ADVERTISEMENT

Behind on your covid booster?

Another anti-vaxxer passes away

Wife is happily remarried and Dave was an afterthought today

Another anti-vaxxer passes away

Wife is happily remarried and Dave was an afterthought today

She probably was all too happy to jump on that strange's bone and not have to deal with a some retard beta who would rather post about vaccines all day and night, completely ignoring her and her needs.

It sounds eerily similar to someone else around here who has the same problem, and a wife who's horny AF.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
She probably was all too happy to jump on that strange's bone and not have to deal with a some retard beta who would rather post about vaccines all day and night, completely ignoring her and her needs.

It sounds eerily similar to someone else around here who has the same problem, and a wife who's horny AF.
Yep, the dude was a fat loudmouth like UCFBS and Boston. Facebook was covered with anti-vax posts. He even tried to delete them all in the end due to embarrassment

She seemed pretty happy today 2-3 years later. She was probably relieved to get rid of that moron just like the 2, 24/7 Covid and Covid vaccine obsessed individuals are on here

Imagine being married to those imbeciles. Their wives must be miserable watching them play on Twitter all day and night, searching for conspiracy theory articles to post in the famous Rivals WC 😂

Yep, the dude was a fat loudmouth like UCFBS and Boston. Facebook was covered with anti-vax posts. He even tried to delete them all in the end due to embarrassment

She seemed pretty happy today 2-3 years later. She was probably relieved to get rid of that moron just like the 2, 24/7 Covid and Covid vaccine obsessed individuals are on here

Imagine being married to those imbeciles. Their wives must be miserable watching them play on Twitter all day and night, searching for conspiracy theory articles to post in the famous Rivals WC 😂
How I envision getting BS to do anything:

• Haha
Well I guess i am either 2.5 years removed from the MRNA poison shot and still alive, or 2.5 years into the no shot danger zone and still am one of the few who has not contracted Wuhan flu.

either way I am on borrowed time.
To be honest I may have survived china flu and never knew I had it. Only been tested twice ever, both for Medical reasons before procedure done.

And the last brick in this false narrative comes crumbling down. What a cluster, 17M killed, many more injured. Boeing, mRNA, glysophate. Notice a trend from our regulatory agencies? 💰🤦‍♀️⚰️

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFBS
And the last brick in this false narrative comes crumbling down. What a cluster, 17M killed, many more injured. Boeing, mRNA, glysophate. Notice a trend from our regulatory agencies? 💰🤦‍♀️⚰️

This is where the US CDC lost all credibility. They were refusing to collect data where they knew there was a problem, or just not releasing it.

And as they did just recently, they admitted -- after fighting the releases over 2 years through 2, subsequent lawsuits -- they never even looked at >80% of the V-Safe data of the first 4 months of first responders and medical professionals. They purposely left off known complications from the survey, hence why >80% were free form answer. They didn't even look at it!

That way the US CDC can say they have 'no proof.' Again, the CDC doesn't have any credibility these days, and they fought the release to showcase.

They withheld this until whistleblowers caused the 2nd lawsuit.

Reactions: Boston.Knight
Saying a prayer for little Jerry curl and Joe Jr. Both with deadbeat dads who collect a welfare check. They get your two inept asses up here and both your brats will be getting experimental mandatory vaccines, NO exemptions

Saying a prayer for little Jerry curl and Joe Jr. Both with deadbeat dads who collect a welfare check. They get your two inept asses up here and both your brats will be getting experimental mandatory vaccines, NO exemptions

For the billions time, my kids didn’t get the Covid vaccine, you dumb twat.

And I could buy and sell your ass several times over. You’re a telemarketer.

The little boy died suddenly, so you know it was natural causes and not the experimental gene therapy full of contamination and toxins

Sorry bagholders, no more AstraZenica for you. That's two down, two to go from the original four. That leaves only 1980's DARPA flop of the century - mRNA. How long before they finally flush that poison down the drain. Covid jab = poison. Flu jab = flop. Gene Therapy killing little boys. RSV experimental vaccines killing people for a sniffle. WTF ? 💰 🤦‍♂️

Sorry bagholders, no more AstraZenica for you. That's two down, two to go from the original four. That leaves only 1980's DARPA flop of the century - mRNA. How long before they finally flush that poison down the drain. Covid jab = poison. Flu jab = flop. Gene Therapy killing little boys. RSV experimental vaccines killing people for a sniffle. WTF ? 💰 🤦‍♂️

The Adenovirus (Ad) vectors like AD type 6 (AstraZenica) and AD type 26 (Janssen, also licensed to J&J) ended up having some or the longest effectiveness, but also 'runaway reactions' because of how the body keeps generating antibodies 'reacting' to the Adenovirus the body often cannot defeat, even though there is no virus (the reaction itself becomes the issue). Unlike mRNA alone, an Ad vector for mRNA is a more advanced approach that ensures the body fights and generates more antibodies. The problem is when the body's reaction is excessive, and can overload the immune system and even cause a clot or CNS event, especially in younger people who have very reactive immune systems. There is a limit, and an over-reaction is actually going to cause inflammations, blockages and other aspects that will end up requiring things like steroids and even HCQ to mitigate, among other things. They are also more likely to cause bacterial infections and other complications, as a result of exposed membranes and even other events. I lost sight in one eye for several days until antibiotics were able to clean up my overreaction with the Ad26. My colleague wasn't so lucky, being healthy in his 30s, and -- unlike me -- recently recovered from Delta. He lost most of his sight in one eye due to a CNS event, and it's been absolute consensus it was vaccination. He has not received $1 as the US government refused to even hear the tens of thousands of claims of verified vaccine events, from clots to CNS that have caused permanent damage for many people.

• Haha
He has not received $1 as the US government refused to even hear the tens of thousands of claims of verified vaccine events, from clots to CNS that have caused permanent damage for many people
Shocking 🤦🏻‍♂️🙄

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT