ADVERTISEMENT

Can we all agree on this story?

Just a reminder @Brandon and @BG_Knightmare that this piece of shit is still posting here. Surely, you both care about racists and homophobes being in the cooler, correct? Just wanted to make sure you all had some standards whatsoever.

***in regards to rediceknight

Truly, everyone here agrees this person should be banned yet he/she/whoever isn’t.

As much as I disagree with a bunch of people here, no one compares to this hate monger.

It’s unaccpetable that they continue to post.

The end.

I will preface this post with saying I am a conservative Christian, life-long Republican who did not support or vote for Donald Trump in 2016, continues to not support him and will not vote for him in 2020.

With that said, the way the left jumps at any chance to demonize conservatives before all the facts are known is why Donald Trump will win in 2020. It is 100% clear that Phillips approached these kids who were minding their own business with the intent of provoking them. He then lied about it to the media, allowing them to spin their tale of a group of kids wearing MAGA hats mocking an elderly Native American.

Yes, the students could've behaved with more maturity, but can anyone here honestly say they would've have reacted if someone comes up to you and bangs a drum in your face with the intent of getting a reaction out of you?

Phillips approached them with the goal of getting reaction so he could frame it as a group of conservative high school students acting with hate. The media bought it. Unfortunately for him, in 2019 cameras are everywhere.

So no, this is not a story we can all agree on.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/01/nathan-phillips-lied-the-media-bought-it/

I will preface this post with saying I am a conservative Christian, life-long Republican who did not support or vote for Donald Trump in 2016, continues to not support him and will not vote for him in 2020.

With that said, the way the left jumps at any chance to demonize conservatives before all the facts are known is why Donald Trump will win in 2020. It is 100% clear that Phillips approached these kids who were minding their own business with the intent of provoking them. He then lied about it to the media, allowing them to spin their tale of a group of kids wearing MAGA hats mocking an elderly Native American.

Yes, the students could've behaved with more maturity, but can anyone here honestly say they would've have reacted if someone comes up to you and bangs a drum in your face with the intent of getting a reaction out of you?

Phillips approached them with the goal of getting reaction so he could frame it as a group of conservative high school students acting with hate. The media bought it. Unfortunately for him, in 2019 cameras are everywhere.

So no, this is not a story we can all agree on.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/01/nathan-phillips-lied-the-media-bought-it/

Not entirely surprising that there was more to the story.

I am 100% retracting my earlier comments. I don't know if these kids were still being idiots, they probably were, but the video as originally presented is 100% presented out of context on purpose and doesn't reflect what actually happened. The original video clip has an agenda.

This kid ended up face to face with Philipps because Philipps approached these kids and ultimately "the kid" and beat a drum in his face. Whatever reasoning, even if for good reason, the video that supposedly shows the kid "getting in his face" is a load of bullshit.

The longer, actual video shows "the kid" standing there sort of bewildered that a Native American is beating a drum in his face.

I guess the media couldn't pass up an opportunity to plaster some kids in MAGA hats as evil racists from a video that shows 1/3 the full story.

I’m hoping, one of these days, we will all agree to not jump on the instant media narrative on damn near everything and instead wait a bit for some facts and context to come out before we go our usual 10 rounds with each other.

I’m hoping, one of these days, we will all agree to not jump on the instant media narrative on damn near everything and instead wait a bit for some facts and context to come out before we go our usual 10 rounds with each other.

Exactly. GOP and Dems are so quick to demonize the other side and it leads to this. Unfortunately, and especially in today's news climate, the first headline is generally what people remember. They almost never see the correction.

Reactions: UCFWayne
So the National Review steps in and says there's another side to this story and now the Usual Suspects here suddenly feel free to to put on their hate hats and rally to these boys' defense.

Where is this video that supposedly proves that the Native American vet was the aggressor and our poor boys were the victims? If it was that clip that was part of the National Review story, it was bullsh*t. That clip didn't tell a different story--hell, it was filmed by one of the Native American group's supporters for crying out loud.

So the National Review steps in and says there's another side to this story and now the Usual Suspects here suddenly feel free to to put on their hate hats and rally to these boys' defense.

Where is this video that supposedly proves that the Native American vet was the aggressor and our poor boys were the victims? If it was that clip that was part of the National Review story, it was bullsh*t. That clip didn't tell a different story--hell, it was filmed by one of the Native American group's supporters for crying out loud.

The man literally told different stories to different newspapers. The video clearly shows Phillips marching up to the group of students and get closer and closer banging the drum in their faces.

You were too quick to react to this, it's okay it happens. Another big issue with the polarization of this country is that no one can admit when they were wrong, they have to dig their heels in. But I guess it is easier to just assume everyone who disagrees with you is doing so from a position of hate, as you have said.

There is now universal agreement that the original stories on this were taken way out of context of the whole event. Feel free to watch the full 2-hour video that was posted in the National Review article.

You got this one wrong bud, and it's not a bad thing to say "Sorry, I jumped the gun" and move on...

No, you hyper partisan twit, WE GOT TO SEE THE ACTUAL FULL VIDEO.

How lame and pathetic of you to blame National Review for destroying your sad little narrative while you apparently refuse to simply watch the full video that is now available on most any website. I watched it on USA Today.

Maybe you can stop living in ignorance and take the 2 seconds to search for yourself.

The man literally told different stories to different newspapers. The video clearly shows Phillips marching up to the group of students and get closer and closer banging the drum in their faces.

You were too quick to react to this, it's okay it happens. Another big issue with the polarization of this country is that no one can admit when they were wrong, they have to dig their heels in. But I guess it is easier to just assume everyone who disagrees with you is doing so from a position of hate, as you have said.

There is now universal agreement that the original stories on this were taken way out of context of the whole event. Feel free to watch the full 2-hour video that was posted in the National Review article.

You got this one wrong bud, and it's not a bad thing to say "Sorry, I jumped the gun" and move on...

Hey bro! You choosing to see the whole video in proper context is nothing more than putting on your “HATE HAT”!!

[roll]

Mom: Omigawd, son, a video of your confrontation with those Native American marchers went viral. You could get expelled from school.

Son: It's a lie, Mom. That old man was the aggressor! I was just standing there minding my own business.

Mom: Oh, so those people started it, huh?

Son: Yeah, Mom. He was intimidating ME.

Mom: Well those sonovabitches and the libtard media isn't getting away with this! We'll fight back, Honey!

Son: Thanks Mom (as she walks away, he flashes his trademark smirk)

Mom: Omigawd, son, a video of your confrontation with those Native American marchers went viral. You could get expelled from school.

Son: It's a lie, Mom. That old man was the aggressor! I was just standing there minding my own business.

Mom: Oh, so those people started it, huh?

Son: Yeah, Mom. He was intimidating ME.

Mom: Well those sonovabitches and the libtard media isn't getting away with this! We'll fight back, Honey!

Son: Thanks Mom (as she walks away, he flashes his trademark smirk)

I think at this point you should probably bow the folk out. You're just grasping at straws and looking like a damn fool.

I think at this point you should probably bow the folk out. You're just grasping at straws and looking like a damn fool.

He’s incapable of making even the smallest concession to say “ok this wasn’t at all what it seemed”. Most sane people who have seen the full video have done this. It’s impossible to watch the video and still think the first edited video isn’t totally out of context

He must live in his own world where these kids are evil racists who were there to track down native Americans and attack them.

Yeah, my bad. I should have known all along that the kid's smirk was totally innocent. :)

OH MY GOD A SMIRK!!!!!!! CALL THE POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. You're now agreeing with rediceknight that this kid was the real victim and go ballistic when I simply point out the cocky smirk on this "innocent" lad's face.

A picture is worth a thousand words.
racist-maga-hats.jpg

Wow. You're now agreeing with rediceknight that this kid was the real victim and go ballistic when I simply point out the cocky smirk on this "innocent" lad's face.

A picture is worth a thousand words.
racist-maga-hats.jpg

Lmao. Going hard in the paint I see with the redice reference. Why don’t you just call me RACIST!!!! and be done with it.

In light of the entire story, the smirk takes on a different meaning. If the drummer was trying to set this kid off and invoke a response then I'd say the kid handled it well.

Lmao. Going hard in the paint I see with the redice reference. Why don’t you just call me RACIST!!!! and be done with it.

A guy gets in a kids face with a drum and the kid smirks for a period of time.

You are a RACIST if you don’t agree that this kid is RACIST too!

Jesus, @DaShuckster has proven he’s not to be taken seriously

Full chronology with extensive video evidence. It's pretty damning.
I'm quite impressed with the young students sporting MAGA hats here.

The kids were already engaged with another group. The American Indian Elder decided to enter the fray. It's reaching the point that people are going to be auto-assuming about MAGA hat wears, and this is not good.

With that said, the way the left jumps at any chance to demonize conservatives before all the facts are known is why Donald Trump will win in 2020...
Bingo!

As a Libertarian who liked Donald Trump '95-'15 for his "New York Values," sans his views on Eminent Domain (and a few other things), I quickly found myself not wanting to have anything to do with Trump when he ran for President on a popularist platform. And then he went with Sessions as AG, and that was that.

But the more the US media demonizes the supermajority of good, honest, sincere, well-raised, freedom-loving and actually pro-LGBTQ MAGA voters -- especially young adults who are pro-marriage and gender equality, the more they are going to find Trump getting re-elected.

It's kinda shocking, based on the videos, how far this 'Elder' went to make things even more than an issue than they already were. It's like how much I've been challenging my friends who say, "I don't care about Antifa, I only care about racists." The problem with that? The alleged "racists" -- if some are even racist at all -- aren't as bad as Antifa, who are just using whatever they want, as an excuse for violence.

You notice how Shuckater is now just trying to be funny with childish diatribes when proven wrong?

He knows he is wrong but can't be the bigger man and admit it. Either that or he's just trolling.
What bothers me most is that the "MAGA lovers are always starting violence" smacks of "those negros are always starting violence" just 50 years ago. It's not until video after video after video surfaces, and the US media starts playing those, that things change.

Because ... key point ... the people in them causing the real issues have a 'blank cheque' to do what they want. Even many of my core, real Liberal (not Progressive) friends are getting tired of them too.

Especially with so many events showcasing so many passive MAGA hatters, and so many others around them who are not. I've just seen way, way too many, and it's finally nice to see one where the mainstream media is at least acknowledging that.

Last edited:
What bothers me most is that the "MAGA lovers are always starting violence" smacks of "those negros are always starting violence" just 50 years ago. It's not until video after video after video surfaces, and the US media starts playing those, that things change.

Because ... key point ... the people in them causing the real issues have a 'blank cheque to do what they want. Even many of my core, real Liberal (not Progressive) friends are getting tired of them too.

Especially with so many events showcasing so many passive MAGA hatters, and so many others around them who are not. I've just seen way, way too many, and it's finally nice to see one where the mainstream media is at least acknowledging that.

Agree. I've already made my views on Trump known, however the way the left tries to justify this is absurdly funny. There are dozens of leftwing pundits taking to twitter to now talk about how wearing a MAGA hat is in and of itself enough to be seen as trying to incite an incident like this. As I said, I won't be voting for him, but this is why he will win again.

Reactions: UCFBS
Agree. I've already made my views on Trump known, however the way the left tries to justify this is absurdly funny. There are dozens of leftwing pundits taking to twitter to now talk about how wearing a MAGA hat is in and of itself enough to be seen as trying to incite an incident like this. As I said, I won't be voting for him, but this is why he will win again.
There have been many true Liberals that have purposely 'hung around' a bunch of MAGA people at public events and found themselves 'being white in the wrong place,' even after he/she explained he/she 'wasn't with them' and 'just covering the event for social media.'

By 2020, there might be enough of these that it will backfire yet worse than 2016.

You notice how Shuckater is now just trying to be funny with childish diatribes when proven wrong?

Proven wrong? How’s that? I’ve read the report about the obnoxious behavior of some of the so-called Hebrew Israelites that started a scene between them and the Kentucky boys. I also read about the Native American who attempted to calm the situation. Are you saying he was with the Hebrew Israelites? Was he joining in the aggression?

I’m always open to saying ‘change of opinion here, folks.’ I just don’t see those kids as the saints you apparently all do now. Sorry, but anyone who believes that kid in the photo/video was trying to “defuse” the situation is likely a MAGA hat wearer himself.

With my first post in this thread, I just want to say I’m laughing at the idiots that jump on this story so fast. Yes, laughing AT YOU. When will people learn that these types of stories always have two sides to them.

Proven wrong? How’s that? I’ve read the report about the obnoxious behavior of some of the so-called Hebrew Israelites that started a scene between them and the Kentucky boys. I also read about the Native American who attempted to calm the situation. Are you saying he was with the Hebrew Israelites? Was he joining in the aggression?

I’m always open to saying ‘change of opinion here, folks.’ I just don’t see those kids as the saints you apparently all do now. Sorry, but anyone who believes that kid in the photo/video was trying to “defuse” the situation is likely a MAGA hat wearer himself.

If you would just stop being willfully ignorant and watch the full video your insane posts could stop ASAP

Watch ... all ... the ... videos. There are close to 2 hours of them now.

Anti-White DECEPTION nothing more.
This was a GOOD NATURED crowd, who were laughing and joking.
The sour-faced "native Americans" were the ones who looked as if they had ill-will.
The crowd did nothing to "disrupt" the ceremony, they just politely stood their ground!

Because ... key point ... the people in them causing the real issues have a 'blank cheque' to do what they want. Even many of my core, real Liberal (not Progressive) friends are getting tired of them too.

Good find!
Finally the truth of what really happened for all to see. The fake media lies but the camera does not.
Oh this is pissing me off.
Is the fake, lying media going to continue with this blatent falsehood?
Their reputation is done.

It is clear who said what...The racist native Americans/mestizos or whatever they are said...Whites need to go back to Europe, this isn't your land.

Eventually someone is going to sue the media (this is way overdue) for fabrication, bias, slander, and the destruction of character.
Not to mention the death threats these kids (who are also minors) are receiving. Death threats should be taken seriously with all the psychos out there.

All non Whites ganging up on White kids, isn't that racist?
And the White kids get blamed.

Phillips is a dangerous lying POS.
He is going to get someone hurt.

This story and the video show two separate things. There is a group of black Hebrews taunting the kids, calling the white child molesters, the F and Q words for Gays and worse, the Kids keep their cool and answer by doing school chants like you would do at a pep rally. Now a few of the kids did do the tomahawk chop, but did not surround the Native Americans as reported.
The native American with the drum plus about 5 more marched up to the kid and got in his face banging on drum, and chanting. The kid put his arms down, stood his ground, and smiled at the idiot. The news people who pushed this story should be fired. and those who trashed this kid and plastered lies all over face book and twitter should be kicked off.

Last edited:
after watching the full video, alot of the comments in this tread did not age well.

didnt gillette just run a commercial about not being a bully? why are those black people not getting called out? what about the old man trying to intimidate some punk kids?

nevermind that doesnt count because those kids support trump.

btw elizabeth warren pretending to be native american to advance her career should be considered far more offensive than what those kids in the video did.

Maybe if the media had described this guy as a career political agitator with a history of making false claims then people would have waited to pass judgment.

"can we all agree on this story" is the title of this thread started by a guy that cant admit that he was wrong about this and is incapable of being non-partisan. he cant even take his own advice to agree with the other side on something. lol

thanks for making my first day back from a 3 day weekend better. lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT