ADVERTISEMENT

Behind on your covid booster?

Boston.Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 10, 2002
Those same people now “behind” on boosters used to tell us how bad we are and now want forgiveness. But let's be clear, they're not behind, they are scared, as well they should be. 💉💰☠️

Mike, Jerry, Jerry Curl, Joe and all the other bag holders, hope to see you on the other side of 24

RIP Wayne, Billy, CrazyHole, Jake, James and all the other poor souls victims of this horrible experiment gone wrong

When it comes to viral science, let's join BostonKnight and listen to a podcast from a wackjob with a Ph.D in Biology who used to teach at Evergreen State College until he was canned.

How can you side the the world's leading viral scientists when you've got a podcaster like Weinstein with such impeccible academic credentials?*

You come to Boston’s posts faster than your big ass comes running to the chocolate fountain at Golden Corral.
BS "running" to provide his expertise whenever someone mentions conspiracy theory medical advice from twitter handles represented by a mouse:

Food Inspiration GIF by TLC Europe

Is anyone on this thread not behind on their Covid boosters? Be honest. It's OK to be scared, you should be.

Football players. British actors. Germans. Supplement pushers. Lord Alfred. Twitter accounts with cat photos. Independent researchers. These are the only vaccine experts we can trust.

Sip silver. Eat paste. Buy gold.

Those same people now “behind” on boosters used to tell us how bad we are and now want forgiveness. But let's be clear, they're not behind, they are scared, as well they should be. 💉💰☠️

Mike, Jerry, Jerry Curl, Joe and all the other bag holders, hope to see you on the other side of 24

RIP Wayne, Billy, CrazyHole, Jake, James and all the other poor souls victims of this horrible experiment gone wrong

Crazyhole died because an ulcer burst. He was never vaxxed and was outspoken about it. But you already knew that, you dumb c unt.

Wayne is alive, now go hit on a few teenagers while I bang your wife. Weirdo

Did you ever get that Minivan and refrigerator fixed using spare parts from your hoopty Crazy Bill?😂😂😂
Boston cares more about fake news on Twitter about a vaxx from unqualified dildos than he does about ucfmikes running train on his wife. What a cuck.

Boston cares more about fake news on Twitter about a vaxx from unqualified dildos than he does about ucfmikes running train on his wife. What a cuck.
Imagine posting about Covid vaccines basically in 2024

His audience is now 5-10 people in the Water Cooler. The “mighty” 🤡🙄 have fallen.

I guess that trying to convince teenage girls about horse paste at cheerleading meetings wasn’t going too well

Pathetic existence

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Crazyhole died because an ulcer burst. He was never vaxxed and was outspoken about it. But you already knew that, you dumb c unt.

Shit, that guy died??? Wow. Did he have a burst and just not treat it? I know someone who had an ulcer burst and it was an ER event but they came out out of it fine.

Shit, that guy died??? Wow. Did he have a burst and just not treat it? I know someone who had an ulcer burst and it was an ER event but they came out out of it fine.
Have fun reading this disgusting thread:

Have fun reading this disgusting thread:

Lies…. All lies!!!

According to human trash Boston, I drove him to suicide.

Errrrrrr…, now it was from the deadly Covid jab? Boston can’t seem to make up his mind.

Love how Boston disappeared when Crazyhole’s death was ruled due to a ruptured ulcer. Embarrassing

Now he has the nerve to think that we forgot and has stated in this very thread that he died of the Covid vaccine even though he was an anti-vaxxer

Human Trash

Last edited:
Reactions: DaShuckster
Where'd everybody go? 😱

Mike was bragging about six boosters two weeks ago. I think he stopped at two because he told us on this forum about his own adverse reaction. Mike how about posting a picture of your vaccine card and prove six pokes and while you're at it your model girlfriend Rosie Palmer 🤣

Where'd everybody go? 😱

Mike was bragging about six boosters two weeks ago. I think he stopped at two because he told us on this forum about his own adverse reaction. Mike how about posting a picture of your vaccine card and prove six pokes and while you're at it your model girlfriend Rosie Palmer 🤣

Vaccinated twice and 4 additional boosters. . That’s 6 jabs

Up early for my 6 mile run with my Covid Vaccine destroyed heart and lungs loser. 😂😂😂😂

How’s the wifey doing? 😘

Reactions: DaShuckster
Where'd everybody go? 😱

Where did everyone go? Howabout celebrating New Year’s? We all know that you have no friends or life. Searching Twitter Covid Vaccine conspiracy theories in the middle of the night and posting them in a forum with an audience of 5-10 😂

Let’s all celebrate Crazy Bill’s 2024
Another year of talking to himself about Covid and Vaccines 😂😂😂. Pathetic loser with no life

Here you go murderer

A person who you have interacted with in the Dungeon, dead because he was an anti-vaxxer

RIP SCK

Uh oh 🙄
Crazy Bill is wrong again. Shocking

Jered Little Suicide, Arlington VA United States Army Colonel Sadly Passed Away – Obituary​

Uh oh 🙄
Crazy Bill is wrong again. Shocking

Jered Little Suicide, Arlington VA United States Army Colonel Sadly Passed Away – Obituary​

Suicide by vaccine. Big Parma coverup. A German cat Twitter profile said so and a British actor and football player with CTE confirmed. Buy gold.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Suicide by vaccine. Big Parma coverup. A German cat Twitter profile said so and a British actor and football player with CTE confirmed. Buy gold.
Doesn’t this moron actually check the facts before he posts his nonsense? It took me all of about 30 seconds to show what a fraud he is

• Haha
Reactions: NinjaKnight
Soooo funny when pedo Boston makes these posts. The following typically happens:

1. The aisle blocker grabs a bucket of fried chicken, comes in to respond, and looks retarded.

2. Ucfmikes reminds bostwat that he banged his wife and that he’s a pedo.

3. Twat gets embarrassed for 4-5 days

4. Minivans, flat tires, handicap spots, buy gold, big pharma,

5. Boston leaves for his telemarketing job.

And around and around we go.

Soooo funny when pedo Boston makes these posts. The following typically happens:

1. The aisle blocker grabs a bucket of fried chicken, comes in to respond, and looks retarded.

2. Ucfmikes reminds bostwat that he banged his wife and that he’s a pedo.

3. Twat gets embarrassed for 4-5 days

4. Minivans, flat tires, handicap spots, buy gold, big pharma,

5. Boston leaves for his telemarketing job.

And around and around we go.
At this point I'm suspecting Boston is actually a left wing scientist just pretending to be an inbred moron to discredit antivaxers. No one could possibly be this stupid and manage to turn on a computer.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes

@UCFWayne told us he bled out from peptic ulcer. Another known problem with 💉💉💉. Much like many of the anti-VAX today, he is victim

IMG-0981.png

hey 85, how about you bro, you “behind” on your booster too? You were another pharma peddler iirc from the dungeon. And how about that mope Dr. 59 , is he still in there peddling vaccines? 💰 He got seven pokes like you and Mike right? 🙄

Go back and read all my comments and you'll see everything I said was right. I told you since day one that vaccine doesn't work, and is causing all sorts of harm and problems. Nobody believed a word I said. Just a bunch of sheep and idiots beholden to the medical industrial complex

@UCFWayne told us he bled out from peptic ulcer. Another known problem with 💉💉💉. Much like many of the anti-VAX today, he is victim

IMG-0981.png
He was as outspoken as you against the vaxxed and vaccines and told everyone about his ulcer long before he died, you piece of human garbage.

Congrats on continuing to lower the bar on how debased can go. Funny how your boyfriend Fatty mcfatty never calls you out for the piece of shit you are. I guess trash just begets more trash.

IMG-0981.png
Jered Little Obituary, Death Cause – The Arlington community is currently enveloped in a cloud of profound sadness and collective grief following the heartbreaking news of the passing of United States Army Colonel Jered Little. The somber revelation of his reported suicide has sent shockwaves not only through military circles but also resonated deeply within the civilian community. As Arlington grapples with this tragedy, it prompts a critical examination of the challenges faced by service members and underscores the pressing need to address mental health issues within the armed forces.

Colonel Jered Little was not just a military officer; he was a dedicated and honorable servant of his country. His career was marked by unwavering commitment, exemplary leadership, and a sense of duty that extended far beyond the call of duty. As news of his passing circulates, tributes from fellow soldiers, friends, and community members attest to the impact he had on those around him. Colonel Little’s tragic death brings to light the immense challenges that service members often confront, both on and off the battlefield. The demanding nature of military service, coupled with the stressors associated with deployments, can take a toll on mental health. Many military personnel endure prolonged separations from loved ones, exposure to traumatic experiences, and the pressure to maintain peak performance under challenging conditions. These factors, among others, contribute to the elevated risk of mental health issues among service members.

Despite increased efforts to promote mental health awareness, a lingering stigma surrounding mental health issues persists within the military. The prevailing culture often emphasizes resilience and toughness, inadvertently discouraging individuals from seeking help when they need it most. This reluctance to address mental health concerns can have severe consequences, as exemplified by Colonel Little’s tragic end. Colonel Jered Little’s passing is not an isolated incident but rather a poignant reminder of the broader mental health challenges faced by the military community. As Arlington mourns the loss of a respected member of its community, it is crucial to use this moment as a catalyst for change. The military and civilian spheres must come together to destigmatize mental health issues, foster a culture of openness, and prioritize the well-being of those who dedicate their lives to serving the nation.

To address the mental health crisis within the armed forces, increased investment in mental health support services is imperative. This includes expanding access to counseling, therapy, and other resources that can assist service members in coping with the unique challenges they face. Moreover, initiatives to raise awareness and educate both military personnel and the general public about mental health issues must be prioritized.

Leaders within the military must actively champion a shift in culture that normalizes discussions around mental health. By leading from the front and sharing personal experiences, commanders can create an environment where seeking help is not viewed as a sign of weakness but as a proactive step toward resilience and well-being. Promoting a culture of empathy and understanding is crucial to dismantling the barriers that prevent individuals from reaching out for support.

The passing of United States Army Colonel Jered Little has cast a somber shadow over the Arlington community, prompting deep reflection on the mental health challenges faced by service members. This tragic event serves as a poignant reminder that addressing mental health issues within the armed forces is an urgent and collective responsibility. By fostering a culture of support, understanding, and open dialogue, both military and civilian communities can work together to ensure that no more lives are lost to the silent battles fought within the minds of those who bravely serve our nation.

hey 85, how about you bro, you “behind” on your booster too? You were another pharma peddler iirc from the dungeon. And how about that mope Dr. 59 , is he still in there peddling vaccines? 💰 He got seven pokes like you and Mike right? 🙄

Go back and read all my comments and you'll see everything I said was right. I told you since day one that vaccine doesn't work, and is causing all sorts of harm and problems. Nobody believed a word I said. Just a bunch of sheep and idiots beholden to the medical industrial complex

Where did everyone go? Howabout celebrating New Year’s? We all know that you have no friends or life. Searching Twitter Covid Vaccine conspiracy theories in the middle of the night and posting them in a forum with an audience of 5-10 😂

Let’s all celebrate Crazy Bill’s 2024
Another year of talking to himself about Covid and Vaccines 😂😂😂. Pathetic loser with no life

He was as outspoken as you against the vaxxed and vaccines and told everyone about his ulcer long before he died, you piece of human garbage.

Congrats on continuing to lower the bar on how debased can go. Funny how your boyfriend Fatty mcfatty never calls you out for the piece of shit you are. I guess trash just begets more trash.
Now people are dying from the Covid vaccine that they didn’t get

You can’t make this stuff up 😂

Crazy Bill is a deranged lunatic

Do you tools really think Lt. Col Little suicide? Dude has young kids and wife.

Here is the same "aggregator" source being referenced with an update as to Lt. Col early demise. At the end of the day, the dude "died suddenly" at 39. Believe what you wish.

BTW, Crazy told me he tool the poison jab. It's not at all unplausible that it blew out his belly, just like poison mRNA has been blowing out aorta's , hearts and just about every other organ from auto immune disease

GCwj91UWgAAkxMl

Do you tools really think Lt. Col Little suicide? Dude has young kids and wife.

Here is the same "aggregator" source being referenced with an update as to Lt. Col early demise. At the end of the day, the dude "died suddenly" at 39. Believe what you wish.

BTW, Crazy told me he tool the poison jab. It's not at all unplausible that it blew out his belly, just like poison mRNA has been blowing out aorta's , hearts and just about every other organ from auto immune disease

GCwj91UWgAAkxMl
Did he also tell you he committed suicide? Because you drove that train for a month. Seems convenient that you switched to the jab when you had this “info” all along.

Which, by the way, is complete bullshit.

22 veterans/servicemembers kill themselves every day but yeah blame the covid shot you inbred fuking terrorist.

Goddamn, the MAGA party is indescribably stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT