ADVERTISEMENT

Behind on your covid booster?

Kind of sucks when you think you’re important and your whole life is centered around Covid Vaccines, but then you have to come to terms that no one cares in 2024 except crazy Bill and Parade Float

Posting in the WC to an audience of <10. Pretty pathetic life.

Kind of sucks when you think you’re important and your whole life is centered around Covid Vaccines, but then you have to come to terms that no one cares in 2024 except crazy Bill and Parade Float

Posting in the WC to an audience of <10. Pretty pathetic life.
It kinda sucks when people proven to be harmed cannot get their medical bills covered, and are denied by insurance. First time in US history we've done that en masse, to keep the false narrative that no one was harmed alive.

The fact that the US is doing this, and you're condoning it, is what makes it so egregious. If you would pull your head out of your ass for just 5 minutes, and read that fact, you'd quickly come over to our side ... even if you still disagree with us.

The class action lawsuits are forming, and so far, every case has not been denied by the courts. They are going to let them move forward against the government. Pharma itself might not be allowed to testify, as part of their blanket immunity, but I have a feeling that will change over the years.

I cannot believe you would deny people valid claims. This is unprecedented. But it's all to keep up the lie that no one was harmed.

Reactions: Boston.Knight
It kinda sucks when people proven to be harmed cannot get their medical bills covered, and are denied by insurance. First time in US history we've done that en masse, to keep the false narrative that no one was harmed alive.

The fact that the US is doing this, and you're condoning it, is what makes it so egregious. If you would pull your head out of your ass for just 5 minutes, and read that fact, you'd quickly come over to our side ... even if you still disagree with us.

The class action lawsuits are forming, and so far, every case has not been denied by the courts. They are going to let them move forward against the government. Pharma itself might not be allowed to testify, as part of their blanket immunity, but I have a feeling that will change over the years.

I cannot believe you would deny people valid claims. This is unprecedented. But it's all to keep up the lie that no one was harmed.

It was lovely not having you around here for 3 weeks. I thought you found a job.

Guess not.

Reactions: Ucfmikes

Maybe you should spend more time working on your profession and become someone in life instead of spending 24/7 claiming to be a Covid and Covid vaccine expert

How’s the unemployed life loser?

By the way, I’ve now received 2 vaccines and 5 boosters, so STFU with your side effects

Have you had to change your food budget now that you are on unemployment? Did the welfare office laugh you out of the building when you asked for Golden Corral gift cards instead of food stamps?!??!

Be honest.

• Haha
It was lovely not having you around here for 3 weeks. I thought you found a job.

Guess not.
He and Boston had to come over to the WC, because they were getting absolutely destroyed in the Dungeon

I hope that thread gets eventually sent over here. Lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
We are so ****ed! 😩😱🙄

As of 3 January 2024, 13.53 billion COVID-19 vaccine doses have been administered worldwide, with 70.6 percent of the global population having received at least one dose

I understand why they're scared. They should be. Poor little jerry curl five years old? What a lousy dad

Fibrin clots. People dying they just throw them in a box and call it “heart attack” and off to the oven or under the ground they go 💰

Biggest hypocrites in the world, none of them had more than three pokes because they're too scared. They should just admit it 🌋

RIP 💉victims Jake, James, Crazy, Russ. Russ was like part of the family in the dungeon. James costsegadvidor was legendary his immune system got destroyed by mrRNA

We are so ****ed! 😩😱🙄

As of 3 January 2024, 13.53 billion COVID-19 vaccine doses have been administered worldwide, with 70.6 percent of the global population having received at least one dose

giphy.gif

RIP 💉victims Jake, James, Crazy, Russ. Russ was like part of the family in the dungeon. James costsegadvidor was legendary his immune system got destroyed by mrRNA
Disgusting human trash ^^^^^

Crapping in all these Knight ex-players and fans

It’s obvious that you’re going through some tough times Crazy Bill. Wifey ditched you?

Last edited:
We are so ****ed! 😩😱🙄

Correct. Germany is a perfect example, especially the early doses. It's not good. We're liking looking at the worst results since the '70s in a rushed vaccine.

Correct. Germany is a perfect example, especially the early doses. It's not good. We're liking looking at the worst results since the '70s in a rushed vaccine.
You don’t know what you’re ****ing talking about. There are no long term side effects dummy

There has been over 13 BILLION VACCINATIONS WORLDWIDE

Maybe you need to take a class in statistics. We are now over 3 years out and NOTHING.

Shocking news. 🤦🏻‍♂️🙄

I’ve been vaccinated 7 freaking times. Maybe you should spend more time on your field of study (whatever the hell that is), and less time on subject matter that you’re a proven imbecile about and only the certifiably insane are still talking about 24/7.

Additionally, maybe you should worry about your BMI of 50%.

I’ve seen you in person and a stick of butter is more lean than you are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe

Posted/last edited at 1:50am. Midnight snack?

Do you ever sit back and think about what an utter loser you are for your incessant posting on this at all times of the day and night?

Of course you don't. You also think Little Debbies are a great source of dietary fiber...

Posted/last edited at 1:50am. Midnight snack?

Do you ever sit back and think about what an utter loser you are for your incessant posting on this at all times of the day and night?

Of course you don't. You also think Little Debbies are a great source of dietary fiber...
with 25 of them your fiber needs are met. So I think he’s doing ok there.

Well I guess i am either 2.5 years removed from the MRNA poison shot and still alive, or 2.5 years into the no shot danger zone and still am one of the few who has not contracted Wuhan flu.

either way I am on borrowed time.

Well I guess i am either 2.5 years removed from the MRNA poison shot and still alive, or 2.5 years into the no shot danger zone and still am one of the few who has not contracted Wuhan flu.

Pool cleaners are immune to Covid

Trump said that you have too much bleach/chlorine in your
system from years of this:

the-big-fail-by-falling-into-the-pool-trying-to-clean-it.gif

Some of us never have. Others recovered w/o any issues, barely a doctor's visit, especially those under 40, and then did far worse when forced to vaccinate under mandates, including being sent to the hospital.

As I said, the data is literally telling us, and we're still pushing a narrative. No vaccine can cause harm. It's dumbfounding.

Excess death and financial wise ... we all are.

Reactions: Boston.Knight
Some of us never have. Others recovered w/o any issues, barely a doctor's visit, especially those under 40, and then did far worse when forced to vaccinate under mandates, including being sent to the hospital.

As I said, the data is literally telling us, and we're still pushing a narrative. No vaccine can cause harm. It's dumbfounding.

Excess death and financial wise ... we all are.

ALmost as dumbfounding as your waistline.

My wife and mother in law are fine at 3x. We supplement vitD, probiotics like kefir and eat a good diet. If they caught a hot dose, the damage is subclinical like the majority. They are not prone to cardiac build up either, so all the clotting caused by the poison jab is less likely

My Aunt, Brother and sister are NOT fine however. One had a recent cardiac arrest. The other two have developed cancer. All jabbed up to the max. At least one of them realizes now that everything is not kosher with mRNA

My wife and mother in law are fine at 3x. We supplement vitD, probiotics like kefir and eat a good diet. If they caught a hot dose, the damage is subclinical like the majority. They are not prone to cardiac build up either, so all the clotting caused by the poison jab is less likely

My Aunt, Brother and sister are NOT fine however. One had a recent cardiac arrest. The other two have developed cancer. All jabbed up to the max. At least one of them realizes now that everything is not kosher with mRNA

No one cares.

giphy.gif

My wife and mother in law are fine at 3x. We supplement vitD, probiotics like kefir and eat a good diet. If they caught a hot dose, the damage is subclinical like the majority.

If this isn't verifiable proof that even the people in your own family think you are a dumb fukcing donkey and don't listen to you, then I don't know what it will take.

LIf this isn't verifiable proof that even the people in your own family think you are a dumb fukcing donkey and don't listen to you, then I don't know what it will take.
Boston.Knight said:
I actually had it added to her orders no remdog. They lost the orders three times. I wrote it on the whiteboard I even wrote it on her arm

0270c8464cdcfc3d8714fb37920732de.jpg

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Boston.Knight said:
I actually had it added to her orders no remdog. They lost the orders three times. I wrote it on the whiteboard I even wrote it on her arm

Boston.Knight said:

1. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

2. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

22 yr old XFL Trainer Dies. Cause of death not released. Take care of yourselves outhere.

3. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

RIP Russ Wood

So sad, I wonder when his last experimental injection was. Really liked Russ. Had another buddy that was discovered died suddenly via wellness check 💉⚰️
  4. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

RIP Crazyhole

Poor space coast night and those horrible inpatient hospital death protocols. There was still so much trust then but the white coats were so inept and corrupt. And largely they still are💰. I wonder if his family knows about all the lawsuits When my sister was in the ICU for her cardiac arrest I...
  5. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

RIP Crazyhole

RIP CostSegAdvidor, SpaceCoastKnight, James, Jake, Crazy, Russ, Billy, Wayne 💉🥼⚰️
  6. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

RIP Crazyhole

nurenburg2
  7. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

MA mandates mRNA on orphans and poor > 6 months

Taking advantage of the poor to run experiments and try to stabilize a failed platform. They're coming for little Jerry and Joe next should you get your wish and vote DeSantis out💰😱
  8. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

22 yr old XFL Trainer Dies. Cause of death not released. Take care of yourselves outhere.

17M killed and billions poisoned. The Nazis kept the first 4 million swept under the rug pretty well. What's a few million more dead bodies between friends? Praying for lil Jerry Curl and Joe Jr. Every kid deserves to know who his biological father is
  9. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

Two genomics experts on record: mRNA covid 💉 contaminated ☠️

What a disaster. Praying for the victims
  10. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

Just like so many others. Cannot put 2+2 together. BTW, the spike payload from mRNA is several orders of magnitude more than natural infection and never stops. There is no off switch for so many. This has been shown with titer draws. Will pray for all the victims they stop taking that horrible...
  11. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

12. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

One has to hope that between Boeing and mRNA we'll be able to put the Made In USA quality crisis behind us. Regulatory capture is leading to poor quality and safety. The entire system is corrupt and in need of complete overhaul before China schools our ass
  13. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

Dude, they are dropping like flies all around us. Russ, James, Jake, Crazy - that's JUST on this ONE message board. I got one other family member killed by mrna , others with new onset cancers, and a bunch of friends died suddenly. My sister had cardiac arrest. Only 5% of the shots were hot...
  14. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

By the way I did not mean to single out mrna. The toxic ineffective garbage on the market that the government incentivizes extends far and wide 💰 molnupiravir, remdesivir , mrna, tociliximab monoclonal antibodies, vioxx, alzheimers rx, seriously I could go on forever molnu, remdedivir and...
  15. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

Praying for the victims and the unborn. Reminds me of the DES fiasco, where an oral RX for pregnant mothers cause 🧬 damage that got passed down multi generations. DES was sold for YEARS after the FDA knew it was poison💰
  16. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

RIP Crazyhole

I just realized you dumb fks don't think there's anything wrong with mRNA, you actually believe that. It's sad. Everyone is on their own timeline. Hope you don't find out the hard way 🙏
  17. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

RIP Crazyhole

LOL, why u guys crying to Brandon? He follows Dr. Campbell like many of us do. If Jake's mom wants to follow me on twitter, I don't know why that would upset you guys. We have a lot in common. My sister recovered from her cardiac arrest. I never would approach her about mRNA and Jake, that's...
  18. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

RIP Crazyhole

Joe, I know you're scared you should be. But if you stopped at 3X and didn't have any adverse reactions to the poison, should be good to go. But I would up the life insurance to make sure the family is taken care of just in case
  19. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

RIP Crazyhole

I mean when you have job like he did it's usually mandatory. Same with poor Jake, his employer had him up here get that third poison jab. That's when those things were still running full strength, highly toxic Not even a week after he was dead they had his job advertised with 4x jab...
  20. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

RIP Crazyhole

Have we reached out to CrazyHoe’s brother to confirm he took the poison jab? The GI is like a magnet for mRNA autoimmune toxicity. Poor guy with pre-existing condition didn't stand a chance. 😞

1. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

2. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

3. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

RIP Russ Wood

So sad, I wonder when his last experimental injection was. Really liked Russ. Had another buddy that was discovered died suddenly via wellness check 💉⚰️
  4. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

RIP Crazyhole

Poor space coast night and those horrible inpatient hospital death protocols. There was still so much trust then but the white coats were so inept and corrupt. And largely they still are💰. I wonder if his family knows about all the lawsuits When my sister was in the ICU for her cardiac arrest I...
  5. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

RIP Crazyhole

RIP CostSegAdvidor, SpaceCoastKnight, James, Jake, Crazy, Russ, Billy, Wayne 💉🥼⚰️
  6. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

RIP Crazyhole

nurenburg2
  7. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

Taking advantage of the poor to run experiments and try to stabilize a failed platform. They're coming for little Jerry and Joe next should you get your wish and vote DeSantis out💰😱
  8. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

17M killed and billions poisoned. The Nazis kept the first 4 million swept under the rug pretty well. What's a few million more dead bodies between friends? Praying for lil Jerry Curl and Joe Jr. Every kid deserves to know who his biological father is
  9. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

Two genomics experts on record: mRNA covid 💉 contaminated ☠️

What a disaster. Praying for the victims
  10. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

Just like so many others. Cannot put 2+2 together. BTW, the spike payload from mRNA is several orders of magnitude more than natural infection and never stops. There is no off switch for so many. This has been shown with titer draws. Will pray for all the victims they stop taking that horrible...
  11. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

12. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

One has to hope that between Boeing and mRNA we'll be able to put the Made In USA quality crisis behind us. Regulatory capture is leading to poor quality and safety. The entire system is corrupt and in need of complete overhaul before China schools our ass
  13. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

Dude, they are dropping like flies all around us. Russ, James, Jake, Crazy - that's JUST on this ONE message board. I got one other family member killed by mrna , others with new onset cancers, and a bunch of friends died suddenly. My sister had cardiac arrest. Only 5% of the shots were hot...
  14. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

By the way I did not mean to single out mrna. The toxic ineffective garbage on the market that the government incentivizes extends far and wide 💰 molnupiravir, remdesivir , mrna, tociliximab monoclonal antibodies, vioxx, alzheimers rx, seriously I could go on forever molnu, remdedivir and...
  15. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

Praying for the victims and the unborn. Reminds me of the DES fiasco, where an oral RX for pregnant mothers cause 🧬 damage that got passed down multi generations. DES was sold for YEARS after the FDA knew it was poison💰
  16. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

RIP Crazyhole

I just realized you dumb fks don't think there's anything wrong with mRNA, you actually believe that. It's sad. Everyone is on their own timeline. Hope you don't find out the hard way 🙏
  17. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

RIP Crazyhole

LOL, why u guys crying to Brandon? He follows Dr. Campbell like many of us do. If Jake's mom wants to follow me on twitter, I don't know why that would upset you guys. We have a lot in common. My sister recovered from her cardiac arrest. I never would approach her about mRNA and Jake, that's...
  18. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

RIP Crazyhole

Joe, I know you're scared you should be. But if you stopped at 3X and didn't have any adverse reactions to the poison, should be good to go. But I would up the life insurance to make sure the family is taken care of just in case
  19. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

RIP Crazyhole

I mean when you have job like he did it's usually mandatory. Same with poor Jake, his employer had him up here get that third poison jab. That's when those things were still running full strength, highly toxic Not even a week after he was dead they had his job advertised with 4x jab...
  20. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

RIP Crazyhole

Have we reached out to CrazyHoe’s brother to confirm he took the poison jab? The GI is like a magnet for mRNA autoimmune toxicity. Poor guy with pre-existing condition didn't stand a chance. 😞

Brutal, sad. If they had only known

Count 'em, 12 anti-COVID vaccine-related discussion threads here on Page 1. That's gotta be some kind of nutjob world record for a Rivals message board!!!

But if it were ever publicized by CNN, people around the country would be quick to point out this current events board is associated with UCF Athletics and UCF is (surprise, surprise) a FLORIDA school. :) ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT