ADVERTISEMENT

Biden-Putin Summit

Putin definitely seems like he prefers dealing with Biden over Trump. He got a subtle jab in during his press conference.

I think the whole point of this summit was for Biden to tell Putin to his face that there will be in-kind consequences to any future shenanigans.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Foreign Policy is probably Biden’s biggest strength , him speaking on what can help the Russian people and investment + bringing up the threats of China economically and their military was the correct route to go

I think the whole point of this summit was for Biden to tell Putin to his face that there will be in-kind consequences to any future shenanigans.
What makes you think that happened?
LOL. Maybe it's because our President said it happened.

I take it you don't take him at his word? Biden lied to the world today?

Fun fact: Back in July, 2018 and you were asking why shouldn't our President take the Russian dictator's word over our own intelligence agencies?

This trust thing is sure slippery, huh? :)

LOL. Maybe it's because our President said it happened.

I take it you don't take him at his word? Biden lied to the world today?

Fun fact: Back in July, 2018 and you were asking why shouldn't our President take the Russian dictator's word over our own intelligence agencies?

This trust thing is sure slippery, huh? :)
It sure is. I've learned to never trust a politicians word. Why haven't you?

I think it for Biden to tell him the US is about to regime change Belarus, giving the US both Ukraine and Belarus as puppet Governments. See if Putin wants to change his tune and sell out elite more of their natural resources.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Biden said that the atmosphere of his meeting with Putin "wasn't hyperbolic or hostile in any way."

Hearing that, I assume someone from the State Department took note of the respectful and diplomatic way our little board treats people who have opposing viewpoints.

Congrats, Water Cooler!!! Who knew we'd become a model for the Russian-US Summit? Whooo-hoo!!!

Yeah sure, Biden's exact remark to Putin was ahhhhherrreaaaagaaaaaaaaerrrrrraaaaaa. Followed by a scary blank stare into the dementia space continuum that he visits, then after a slurred "come on man", finishes the point he was making ahhhhherrreaaaagaaaaaaaaerrrrrraaaaaa,

Despite the ankle-biting around here, by most accounts this was arguably the most successful US diplomatic mission in quite some time.

We reestablished our leadership of the free nations of the world and made it clear to that Russian thug, Putin, that there will be serious in-kind consequences to any future attempts he makes at cyber-attacks or election meddling.

Despite the ankle-biting around here, by most accounts this was arguably the most successful US diplomatic mission in quite some time.

We reestablished our leadership of the free nations of the world and made it clear to that Russian thug, Putin, that there will be serious in-kind consequences to any future attempts he makes at cyber-attacks or election meddling.
It was a success if you think telling Putin what strategic assets are off limits for cyber attacks is a success. Biden gave away the farm while Putin sat there performing "operation: let him talk".

It was a success if you think telling Putin what strategic assets are off limits for cyber attacks is a success. Biden gave away the farm while Putin sat there performing "operation: let him talk".
As Biden himself said, time will tell.

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
AT least Biden didn't give Putin a BJ, like Trump did in 2018
giphy.gif

I am pretty sure Putin already knows the things that would be harmful to the US if they were attacked. Biden didn't tell him anything he didn't already know.

I am pretty sure Putin already knows the things that would be harmful to the US if they were attacked. Biden didn't tell him anything he didn't already know.
Call it Old School but there is something about telling a murderous dictator to his face what the deal will be if he acts up again that gets a coward like Putin's attention.

Call it Old School but there is something about telling a murderous dictator to his face what the deal will be if he acts up again that gets a coward like Putin's attention.

I agree. Obviously we will see what happens, and I am sure Putin will still do some things we don't like, but I think Biden actually standing up to him is a positive.

I think Biden actually standing up to him is a positive.
Damn straight! Frankly, I believe its the first time an American President has shown some backbone when it comes to Putin and Russia in a long time.

I also thought the answers Putin gave to tough questions from the American media really showed what a weak, sniveling little coward he really is.

It's insulting to the American people and to the world that Biden would legitimize a murderous dictator by meeting with him.

Reactions: UCFWayne
It's insulting to the American people and to the world that Biden would legitimize a murderous dictator by meeting with him.
Nice troll post, I guess we're supposed to forget you and UCFWayne supported the puppet who literally kissed Putin's ass for the past four years. Not only was that insulting, it was embarrassing.

Nice troll post, I guess we're supposed to forget you and UCFWayne supported the puppet who literally kissed Putin's ass for the past four years. Not only was that insulting, it was embarrassing.
Man, it hurts bad when you get stuck being a hypocrite doesn't it?

Damn straight! Frankly, I believe its the first time an American President has shown some backbone when it comes to Putin and Russia in a long time.

I also thought the answers Putin gave to tough questions from the American media really showed what a weak, sniveling little coward he really is.
And what do you suspect dementia pedopresident is going to do to Putin/Russia? The answer is absolutely nothing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT