ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Wimbush

Thanks thanks I am glad I can instruct someone on how to use google or do a simple twitter search.

Also given that one of the more prominent posters on ucf’s Rivals(mr Corey aka KL)has 2 counts of domestic abuse against him I wouldn’t get on my moral high horse
So this is the same douchebag who said a few months ago that my parents killed themselves and that we are Facebook friends

1) wrong
2) wrong

@BG_Knightmare

Please ban this guy

....do you know how to use google or are you too stupid to be able to? It’s penn state where he originally committed before nd. But they signed mjj so mjj is probably starting. But my god you and your daily spurg out where you know nothing and panic is almost as autistic as Yaes entire family
Youreanidiot2

Reactions: GoKnights2003
It was a joke. I’ve been reading articles on his possible destinations since the middle of last week
I know it was a joke. Have you never heard the expression, "Don't even think it!"?

Reactions: Mikesi
Mikesi is on the trolls:

images

....do you know how to use google or are you too stupid to be able to? It’s penn state where he originally committed before nd. But they signed mjj so mjj is probably starting. But my god you and your daily spurg out where you know nothing and panic is almost as autistic as Yaes entire family
I would have gone with Youreanidiot69, but that is just me....

Is it technically youranidiot2 or youreanidiot2?

Or maybe it’s you’reanidiot2?

However, why did she pick #2?

Personally I would have picked 407 since we are in Orlando

Or maybe today’s date 14

Last edited:
Reactions: Yaes
Is it technically youranidiot2 or youreanidiot?

Or maybe it’s you’reanidiot2?

However, why did she pick #2?

Personally I would have picked 407 since we are in Orlando

Or maybe today’s date 14

You know “idiots gonna idiot” or as my programmer friend likes to say she has an ID10T failure.

Reactions: Mikesi and Yaes
We haven’t had great success. Vic Penn and Hodges are all I can think of that actually played. Penn got beat out by a True Freshman in Ryan Schneider. Hodges lost 5 games. That’s great success ?
Hodges was 8-4 in games played (sat out Texas game with injury) and 7-3 as a starter

I know you guys were wondering so here is my opinion.....

I hope Wimbush joins us. Having another QB with experience on the depth chart is never a bad. Worst case scenario is he rides the bench but is a positive individual in the locker room.

Also, this "troll" talk is beyond annoying. To the individuals who constantly speak of "trolls" or how you beat out the "trolls" at their own game....when you acknowledge them they win regardless of what is said. How this entire thread has been hijacked by troll talk is beyond me. The people responding to the creatures that live under the bridge are almost as bad themselves.

To avoid being hypocritical I am moving back on topic....Wimbush improves our football team no matter how you look at it

I know you guys were wondering so here is my opinion.....

I hope Wimbush joins us. Having another QB with experience on the depth chart is never a bad. Worst case scenario is he rides the bench but is a positive individual in the locker room.

Also, this "troll" talk is beyond annoying. To the individuals who constantly speak of "trolls" or how you beat out the "trolls" at their own game....when you acknowledge them they win regardless of what is said. How this entire thread has been hijacked by troll talk is beyond me. The people responding to the creatures that live under the bridge are almost as bad themselves.

To avoid being hypocritical I am moving back on topic....Wimbush improves our football team no matter how you look at it
worse case scenario he never starts but helps push Mack and Gabriel

Best Case Scenario he is UCF's D. King and we go undefeated with him at QB.

There are a lot of sites out there that still don’t have us in the mix as possible destinations and some have been updated recently. This despite a visit here and others stating that it’s nearly a done deal.

Are some of the national media outlets still having the mentality that “there’s no way a QB who has played for ND can end up at UCF.”

It’s like it’s unimaginable

If he come here, it says a lot about UCF. This guy was a BIG TIME recruit at one time and hasn’t exactly been a bust

Reactions: JAFFX2 and Yaes
There are a lot of sites out there that still don’t have us in the mix as possible destinations and some have been updated recently. This despite a visit here and others stating that it’s nearly a done deal.

Are some of the national media outlets still having the mentality that “there’s no way a QB who has played for ND can end up at UCF.”

It’s like it’s unimaginable

If he come here, it says a lot about UCF. This guy was a BIG TIME recruit at one time and hasn’t exactly been a bust
that's how the national college football media has been like for years. If you are a G5 Program they operate like you don't even exist. So we won't get many analysts saying ______ would be a good fit at UCF when someone hits the transfer market. They only report it after the fact.

Reactions: JAFFX2 and Mikesi
Just for fun. This is what the definition a Rivals 6.0 is.

We have never had one at UCF, although Dante probably could have been if they had the ranking system back then

6.0-5.8 — 4-star/All American Candidate: considered one of the next-tier elite prospects in the country, generally among the nation’s top 300-325 prospects overall, a national All American candidate and a player deemed to have first to third round NFL potential

Just for fun. This is what the definition a Rivals 6.0 is.

We have never had one at UCF, although Dante probably could have been if they had the ranking system back then

6.0-5.8 — 4-star/All American Candidate: considered one of the next-tier elite prospects in the country, generally among the nation’s top 300-325 prospects overall, a national All American candidate and a player deemed to have first to third round NFL potential
We’ve had a 6.1 but he never played a snap. Kid from Oregon

I believe Mack is a good QB. It’s entirely possible that he can be amazing and lead us to great things, however, for the depth sake argument alone, I would be disappointed if we don’t get Wimbush.

Wimbush is transferring to be the starting QB. Otherwise, he would have just stayed at Notre Dame where he would definitely get a lot of PT of not even become the starter again there

It’s funny how the knock on him and even Mack are decision making skills as a QB

That’s a trait that MM now possesses and something that we often overlook. Not a lot of QBs posses that ability.

That and extending plays.

Reactions: Yaes
Oh Crap, if Wimbush comes to UCF then I have to become a fan! I'm a huge fan of Brandon, the person even more then the player. The guy is straight up 100% class.

Be careful, “this place” is special. Many start by saying “UCF is my second favorite team,” but before you know it, we’re your top school. If he does come, enjoy watching him but pay attention to all things UCF, and you’ll be surprised by our culture.

When you ate crow a few weeks back, you had our respect.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT