ADVERTISEMENT

Big12 Conference plays starts for UCF mens on Saturday. First 5 games.

Game not working on espn+. Says not authorized but other games are working. Is that because of the longhorn network?

The pirate sites aren't even working.

With the way things are going, maybe we're better off just listening!

Refs in the game. ticky tacky calls that don't look like should be called. whatev. close game to the end. Hope UCF can pull this off.

Although not as exciting as the Kansas win, as it was at home against a true blue blood the win tonight is more impressive. What they overcame in the first half on the road you can’t ask for anything more. Hats off to Coach Dawkins and the team. This team does not give up. They could’ve gave up against Kansas in the middle of the first half same thing tonight. Impressive.

3-pt = 30%; FT = 80%

I’ve been a big doubter but I was watching them with my own eyes courtside. I don’t know what happened after that KState game but this is not the team I watched for the previous month before that.

Reactions: Oldest Man
i'm chalking up that stetson loss to a newly assembled team finding themselves. that's the loss that really pissed me off and made me surly towards dawkins because it still doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: U C to the F
i'm chalking up that stetson loss to a newly assembled team finding themselves. that's the loss that really pissed me off and made me surly towards dawkins because it still doesn't make any sense.
That loss n missed BYU free throws changed and we r a 8 seed in bracket projections 2Real nice quad 1 wins in the top conference

I'm pretty convinced when I bet for a team I curse them. I had a buck on longhorns and missed all the NFL games over last weekend.

I'm beating Houston wins Saturday. :p

Eric writing this tweet

giphy.gif

Nice W Johnny D!!! Charge On!!!!
If the season ended right now he would be getting big 12 coach of the year votes. Maybe not win it but he would be in the running.

That being said, Houston is going to be a real real tough game. But they come out with at least one win during this Texas gauntlet it’s pretty impressive.

This team has really bought into Coach Dawkins on the defensive end. The rebounding and defense with the length the players have/will always give them an opportunity. The adjustments they have made since the opening Kansas State game have been remarkable. They did a good job putting this team together. With the new addition on the offensive end, this could be something special.

Again if they would’ve beaten Stetson and BYU (both games they should’ve won), they would be in everybody’s brackets now at an 8 seed at worse

Reactions: mattropolis
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT