ADVERTISEMENT

Aresco Finally Sticking Up For AAC?

Every UCF fan reading that article:
1yiu9e.jpg

I think he's trying to be smart about it and not hurt our relationship with ESPN. Right now we have 3 in the top 25 and UCF isn't one of those 3, so we are making progress. If we can continue in this direction, we will be in great shape in about 5 years.

Just gotta keep grinding and hang on to as many good coaches as possible.

Daniels: "So, Mike, what do you think about the UCF program these days"?

Aresco: "It's a shame that they lost the cocktail party to Georgia and had to fire their 2nd year head coach, Willie Taggart, but you know, it's tough to build a fan base playing at the pirate-themed Raymond James stadium off-campus. I thought the turnover chain was a fun new tradition. I'm all aboard the Lane Train. Go Rattlers!"

Aresco: "It's a shame that they lost the cocktail party to Georgia and had to fire their 2nd year head coach, Willie Taggart, but you know, it's tough to build a fan base playing at the pirate-themed Raymond James stadium off-campus. I thought the turnover chain was a fun new tradition. I'm all aboard the Lane Train. Go Rattlers!"
:joy::joy::joy:

“Have no fear, Butch Davis will have us back on track in no time.”

Reactions: Crazyhole

That needs to be published every time that moron talks! Just excellent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT