ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Crazyhole

Wearing my pop pyschologist hat, I think that kind of board behavior is a sure sign of serious depression. I suspect THAT is the underlying issue behind the continued rants of our anti-COVID vaccine crowd.
Exactly

Boston is beyond hope. But I always held out hope for Crazyhole. Once upon a time, he was a 'normal' Conservative and -- believe it or not -- we agreed on issues more than we disagreed.

But the last four years or so he really went off the deep end. He became someone I didn't know anymore. I was shocked to see him spewing racist, homophobic, and misogynistic crap that he had NEVER, EVER said before (and I'm talking 14 years worth of posts on an old politics board we both belonged to.)

Wearing my pop pyschologist hat, I think that kind of board behavior is a sure sign of serious depression. I suspect THAT is the underlying issue behind the continued rants of our anti-COVID vaccine crowd.
you were kicked off of another board for being a far-left extremist and a total weirdo in person lmao

Reactions: Boston.Knight
LOL, wut? Please explain further...
LOL My God, you're really desperate for dirt if you're listening to our resident sockpuppet toady troll. :)

Everybody here at the WC can decide for themselves why I came here:
Was I kicked off of another board for being a far-left extremist?
OR
Did the politics board on another site that Crazyhole and I frequented for years close down?

I'm cool with whatever you decide. 👍

LOL My God, you're really desperate for dirt if you're listening to our resident sockpuppet toady troll. :)

Everybody here at the WC can decide for themselves why I came here:
Was I kicked off of another board for being a far-left extremist?
OR
Did the politics board on another site that Crazyhole and I frequented for years close down?

I'm cool with whatever you decide. 👍

Seeing how absolutely retarded you’ve acted on this board for 7 years, call me shocked, SHOCKED if you got booted for far-left nonsense.

Last edited:
No side effects possible!*
No compound medical conditions possible!*
Safe and effective!*

Poor guy. Had to take the experimental injection and it totally chewed a hole gave a ticking time bomb in GI. Just like all the sub clinical heart problems still out there . When it pops nobody knows 🎱

Poor guy. Had to take the experimental injection and it totally chewed a hole gave a ticking time bomb in GI. Just like all the sub clinical heart problems still out there . When it pops nobody knows 🎱

But,, but. but, I thought that I drove him to suicide

You’re the lowest form of human life

To say that you are human trash would be an insult to trash

Crazy Bill saying that Crazy died of suicide and now a vaccine that HE DID NOT TAKE

He’s dead, so he can’t tell you that you are full of it. Taking advantage of dead people not being able to argue back. Absolutely disgusting

Crazy died of a ruptured peptic ulcer.

@Boston.Knight

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DaShuckster
“look it up on Twitter if you want some truth”

Said no one ever with an IQ over 57.

Btw:

Crazy told you he took the poison jab?

Prove it. Show us your proof and I will post my vaccination card.

If you have no proof, cancel your account and never post here again.

Show us.

Tick tock, tick tock.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Poor bastard, if he only known that mRNA was going to chew a hole in his GI he would probably still be with us

Crazy Bill saying that Crazy died of suicide and now a vaccine that HE DID NOT TAKE

He’s dead, so he can’t tell you that you are full of it. Taking advantage of dead people not being able to argue back. Absolutely disgusting

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg

Have we reached out to CrazyHoe’s brother to confirm he took the poison jab?

The GI is like a magnet for mRNA autoimmune toxicity. Poor guy with pre-existing condition didn't stand a chance. 😞

I mean when you have job like he did it's usually mandatory.

Same with poor Jake, his employer had him up here get that third poison jab. That's when those things were still running full strength, highly toxic

Not even a week after he was dead they had his job advertised with 4x jab requirements . 💰

Jake's mom follows me. I don't know what she believes regarding mRnA. I think she knows, but we haven't talked about it. My sister also had cardiac arrest and we live near each other so we have a lot in common

Have we reached out to CrazyHoe’s brother to confirm he took the poison jab?

The GI is like a magnet for mRNA autoimmune toxicity. Poor guy with pre-existing condition didn't stand a chance. 😞

You're a piece of shit.

You told everyone on here that Crazy told you he took the jab. You have provided ZERO proof of that.

Now you are asking folks to reach out to his brother to confirm?

You are human trash. Please terminate your account and then your life.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Joe, I know you're scared you should be. But if you stopped at 3X and didn't have any adverse reactions to the poison, should be good to go. But I would up the life insurance to make sure the family is taken care of just in case

Joe, I know you're scared you should be. But if you stopped at 3X and didn't have any adverse reactions to the poison, should be good to go. But I would up the life insurance to make sure the family is taken care of just in case it
You're a piece of shit.

You told everyone on here that Crazy told you he took the jab. You have provided ZERO proof of that.

You're a piece of shit.

And he is harassing grieving UCF players on Twitter. Absolute human scum with implications for our university.

It's one thing if he just sat in the corner smearing himself in shit and babbling his insane conspiracy theories, but when he is affecting our program it crosses a line.

@Brandon why is this allowed to go on when he is impacting our school?

And he is harassing grieving UCF players on Twitter. Absolute human scum with implications for our university.

It's one thing if he just sat in the corner smearing himself in shit and babbling his insane conspiracy theories, but when he is affecting our program it crosses a line.

@Brandon why is this allowed to go on when he is impacting our school?
Absolutely. He’s harassed Jake Hesecock’s family and has thrown dirt on the graves of Hescock, Russ Wood and Cosegadvisor.

That’s only to name a few.

LOL, why u guys crying to Brandon? He follows Dr. Campbell like many of us do. If Jake's mom wants to follow me on twitter, I don't know why that would upset you guys. We have a lot in common. My sister recovered from her cardiac arrest. I never would approach her about mRNA and Jake, that's not my business. But, obviously she sees my profile and knows my positions on that horrible poison.

Lmao. He's a nurse:

John Lorimer Campbell is an English YouTuber and retired nurse educator known for his videos about the COVID-19 pandemic. Initially, the videos received praise, but they later veered into misinformation.[2] He has been criticised for suggesting COVID-19 deaths have been over-counted, repeating false claims about the use of ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment, and providing misleading commentary about the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.[3][4][5] As of June 2023, his YouTube channel had 2.8 million subscribers and over 653 million views.

John Lorimer Campbell[6] grew up primarily in the Stanwix district of Carlisle.[7] He holds a diploma in nursing from the University of London, a BSc in biology from the Open University, an MSc in health science from the University of Lancaster, and a Ph.D. in nursing from the University of Bolton.[7] He received the Ph.D. for his work on developing methods of teaching via digital media such as online videos.[8]

Furthermore, shit stain:

You're a piece of shit.

Lmao. He's a nurse:

John Lorimer Campbell[6] grew up primarily in the Stanwix district of Carlisle.[7] He holds a diploma in nursing from the University of London, a BSc in biology from the Open University, an MSc in health science from the University of Lancaster, and a Ph.D. in nursing from the University of Bolton.[7] He received the Ph.D. for his work on developing methods of teaching via digital media such as online videos.[8]
How can you argue against a man with a nursing degree AND a Ph.D. in...(cue drum roll)...instructional design?

Boston.Knight's nonsense here got boring two years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
LOL, why u guys crying to Brandon? He follows Dr. Campbell like many of us do. If Jake's mom wants to follow me on twitter, I don't know why that would upset you guys. We have a lot in common. My sister recovered from her cardiac arrest. I never would approach her about mRNA and Jake, that's not my business. But, obviously she sees my profile and knows my positions on that horrible poison.

Aren’t you the one that said that I killed Crazy by driving him to suicide you piece of human trash. Would you like us to pull up the post?

You are a deranged individual with no life, no friends and no career. You’re a complete piece of human trash 🗑️ 🚮

Aren’t you the one that said that I killed Crazy by driving him to suicide you piece of human trash. Would you like us to pull up the post?
A thumbnail review of this sick thread:

Boston.Knight
: You A-holes drove Crazyhole to suicide!!! You pieces of trash should be ashamed of yourselves!
Ucfmikes: Crazyhole died of a perforated ulcer, you moron!
KnighttimeJoe: Care to apologize to us all now? We're waiting.
Boston.Knight: This is yet another example of a life-threatening medical condition brought on by multiple Covid vaccine jabs. His brother told me he got 'um.
DaShuckster: WTF? Crazyhole had a brother??!?

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Muh gold. Lord Alfred thinks people like him on Twitter. Most likes I’ve ever seen him get is 2. He used to pay Elon monthly for the honor. Buy gold. Eat paste. Sip silver. Now here comes a tweet from catturd

• Haha
Reactions: NinjaKnight
I just realized you dumb fks don't think there's anything wrong with mRNA, you actually believe that.

It's sad. Everyone is on their own timeline. Hope you don't find out the hard way 🙏

I just realized you dumb fks don't think there's anything wrong with mRNA, you actually believe that.

It's sad. Everyone is on their own timeline. Hope you don't find out the hard way 🙏

I've known all along you are dumb fukc who doesn't know his asshole from his elbow when it comes to medicine.

Furthermore, shit stain:

You're a piece of shit.

Like 13 billion other people you dumb fukc

😂😂😂😂😂😂🗑️🗑️🗑️🚮🚮🚮

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT