ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone watching Mercer - UCF?

Not sure, I heard them mention he's not dressed to play but didn't catch why

Once this team learns to play together/gel this team will be scary good. There are A LOT of athletic players. Team will be great with Tacko, but still really good without him. IMHO, should be a Big Dance team either way.

Reactions: UCFhonors
Argh. Power went out and isn't projected to come back until 1 am. No game for me I guess. At least the fridge will keep the beer cold.

Once this team learns to play together/gel this team will be scary good. There are A LOT of athletic players. Team will be great with Tacko, but still really good without him. IMHO, should be a Big Dance team either way.

I agree, I think this is the most all around talent we have had in a long time

Reactions: SPTKnight
No Tacko Fall, no Aubrey, no BJ Taylor? I know Aubrey isnt around, but all three? Its gonna be a long year.

Beat the spread with a surprise DNP from Tacko against the favorite to win the SoCon. Depth of the team is impressive. So many scorers. Mercer stuck around with an incredible first half offensively. UCF needs to clean up the missed foul shots, but an encouraging performance.

Preliminary info sounds like a possibly serious injury for BJ. But, we played pretty well without him. I think we will still have a really good season.

I feel like this is the first, legit D1 team we've ever fielded. Quality depth....a lot of it untested but you can see it. I hope they take it easy with Tacko if he's injured. We will be decent without him....with him....yeah, that's a different level. Don't play him if he's not healthy, though.I hope BJ is not done for the season. Things did not look good. He couldn't put any weight on his leg. Two coaches had to walk him to the back.

With Dawkins and BJ probably gone for the year, this season is screwed. We'll finish 5th in AAC at best and miss the dance. Again.

Still way too early for the panic button. Taylor had a foot injury and will undergo evaluation at the doctors tomorrow. There is still a lot of depth on this team and a lot of basketball to be played. With Taylor, Fall, and Dawkins all out we were still able to build a 15 point lead in the 2nd half against a solid Mercer squad, who is the favorite to win the Southern conference.

Yep. Watching online. Coming off the great season last year and with a quality Mercer opponent, too bad we can't get more people out to the game.

Says the person who wasn’t at the game like I was. The crowds was good.

The Maryland guys looked good.

Very impressed by Douglas. He looks like he is a year or two from being fully physically developed. And he looks to be a solid contributor this year.

I take back all the questions I had about Johnny’s recruiting.

Also loved all the rotation. I was curious on how we handle the depth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT