ADVERTISEMENT

Can we all agree on this story?

gwykgjv4u0c21.jpg

Reactions: DaShuckster
None of them are. They're all Buddhist dentists that belong to PETA.

I'm finished with your straw man, son. Have a great rest of your weekend. Now back to what this thread is about - these shitheads from a Catholic school in Kentucky. Or better yet, why don't we make this thread about the victim:

DxVH9XeUUAIPi8m.jpg:large

It has now been confirmed that this "victim" lied to the press about being a Vietnam vet in the aftermath of this incident... Classy guy.

Reactions: EweSeaEff
It has now been confirmed that this "victim" lied to the press about being a Vietnam vet in the aftermath of this incident... Classy guy.
Well, he served in the USMC from '72 to '76, even if he was never deployed to Vietnam, so it's not quite a lie. I can understand what people might think.

Well, he served in the USMC from '72 to '76, even if he was never deployed to Vietnam, so it's not quite a lie. I can understand what people might think.

After reading further, it appears that CNN made a mistake in their transcript of his interview. On TV he said he was a "Vietnam times veteran," and in the transcript that CNN posted online after the interview they left out the "times" portion. The transcript definitely made it sound like he lied about it, but CNN screwed up the transcript. My bad.

Last edited:
After reading further, it appears that CNN make a mistake in their transcript of his interview. On TV he said he was a "Vietnam times veteran," and in the transcript that CNN posted online after the interview they left out the "times" fault. The transcript definitely made it sound like he lied about it, but CNN screwed up the transcript. My bad.
The US media doesn't care about accuracy, and it was proliferated quite poorly by the NY Times.

As much as I think Rush Limbaugh is a hypcritical gas bag, every now and then, he hits a grand slam. And in the '90s, before a lot of the left-right partisanship really went ballistic, he pegged it ... (paraphrased)

"Nearly all media today, including a lot of the AP stories, wait for the New York Times to break some ground on something, and then they just 'take it's word for it.' The problem isn't that the New York Times is right or wrong, even when they are wrong about things. It's that no one bothers to look at the full story, and so much is missed."

And he went on about it and he nailed it. The NY Times is literally a 'source' for way, way too much. And that's how the whole 'cages' BS started as well. Especially since many of the same photos were debunked in an Arizona article 3 weeks earlier, and were from 5 years previous.

Same with the tag 'DHS provided photos' on the cages, many were not, and the ones that were, were from the previous administration. The AP and NY Times just left out the time period they were provided, at least the ones that were complete fabrications.

Stuff like that gets old.

Zimmerman and Sanford PD and Florida AG and so many other things ... literally a complete, false narrative is built, and it becomes 'fact,' even though it's complete false, and so much is missed. It's been like that since Richard Jewel in '96 too.

Last edited:
He's insufferable. The worst, Jerry. The worst.
He's smug and never admits he's wrong, not far from Trump. Rarely have I ever met a conservative who wasn't self-aware, but way too many progressives aren't, and will just literally dig holes that destroys their credibility.

It's because it's reached that point, people like Trump win. Because he's the smug, conservative SoB who can 'stare them down.' But that's also why I will never vote Trump either.

Reactions: UCFWayne
He's smug and never admits he's wrong, not far from Trump. Rarely have I ever met a conservative who wasn't self-aware, but way too many progressives aren't, and will just literally dig holes that destroys their credibility.

It's because it's reached that point, people like Trump win. Because he's the smug, conservative SoB who can 'stare them down.' But that's also why I will never vote Trump either.

Yep. I wrote in Jeb Bush in 2016, I do not yet know how I will vote in 2020. Holding out hope for Kasich.

He even said in this thread there's no way Trump wins in 2020, all the left thought there was no way he'd win in 2016 either (and to be honest neither did I).

Outside of hacks like Hannity, Lahren, etc, I agree, most conservatives try to look at things fairly. Honestly, I think 85-90% of the country does, but that doesn't grab viewers or sell newspapers. That's why the fringes get so much publicity leading both sides to think the other is full of crazies.

Outside of hacks like Hannity, Lahren, etc, I agree
Conservatives definitely have their nutjobs. No argument.

But there have been great studies on how 'exposed' conservatives are to all ways of life, and how little 'exposed' progressives are. It's really sickening to ask progressives questions, and they honestly have no idea. They literally just think 'government handles that.'

And you don't know how many times I've had to point out to people in San Francisco, DC and similarly that the statement 'flyover country' smacks of the same atittude in The Hunger Games. People do work in those states building durable goods they use, and energy they consume.

Reactions: Robert0122
But there have been great studies on how 'exposed' conservatives are to all ways of life, and how little 'exposed' progressives are.

How true!!! Certainly this insightful characterization explains why the enlightened States are Red and those sorry, 'unexposed' ones.are blue.

Our country needs to spread out this 'wise in the ways of life' conservative thought and not limit it's concentration to rural areas in places like Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and West Virginia.

But there have been great studies on how 'exposed' conservatives are to all ways of life, and how little 'exposed' progressives are. It's really sickening to ask progressives questions, and they honestly have no idea. They literally just think 'government handles that.'

And you don't know how many times I've had to point out to people in San Francisco, DC and similarly that the statement 'flyover country' smacks of the same atittude in The Hunger Games. People do work in those states building durable goods they use, and energy they consume.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

You've got to be a troll. What a fuking stupid ass thing to post.

The lesson for us Whites is that we must never ever turn our backs on non-Whites and their posterity. They will get in a stab at every opportunity.
Shuckster and the other sjw libtard blm same sex lovers are the ones causing division and dissent.

Dumb asses like DerShookster with their woke, faux outrage = guaranteeing Donald gets re-elected.

Keep it up, bruh.
i know you and i argue off and on but i think we have more common ground than we differ. we can definitely agree on shooker and people just like him will get trump re-elected so i actually thank him for that.

i know you and i argue off and on but i think we have more common ground than we differ. we can definitely agree on shooker and people just like him will get trump re-elected so i actually thank him for that.
I don't. I don't care for Trump. That's why 'Progressives' and the MSM piss me off. Because they got him elected. Why? Because Hillary thought he was the "Most Beatable" Republican.

Now if Trump would have stuck more with his 'New York Values' (many are Libertarian ideals), like many Libertarians were hoping even though we didn't vote for him (because not all of his views were Libertarian), I might have voted for him in 2020. But he's been far from it, and a huge issue from the get-go was his selection of Sessions as AG.

The lesson for us Whites is that we must never ever turn our backs on non-Whites and their posterity. They will get in a stab at every opportunity.
Shuckster and the other sjw libtard blm same sex lovers are the ones causing division and dissent.

People like you should be expelled from the Republican Party.

"In any case, to wear an improper expression on your face (to look incredulous when a victory was announced, for example) was itself a punishable offense. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: facecrime, it was called." George Orwell, 1984

LOL Yeah, call out rediceknight for his anti-minority and anti-LGBT rhetoric while ignoring this Republican Administration's anti-minority and anti-LGBT policies.

First off, how many times have a told you I do not support this administration.

Second, this thread, that you started, has nothing to do with Trump's policies? You're just a troll who was proven to have overreacted and because you can't let it go continue to post red herrings.

Sorry it is a lie. My brother served during the first Iraq war, he was in California, he is not an Iraq vet.

Sorry it is a lie. My brother served during the first Iraq war, he was in California, he is not an Iraq vet.

Not sure what your brother has to do with this. Be clear in who you are calling a liar and just make sure you know what it is that he specifically said.

A “Vietnam Era” Veteran is defined as any Veteran who served during the official time frame of the Vietnam War anywhere in the world as defined by Congress and the Department of Veterans Affairs.

Not sure what your brother has to do with this. Be clear in who you are calling a liar and just make sure you know what it is that he specifically said.

A “Vietnam Era” Veteran is defined as any Veteran who served during the official time frame of the Vietnam War anywhere in the world as defined by Congress and the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Indeed.

Let's not pick over little things. There are bigger issues with the veteran's statements.

Has the OP admitted that he pushed a fake news narrative or is he pathetically still insisting that these kids are racists?

phillips literally said “You know, I’m from Vietnam times. I’m what they call a recon ranger. That was my role. So I thank you for taking that point position for me.”

the reality: https://www.wnd.com/2019/01/nathan-phillips-not-vietnam-vet-discharge-papers-show/
The DD-214 indicates Phillips was stationed stateside in the Marine Corps Reserves as a refrigeration mechanic and was cited for being AWOL three times. After four years of service, he was discharged as a private.

Has the OP admitted that he pushed a fake news narrative or is he pathetically still insisting that these kids are racists?
shookster still cant wrap his head around the fact that he was wrong and refuses to admit it. even when almost every other liberal here and on the news and twitter have done so. he his a pathetic partisan hack.

the view is pretty much garbage but this is very true. they are talking about the coverage of the covington catholic incident.
WHOOPI GOLDBERG, HOST: Many people admitted they made snap judgments before these other facts came in. But is it that we just instantly say that's what it is based on what we see in that moment and then have to walk stuff back when it turns out we're wrong? Why is that? Why do we keep making the same mistake?

JOY BEHAR: Because we're desperate to get Trump out of office. That's why.

the view is pretty much garbage but this is very true. they are talking about the coverage of the covington catholic incident.
WHOOPI GOLDBERG, HOST: Many people admitted they made snap judgments before these other facts came in. But is it that we just instantly say that's what it is based on what we see in that moment and then have to walk stuff back when it turns out we're wrong? Why is that? Why do we keep making the same mistake?

JOY BEHAR: Because we're desperate to get Trump out of office. That's why.

[roll]

Reactions: UCFBS
The century-and-half-old The Atlantic, a classic Liberal outlet, had a great piece this week. It's one of the few magazines I have a paid subscription to.
I do think the left-wing media narrative that continues to be anti-Catholic student has to do with the fact that they were there promoting pro-Life values. People need to stop associating one aspect with another.

E.g., even MAGA Catholics of the Gen-Z age are pro-marriage equality, pro-gender equality and pro-civil rights, even if they are pro-life/anti-abortion.

The Covington Bishop correctly retracted his initial condemnation of these boys, since all fact, reason, and video evidence shows that they really did nothing wrong and this was yet another left wing smear attempt to degrade conservatives (even if they're children be damned!).

If only the ignorant liberals here, like the OP, would just admit that they were pushing a fake news smear campaign.

Yeah, those Covington kids were wronged by golly. They were only caught sexually harassing a woman on camera (documented in this thread) and ridiculing a Native American veteran on camera (documented in this thread), but because some Black fringe group was also documented yelling obscenities at them (OH MY GOD!!!), all is forgiven and worthy of a Trump 'attaboys' tweet. :)

Yeah, those Covington kids were wronged by golly. They were only caught sexually harassing a woman on camera (documented in this thread) and ridiculing a Native American veteran on camera (documented in this thread), but because some Black fringe group was also documented yelling obscenities at them (OH MY GOD!!!), all is forgiven and worthy of a Trump 'attaboys' tweet. :)

You're truly a pathetic, delusional master of spin. You're so ignorant and bullheaded that you can't bring yourself to issue a basic "I was wrong", just as you failed to do when you ignorantly called Fab a racist.

None of what you just wrote, as written, is even correct. You are again stating things and spinning thigns to fit your little delusional narrative that exists in your head.

Andrew Sullivan is as anti-MAGA as they come and yet he reiterated literally everything I'm saying here in his piece, which you absolutely did not read since you require validation only for your little fantasies that you choose to believe.

But go ahead- keep telling everyone these kids are evil racists and slandering them. That's so much easier than coming to grips with the fact that you knowingly push lies to call others racists.

There is video proof of the boys' less-than-Boy-Scout behavior here too. What's up with that?

The only video I saw of that was earlier in the day with a few of these boys, acting out when the young woman walked by.. That had 0 to do with what happened leading up to that picture. 99% of what happened is on the Hindu black Israelites, and the Native Americans that got in his face, banging on the drum and yelling chants.

The only video I saw of that was earlier in the day with a few of these boys, acting out when the young woman walked by..

I find it fascinating how differently we talk about the boys involved. When we're talking about the Covington Boys and that woman, it was just "a few of these boys acting out." But when it came to the scene at the Memorial, "99% of what happened is on the Black Israelites."

When it comes to that Black group, why wasn't their obnoxious behavior described as "acting out"? And why wasn't it accurately described as "a few" of them as you said about the woman hecklers?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT