ADVERTISEMENT

Behind on your covid booster?

Another anti-vaxxer passes away

Wife is happily remarried and Dave was an afterthought today

Another anti-vaxxer passes away

Wife is happily remarried and Dave was an afterthought today

She probably was all too happy to jump on that strange's bone and not have to deal with a some retard beta who would rather post about vaccines all day and night, completely ignoring her and her needs.

It sounds eerily similar to someone else around here who has the same problem, and a wife who's horny AF.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
She probably was all too happy to jump on that strange's bone and not have to deal with a some retard beta who would rather post about vaccines all day and night, completely ignoring her and her needs.

It sounds eerily similar to someone else around here who has the same problem, and a wife who's horny AF.
Yep, the dude was a fat loudmouth like UCFBS and Boston. Facebook was covered with anti-vax posts. He even tried to delete them all in the end due to embarrassment

She seemed pretty happy today 2-3 years later. She was probably relieved to get rid of that moron just like the 2, 24/7 Covid and Covid vaccine obsessed individuals are on here

Imagine being married to those imbeciles. Their wives must be miserable watching them play on Twitter all day and night, searching for conspiracy theory articles to post in the famous Rivals WC 😂

Yep, the dude was a fat loudmouth like UCFBS and Boston. Facebook was covered with anti-vax posts. He even tried to delete them all in the end due to embarrassment

She seemed pretty happy today 2-3 years later. She was probably relieved to get rid of that moron just like the 2, 24/7 Covid and Covid vaccine obsessed individuals are on here

Imagine being married to those imbeciles. Their wives must be miserable watching them play on Twitter all day and night, searching for conspiracy theory articles to post in the famous Rivals WC 😂
How I envision getting BS to do anything:

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Well I guess i am either 2.5 years removed from the MRNA poison shot and still alive, or 2.5 years into the no shot danger zone and still am one of the few who has not contracted Wuhan flu.

either way I am on borrowed time.
To be honest I may have survived china flu and never knew I had it. Only been tested twice ever, both for Medical reasons before procedure done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT