive to say that daddy sucks and mom has more boyfriends than ducks in a retention pond. We in my lifetime have devalued fathers, the traditional family, faith and common decency towards one another. We have said single parents are as good as both parents. We have torn down what is good.

I went to Lyman High School. graduated in 1986. There were rednecks with pick up trucks with gun racks in them . In said gun racks were rifles . Never did it cross anyone's mind those kids would shoot up a school. We had civility , morals and kids who respected fire arms and took that responsibility serious . There was no internet or social media to seek glory in life or in death.

So, society is way screwed up. Social media is evil in my opinion. There is no way you can get rid of guns without actually starting a legit hot civil war. That leaves us in my opinion ,where we armor up every school every where and make our schools hard targets . Then if there is ever a next time , you have trained riflemen on scene inside to take the idiot out quick. Do this and I think school shootings go away.

Put a sign up that says welcome to Joseph Robinette Biden High School where learning is fun. however , if you pull a gun we will shoot you dead son. Free Ice cream on Wednesday.

More gun laws won't solve it. These people have empty wicked hearts with many mentally ill. I say spend $40 billion on making the schools a hard armored target .

Option 2. We just spent $40 billion in Ukraine to save democracy. Our federal politicians all have armed security. Our entertainers all have armed security. Our banks have armed security. Every UCF game I go to has UCF and Orange County SWAT all kitted up with AR 15s and body armor providing armed security. Weird how we do the armed security things for all the important people and yet we can't figure out this one thing. We leave our government schools open as soft targets.

We spend virtually nothing to protect our kids. How about this? How about for once we spend $40 billion to staff and train police officers, ex military folks , retired special forces or what have you and harden our schools? Have one or two trained and kitted up at every school in America ready to go in a split second inside the school to neutralize the threat? How about we protect our kids better than our dirt bag politicians?

You're a moron.

The city this happened in spends 40% of its budget on a police force that waited outside the school for an hour while this dude went classroom to classroom taking the lives of children.

They engaged the suspect outside of the school and then allowed him to enter an elementary school.

Are you kitting up a security guard with full body armor and assault weaponry?

The cops were pissing their pants like a bunch of pussies while he shot 8 year olds.

Your idea is proven wrong because LEOs were already on the scene and they have a huge budget.

You're a moron.

The city this happened in spends 40% of its budget on a police force that waited outside the school for an hour while this dude went classroom to classroom taking the lives of children.

They engaged the suspect outside of the school and then allowed him to enter an elementary school.

The cops were pissing their pants like a bunch of pussies while he shot 8 year olds.

Your idea is proven wrong because LEOs were already on the scene and they have a huge budget.
No, they did not engage the suspect outside of the school and then allow him to enter. They admitted to that yesterday. Ramos walked right the fukc in through an unlocked back door.

You're a moron.

40% budget? If we are going to preserve the 2nd amendment then we need to bump those numbers up. Without raising taxes.

wolf-of-wall-street-rookie-numbers.gif

Cops in the US have it rough as they are dealing with people with guns much of the time. It’s gotta be nerve wracking. But worth it to keep this great nation free.

You're a moron.

Wish I could like this twice.

Uvalde spends almost 40% OF ITS ENTIRE MUNICIPAL BUDGET on it's police force.

THEY HAVE THEIR OWN SWAT TEAM. This swat team failed to stop this from happening.

The buffalo supermarket HIRED ITS OWN ARMED RETIRED POLICE OFFICER who shot and engaged that terrorist. Still failed to keep people from being murdered.

@Nautiknight there are exactly two options for you right now:

1) you are an idiot. A braindead moron who posts theories easily proven wrong by current data

2) you are a terrorist who wants more children to die.

Which option are you? 1 or 2?

This mentally ill crazed asshole followed all the state and federal gun laws. Passed all those background checks and did his evil deeds.

The way I see it you're right. We don't do squat. We have over 400 million fire arms in the country and a protected Constitutional Right to have fire arms . When the Constitution was written the musket was a weapon of war . The founders knew about tyranny and knew to keep tyrants at bay the citizens should have the ability to defend themselves. You buy a rifle for self defense and hunting . It's how roll .

This gives us two options. One, pass a Constitutional amendment to repeal the 2nd Amendment and attempt to confiscate 400 million guns which most are legal while many are not. Let's predict how that turns out in terms of civil conflict. I have neighbors in my valley who own 50 caliber guns. It's impressive when they fire them and the echoes in the valley. Those folks are not surrendering their weapons peacefully.

You can't, I can't , nobody can predict which disgruntled angry teen is going to go all nuts next . Our mental health system is a joke and has been nuetured by the left and the courts. We mock anyone who dares say we need morals, support for broken families. Heck we can't even say broken family because it's offensive to say that daddy sucks and mom has more boyfriends than ducks in a retention pond. We in my lifetime have devalued fathers, the traditional family, faith and common decency towards one another. We have said single parents are as good as both parents. We have torn down what is good.

I went to Lyman High School. graduated in 1986. There were rednecks with pick up trucks with gun racks in them . In said gun racks were rifles . Never did it cross anyone's mind those kids would shoot up a school. We had civility , morals and kids who respected fire arms and took that responsibility serious . There was no internet or social media to seek glory in life or in death.

So, society is way screwed up. Social media is evil in my opinion. There is no way you can get rid of guns without actually starting a legit hot civil war. That leaves us in my opinion ,where we armor up every school every where and make our schools hard targets . Then if there is ever a next time , you have trained riflemen on scene inside to take the idiot out quick. Do this and I think school shootings go away.

Put a sign up that says welcome to Joseph Robinette Biden High School where learning is fun. however , if you pull a gun we will shoot you dead son. Free Ice cream on Wednesday.

More gun laws won't solve it. These people have empty wicked hearts with many mentally ill. I say spend $40 billion on making the schools a hard armored target .
The only solution is that we should make all schools like a locked down military base. That way it would never happen.

The kid legally bought two AR-15s on HIS 18TH BIRTHDAY for crying out loud!!! No alcohol kid...but a weapon of war? SURE THING!!!
We have over 400 million fire arms in the country and a protected Constitutional Right to have fire arms. When the Constitution was written the musket was a weapon of war.
That is only because of a crazy SCOTUS ruling in 2008, the District of Columbia vs. Heller which overturned a handgun ban on a 5-4 vote. Prior to that, the SCOTUS consistently held that the Second Amendment applied to the right of State militias to protect themselves from Federal interference.

This gives us two options. One, pass a Constitutional amendment to repeal the 2nd Amendment
OR overturn the District of Columbia vs. Heller. Hell, if Roe v. Wade can be overturned by the courts so can this precident.
Weird how we do the armed security things for all the important people and yet we can't figure out this one thing. We leave our government schools open as soft targets.
The 'armed security' in this case stood outside the school and prevented distraught parents from trying to save their kids.
More gun laws won't solve it. These people have empty wicked hearts with many mentally ill.
This is such bullshit. There are mentally ill people all over the world so why is it only in the United States that we see mass shootings happen time and time again?

WHY do we need weapons of war for sale? Do you realize that in the Texas shooting, officials have had to ask for DNA samples from the parents in order to IDENTIFY the remains of their children??!? Why is a weapon that can create such horrendous, gut-wrenching violence needed on the open market?

The only solution is that we should make all schools like a locked down military base. That way it would never happen.
I was at Fort Hood, in that very building 2 days before that shooting took place. Because they have an Armor Museum on base, the only thing that you needed to present was a driver’s license to get in. I presented a CAC and no one did anything other scan it and look at my face to see if it matched. From the gate, you can drive anywhere on post, which is basically a small town of its own (even including a rod & gun club. Leaving the gate, you can drive out all through the range, even amongst the vehicles, on exercise until a range warden catches you and arrests you for a federal crime. IOW, in a normal state, Fort Hood is not that locked down.

There are some easy things to do to harden our schools that most wouldn’t even notice. Have one entrance. Have a door buzzer system with a dedicated person. Have classroom doors that lock on closing. Harden the classroom doors. Have the instant barricades that make the door hard to breach. Actually lock the external doors. This school had some of that in place and didn’t bother to use it. Those are a far cry from creating some prison-type atmosphere like you seem to be implying. In fact, many office buildings have exactly these types of things in place.

I was at Fort Hood, in that very building 2 days before that shooting took place. Because they have an Armor Museum on base, the only thing that you needed to present was a driver’s license to get in. I presented a CAC and no one did anything other scan it and look at my face to see if it matched. From the gate, you can drive anywhere on post, which is basically a small town of its own (even including a rod & gun club. Leaving the gate, you can drive out all through the range, even amongst the vehicles, on exercise until a range warden catches you and arrests you for a federal crime. IOW, in a normal state, Fort Hood is not that locked down.

There are some easy things to do to harden our schools that most wouldn’t even notice. Have one entrance. Have a door buzzer system with a dedicated person. Have classroom doors that lock on closing. Harden the classroom doors. Have the instant barricades that make the door hard to breach. Actually lock the external doors. This school had some of that in place and didn’t bother to use it. Those are a far cry from creating some prison-type atmosphere like you seem to be implying. In fact, many office buildings have exactly these types of things in place.
I was at Ft. Hood last week. I know the security protocol. That wasn’t the point. No security checkpoint is going to prevent a person authorized to carry a weapon from carrying out a mass shooting.

Let’s say that we banned the possession, sale, and manufacture of all firearms in this country entirely. Where do you suppose that the criminals that get their weapons from Mexican black market sales will get their weapons then?
These mass shooters rarely are 'criminals' prior to their heinous acts. They get their weapons of war from a local gun shop or their parents.
are you living in the fantasy that prohibition will somehow eliminate guns from the US?
You are the one living in a fantasy if you believe that eliminating weapons of war from sales would not have any impact on gun violence in this country.

Come on guys, Europe doesn't have any school shootings because they spend billions of euros having armed swat teams at every school/prison compound; which are hardened with only one entrance that you need be biologically scanned to enter after being dna tested.

Oh wait they just don't give out AR-15s to kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaShuckster
Come on guys, Europe doesn't have any school shootings because they spend billions of euros having armed swat teams at every school/prison compound; which are hardened with only one entrance that you need be biologically scanned to enter after being dna tested.

Oh wait the just don't give out AR-15s to kids.
Small price to pay to be “free”

You all can talk all you want but no law is going to rid this country of guns. You’re fantasizing about an impossibility. Can you reduce them, yes. But you’re just making more people victims for those that don’t already follow the laws. And there are millions of people who will no hand their guns over willingly. You might as well say that we’re going to invent a vaccine that removes all murderous intent and is 100% safe.

You all can talk all you want but no law is going to rid this country of guns. You’re fantasizing about an impossibility. Can you reduce them, yes. But you’re just making more people victims for those that don’t already follow the laws. And there are millions of people who will no hand their guns over willingly. You might as well say that we’re going to invent a vaccine that removes all murderous intent and is 100% safe.
We get that you have a gun fetish but no one is talking about eliminating all guns so take a deep breath.

What we DO need to rid this country of is weapons of war like the AR-15. Give me one good reason why anybody needs to purchase a semi-automatic weapon that can require DNA samples to identify the people shot with one?

We get that you have a gun fetish but no one is talking about eliminating all guns so take a deep breath.

What we DO need to rid this country of is weapons of war like the AR-15. Give me one good reason why anybody needs to purchase a semi-automatic weapon that can require DNA samples to identify the people shot with one?
Ok, get rid of the AR-15. No problem by me.

I guarandamntee you I can affect as much damage, perhaps more, with a 12-gauge shotgun and 10 rounds of buckshot. Probably mess up a classroom faster, truth be told.

Ok, get rid of the AR-15. No problem by me.

I guarandamntee you I can affect as much damage, perhaps more, with a 12-gauge shotgun and 10 rounds of buckshot. Probably mess up a classroom faster, truth be told.

An honest take is that owning any of these weapons, AR-15, semi-auto 12 gauge, is a shit ton of power. You can't have power without responsibility (unless you like murdered children).

Regulate the shit out of power. You need to prove you are responsible enough to wield that power. I'm not talking a simple background check. I'm talking multi day courses, SF86 level background investigations. That way the people who deserve to wield that power can have it.

Don't ****ing hand out weapons of war to any 18 year walking into a walmart on a whim.

An honest take is that owning any of these weapons, AR-15, semi-auto 12 gauge, is a shit ton of power. You can't have power without responsibility (unless you like murdered children).

Regulate the shit out of power. You need to prove you are responsible enough to wield that power. I'm not talking a simple background check. I'm talking multi day courses, SF86 level background investigations. That way the people who deserve to wield that power can have it.
Who deserves to wield that kind of power? This is not Ukraine.

Don't ****ing hand out weapons of war to any 18 year walking into a walmart on a whim.
A shit ton of power, no doubt. I don't necessarily have a problem with the rest of what you wrote. Seems to me that there are wayyyyyyy too many lunatics who have access to weapons that they intend to do nothing more than kill people with. I shoot recreationally and hunt year round. This shit doesn't apply to me or 99% of legal gun owners out there. If this prevents another school shooting, boo fukcing hoo to the whole debate.

Who deserves to wield that kind of power? This is not Ukraine.
Responsible gun owners have been shooting 12 gauges and other guns for decades. Clearly, they don't belong in the hands of the insane.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT