ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Gus, fire the OC, and anyone who went to this game don’t come back.

Season is ****ed be lucky if make it to be bowl eligible
We won't. Look at the other's records. Can you see anything more than 1 or 2 wins? But then, if we don't have McClain as QB then maybe there's a chance. (sorry just t venom from this crap)

This has to be one of the biggest comebacks in college football in the shortest period of time. We saw it happen in slow motion by UCF trying to run out the clock rather than trying to win the game. Our secondary played soft, looked slow and couldn't tackle. Offensive play calling and blocking was horrendous. I don't know how any team recovers from a lose like this. If you can't win with a 30 pt lead with less than a quarter left then all hope is lost. This loss is definately a fireable offense for the coaching staff. Of course it won't happen in our inaugural B12 season but it should. Just totally embarrassing for UCF.

This has to be one of the biggest comebacks in college football in the shortest period of time. We saw it happen in slow motion by UCF trying to run out the clock rather than trying to win the game. Our secondary played soft, looked slow and couldn't tackle. Offensive play calling and blocking was horrendous. I don't know how any team recovers from a lose like this. If you can't win with a 30 pt lead with less than a quarter left then all hope is lost. This loss is definately a fireable offense for the coaching staff. Of course it won't happen in our inaugural B12 season but it should. Just totally embarrassing for UCF.
What an embarrassment. Give it to Baylor they were down that much and they didn't quit. Coaches have to share in the debacle.

What kind of sh#t show is Darin hinshaw running. All red zone throwing where coverage is the tightest. The same stupid A$$ running plays with tiny running backs. Defense is so bad I would have fired the coordinator at the beginning of the 3rd qtr. You couldn't make up a worse embarrassing knightmare. Gus calling the plays last year was better than this cr@p show

Fire Gus, fire the OC, and anyone who went to this game don’t come back. This has been a long time coming with the coach “trick plays” that’s don’t work
One big $hit show. Fire them all. This is a sunbelt conference usa team if that. GET RID OF GUS. I don't care if we have to start over like FL.

Reactions: KnightNite
I mean... the defense letting them score at will and not being able to tackle had nothing to do with it...

What kind of sh#t show is Darin hinshaw running. All red zone throwing where coverage is the tightest. The same stupid A$$ running plays with tiny running backs. Defense is so bad I would have fired the coordinator at the beginning of the 3rd qtr. You couldn't make up a worse embarrassing knightmare. Gus calling the plays last year was better than this cr@p show
If memory serves me Gus hired Hinshaw and said he was the second coming.

Reactions: UCFootball14
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT