ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony Kennedy retirement

36340436_484688095301736_2173391002398621696_n.jpg

Although Vox still tries to pidgeon-hole everyone into Liberal-Conservative (e.g., calling Rand a 'conservative'), if the anything-but-Trump Clinton-Media-Progressives would stop for a bit, they might recognize both Kavanaugh and Kethledge are solid, Libertarian-leaning (so socially Liberal) choices.

Kavanaugh is even a bit socially fiscal in some ways (Healthcare), while Kethledge is a true Federalist.
Barrett is a mistake in my opinion, and she sticks her foot in her mouth too much as a result. I.e., would be another Palin-type mistake.

Although Vox still tries to pidgeon-hole everyone into Liberal-Conservative (e.g., calling Rand a 'conservative'), if the anything-but-Trump Clinton-Media-Progressives would stop for a bit, they might recognize both Kavanaugh and Kethledge are solid, Libertarian-leaning (so socially Liberal) choices.

Kavanaugh is even a bit socially fiscal in some ways (Healthcare), while Kethledge is a true Federalist.
Barrett is a mistake in my opinion, and she sticks her foot in her mouth too much as a result. I.e., would be another Palin-type mistake.

Give an example of Barrett putting her foot in her mouth.

Give an example of Barrett putting her foot in her mouth.
Ive got something to stick in her mouth. I think she is kinda hawt. Much better looking than Ginsburg and Keegan. Those old hags are disgusting. I'm off to fap over the possibility of the best looking Justice coming on board since Sandy OConnor. Bet that bitch was a freak in the sack.

Last edited:
Ive got something to stick something in her mouth. I think she is kinda hawt. Much better looking than Ginsburg and Keegan. Those old hags are disgusting. I'm off to fap over the possibility of the best looking Justice coming on board since Sandy OConnor. Bet that bitch was a freak in the sack.

She wasnt that great. Marshall was better but that was probably a race thing for me.

Orrin Hatch may have alluded to Trumps nominee. Talking to the media he referred to the nominee as "her", which would likely mean Amy Coney Barrett is the pick.

Seems like a decent pick from a conservative POV but I tend to think this is driven by a political agenda more than anything. She is on the same level as Kagan as far as qualifications go, which is disappointing. Gotta think if this is true then Trump is playing a hand against the forces that dont want to be seen as attacking women for the sake of political correctness.

Orrin Hatch may have alluded to Trumps nominee. Talking to the media he referred to the nominee as "her", which would likely mean Amy Coney Barrett is the pick.

Seems like a decent pick from a conservative POV but I tend to think this is driven by a political agenda more than anything. She is on the same level as Kagan as far as qualifications go, which is disappointing. Gotta think if this is true then Trump is playing a hand against the forces that dont want to be seen as attacking women for the sake of political correctness.

Orrin Hatch doesn’t know anything here

The people who would know that I’ve been looking at on social media are all over the place. Trump likes the drama. Supreme Apprentice

The Clinton-Media-Progressives going off on Anthony Kennedy are about as 'objective' to their views as they are to Bernie Sanders. They literally just want to blame others for everything, no matter how much they really agree with them.

This is why the DNC is doomed, regardless of what they do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT