ADVERTISEMENT

Campus Unrest

33,137 Palestinians killed in Gaza including more than 13,000 children says I'm right.

Tell me that you don’t know what a human shield is without telling me that you don’t know what a human shield is

Tell your buddies to give up the 133 hostages including 30+dead bodies and surrender and this conflict will end

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Tell me that you don’t know what a human shield is without telling me that you don’t know what a human shield is
The word Americans got from the Israeli military when they started bombing the sh*t out of Gaza is that they didn’t want to kill civilians. But the Hamas terrorists are using civilians as “human shields.”

But wouldn't that imply the Israeli military would be ultra-careful about its targets? In a hostage standoff, don't the Police attempt to save the lives of the "human shields" instead of barrelling in with guns a-blazing, innocent hostages be damned???

Imagine an armed gunman grabbed your kids and put a gun to their heads. When the authorities arrive on the scene, they shoot the hell out of the gunman---and your kids. You scream, 'WTF did you do???!?' They shrug and say "Sorry, we had no choice. It's the gunman's fault because that cowardly bastard used your children as human shields."

THAT is the Israeli response you are defending.

The word Americans got from the Israeli military when they started bombing the sh*t out of Gaza is that they didn’t want to kill civilians. But the Hamas terrorists are using civilians as “human shields.”

But wouldn't that imply the Israeli military would be ultra-careful about its targets? In a hostage standoff, don't the Police attempt to save the lives of the "human shields" instead of barrelling in with guns a-blazing, innocent hostages be damned???

Imagine an armed gunman grabbed your kids and put a gun to their heads. When the authorities arrive on the scene, they shoot the hell out of the gunman---and your kids. You scream, 'WTF did you do???!?' They shrug and say "Sorry, we had no choice. It's the gunman's fault because that cowardly bastard used your children as human shields."

mental gymnastics is actually the perfect descriptor for your dementia-riddled ramblings because there's this hilariously performative sense about your posts that makes a comic book look like Dostoevsky

the timing of your posts is hilarious too. you screeched when the kids went to recess, then returned at 3:30 nebraska time. meaning it was literal minutes after your responsibility ended that you couldn't help yourself but come back for more.

WTF are you babbling about?

Take the “Work Will Set You Free” sign off of you retirement home door

Reactions: thall_
UCLA. The university won't do anything about the protesters. They're letting these pieces of shit block Jewish students from getting into the school. They call the city police and the city police won't do anything either because the university won't allow them to come on campus.

Nothing to see here though. Just a bunch of college kids on the right side of history doing the right thing.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Some criticism??!? No one person is more responsible for the current Middle East clusterf**k than Netanyahu. The fuel that charged the growth of the Hama terrorist organization can be directly linked to his moronic, hard line policies.

I have read the articles. Have you? Indiscriminate was exactly the way the Gaza bombings have been described by military experts here in the US---and we're Israel's biggest allies for crying out loud!!! What do you think the rest of the world thinks?

The whole situation is insanity. How do you expect to form a lasting peace with your neighbors by bombing the sh*t out of Gaza and creating a humanitarian crisis?
ok change it to a lot of criticism

It doesn’t change the fact that some of these protests have crossed a line on what their true intention is. Arm bands to roam freely at UCLA? WTF man

ok change it to a lot of criticism

It doesn’t change the fact that some of these protests have crossed a line on what their true intention is. Arm bands to roam freely at UCLA? WTF man

At least you are logical about this. And yes, I do think this really could hurt Biden in the 2024 election.

How are Jews going to vote in November? He has basically sat on his ass and not said a word. And who is 100% behind Israel in their support? Hmm, the right.

That can't bode well.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Dang, those college kid protesters, right guys?

And who could've guessed that the Proud Boys were such strong Pro-Israel supporters at UCLA?
:)
Your best move today was staying away from this asinine thread you started and got slapped around in. Shame you didn’t follow the same course.

• Haha
Reactions: thall_ and Ucfmikes
At least you are logical about this. And yes, I do think this really could hurt Biden in the 2024 election.

How are Jews going to vote in November? He has basically sat on his ass and not said a word. And who is 100% behind Israel in their support? Hmm, the right.

That can't bode well.
he does this on so many issues and it is probably what I dislike most about him. He’ll have his way too online in their bubble aides ‘contemplate’ for way too long where he comes off weak or a pushover when he finally says something two weeks later . Even on optics layups like after the bridge collapse he took like a week to get there when it is a Marine 1 trip way.

he does this on so many issues and it is probably what I dislike most about him. He’ll have his way too online in their bubble aides ‘contemplate’ for way too long where he comes off weak or a pushover when he finally says something two weeks later . Even on optics layups like after the bridge collapse he took like a week to get there when it is a Marine 1 trip way.
100%.

If we were to exchange blacks, gays, or trans for the Jews in these protests, there would be absolute uproar from the White House. I imagine the National Guard would get called in.

As Scott Galloway said, “Freedom of speech seems to be at its freest when it’s hate speech against the Jews.”

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Dang, those college kid protesters, right guys?

And who could've guessed that the Proud Boys were such strong Pro-Israel supporters at UCLA?
:)
You started a thread that pretty much nobody supports and the more you double down, the more foolish that you look. Just stop now

First came Hamas' horrendous attack on innocent Israeli civilans and then Israel's counter attack generated wide-spread horror at the death toll and starvation of innocent Palestinans. The result was wide-spread anti-war protests on our college campuses. They've been reminiscent of the anti-war protests here during the Vietnam War.

But -- surprise, surprise -- NOW those peaceful demonstrations are being redefined as lawless, antisemitic, and staunchly pro-Hamas. Hmmmm....what the hell happened???!? Why the abrupt change from peaceniks to terrorist thugs? You have to wonder when the police arrest a 39 year-old 'frat boy' at USF. And you start scratching your head when you see that many of the "Pro-Israeli" crowd at UCLA that attacked the protestors looked like skinheads. What's up with that?

The school year is coming to an end and the campus unrest will soon die down. But this has already been an election year like none other. We can continue to expect all kinds of subversive sh*t over the coming months in an orchestrated effort to sway Never Trumpers back into the fold. If this place is any indication, it's working.

Last edited:
  • Haha
First came Hamas' horrendous attack on innocent Israeli civilans and then Israel's counter attack generated wide-spread horror at the death toll and starvation of innocent Palestinans. The result was wide-spread anti-war protests on our college campuses. They've been reminiscent of the anti-war protests here during the Vietnam War.

But -- surprise, surprise -- NOW those peaceful demonstrations are being redefined as lawless, antisemitic, and staunchly pro-Hamas. Hmmmm....what the hell happened???!? Why the abrupt change from peaceniks to terrorist thugs? You have to wonder when the police arrest a 39 year-old 'frat boy' at USF. And you start scratching your head when you see that many of the "Pro-Israeli" crowd at UCLA that attacked the protestors looked like skinheads. What's up with that?

The school year is coming to an end and the campus unrest will soon die down. But this has already been an election year like none other. We can continue to expect all kinds of subversive sh*t over the coming months in an orchestrated effort to sway Never Trumpers back into the fold. If this place is any indication, it's working.
Oh gee, I dunno what happened, Adolf. Maybe it had something to do with the protesters acting like pieces of shit and hating Jews.

You do realize that a good percentage of them are students, but…………. TDS. What has Biden done to thwart this? Has he even spoken about it?

time for recess!

DieShuckstenwerfer eagerly returns to the thread for an essay he pored over while the kids watched Bill Nye

10:50am: posted
reads his own work multiple times over, rubbing his hands together while chanting "mein Genie" under his breath

10:56am: disaster! forgets to add the ever important 4th question mark to book-end "what the hell happened"
10:57am: fixed. now inquiring minds will know

• Haha
The people who are genuinely protesting the war I have no problems with, protest is a part of the American fabric and always will be. I don't understand the people praying and wearing keffiyehs and all that. That is nothing but performative and shows what little understanding they have of all this.

The people who are genuinely protesting the war I have no problems with, protest is a part of the American fabric and always will be. I don't understand the people praying and wearing keffiyehs and all that. That is nothing but performative and shows what little understanding they have of all this.
Protest away. It is your constitutional right.

I draw the line with wristbands, the Zionist hate, and interfering with other students and their ability to receive an education. That Colombia et al. had to go virtual with their course offerings and final exams is a disgrace.

Protest away. It is your constitutional right.

I draw the line with wristbands, the Zionist hate, and interfering with other students and their ability to receive an education. That Colombia et al. had to go virtual with their course offerings and final exams is a disgrace.
That too. If I'm paying money to school, other students aren't taking it upon themselves to keep me from walking through campus.

Last edited:
The people who are genuinely protesting the war I have no problems with, protest is a part of the American fabric and always will be.
Exactly!

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how the peaceful anti-war protests on our nation's campuses got exploited. The Police reported that half of the protestors they arrested at Colombia University weren't students. Weird, huh? ;)

Exactly!

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how the peaceful anti-war protests on our nation's campuses got exploited. The Police reported that half of the protestors they arrested at Colombia University weren't students. Weird, huh? ;)
And the other half were, dumb shit.

Weird, huh?

Exactly!

Yeah and guess what the other 1/2 was? Students. Pretty weird.

Riiiiiiigggghhhtt gggguuuuyyusss?

• Haha
Good morning, Ms. Braun!

What's got you you feeling so cunty today?
Of course my own personal bitch comes running when I snap my fingers. 🤣

Goddamn you are whipped
Season 5 Lol GIF by Real Husbands of Hollywood

Yeah and guess what the other 1/2 was? Students.
Great point!!! Ucfmikes points out half of Columbia University's antiwar protesters on campus were actual Columbia University students!!! :) :) :)

I remember Rush Limbaugh assuring us in the days after January 6th that half of the January 6th protesters (you know, the violent ones) were actually leftist ANTIFA radicals disguised as Trump supporters to give the patriotic, flag-waving MAGA movement a bad name.

I remember Rush Limbaugh assuring us in the days after January 6th that half of the January 6th protesters (you know, the violent ones) were actually leftist ANTIFA radicals disguised as Trump supporters to give the patriotic, flag-waving MAGA movement a bad name
Don’t care. That’s not the topic of discussion and has nothing to do with 1/2 of the protesters being legitimate anti-semites and pro-Hamas.

Great point!!! Ucfmikes points out half of Columbia University's antiwar protesters on campus were actual Columbia University students!!! :) :) :)

I remember Rush Limbaugh assuring us in the days after January 6th that half of the January 6th protesters (you know, the violent ones) were actually leftist ANTIFA radicals disguised as Trump supporters to give the patriotic, flag-waving MAGA movement a bad name.
Neat.

Rush was 100% retarded, so you both have that going for you.

• Haha
That’s not the topic of discussion and has nothing to do with 1/2 of the protesters being legitimate anti-semites and pro-Hamas.
It's not? Your quote that "half the college students arrested were legit anti-semites and pro-Hamas" is EXACTLY like Rush's post-January 6th assurance to his radio listeners that "half the Capitol rioters were leftist ANTIFA radicals."

Bullsh*t is bullsh*t. Screw any honest political discussions.

Of course my own personal bitch comes running when I snap my fingers. 🤣

Goddamn you are whipped
Season 5 Lol GIF by Real Husbands of Hollywood
Ach du meine Güte, Ms. Braun! That's not very ladylike!

Mentioning whipping and a black in the same breath? Adi will be so proud!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT