ADVERTISEMENT

Can we all agree on this story?

BREAKING NEWS: Smirking Kid's Lawsuit against Post is Dismissed!!!! Washington Post Totally Exonerated!!!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ost-dismissed-federal-judge-trump/1842030001/

What a shocking decision, right guys?

giphy.gif

Since it's been a couple of hours since this stunning, breaking news story, I thought I should take a moment to bask in the rosy-garden glow of victory and remind everybody here that today this federal judge has TOTALLY EXONERATED ME and MY POSITION regarding to those lying, smirking, low-life Covington scumbags!!!

I hope my TOTAL, COMPLETE, and IRREFUTABLE VINDICATION will be a lesson to you shook DaShuckster Doubters out there. It's just a crying shame that we WASTED SO MUCH TIME and WEB PAGES on this silly thread!!! It was SO unnecessary!!!

Since it's been a couple of hours since this stunning, breaking news story, I thought I should take a moment to bask in the rosy-garden glow of victory and remind everybody here that today this federal judge has TOTALLY EXONERATED ME and MY POSITION regarding to those lying, smirking, low-life Covington scumbags!!!

I hope my TOTAL, COMPLETE, and IRREFUTABLE VINDICATION will be a lesson to you shook DaShuckster Doubters out there. It's just a crying shame that we WASTED SO MUCH TIME and WEB PAGES on this silly thread!!! It was SO unnecessary!!!
Well done. You have been vindicated in the sense that this kid doesn't deserve 250 million dollars for damages. I can't really think of anyone who thought he did. On the flip side, you wanted the police to arrest him. Are you still holding that position or are you satisfied with him not getting a 250 million dollar settlement?

Well done. You have been vindicated in the sense that this kid doesn't deserve 250 million dollars for damages. I can't really think of anyone who thought he did. On the flip side, you wanted the police to arrest him. Are you still holding that position or are you satisfied with him not getting a 250 million dollar settlement?
You DaShuckster Doubters just won't give up, will you?

It's all been settled. You are grasping at straws now. A Federal Judge has TOTALLY VINDICATED ME in this matter!

Give it up. I won! The smirking kid lost!

#winning

Reactions: Crazyhole
You DaShuckster Doubters just won't give up, will you?

It's all been settled. You are grasping at straws now. A Federal Judge has TOTALLY VINDICATED ME in this matter!

Give it up. I won! The smirking kid lost!

#winning
Props. I honestly didn't think you had this level of jackass in you. All this time I just assumed you were stupid.

Come on, guys! You love this crazy-ass shit when Trump does it!

Sorry you lost this one. Better luck next time! #winning

Reactions: Crazyhole
Lost what? The lawsuit was always a stretch. That doesn’t change the underlying facts of the encounter and that you were terribly wrong in your initial judgements.

He’s dumb enough to think this has anything to do with the fact that he fell for a partisan edited video and refused to accept reality once the entire video came out. I mean Christ almighty.

Lost what? The lawsuit was always a stretch. That doesn’t change the underlying facts of the encounter and that you were terribly wrong in your initial judgements.

Exactly...it just shows the media narrative/bias that is embedded with that industry. Down to giving Hillary debate questions to help her "steal" the election. Germany used the media for propaganda in WW2 timeframe. It is easy to control the masses via media.

LOL. You people are so hilarious when you’re shook!

Sorry the decision proved I was right all along. The Federal Judge threw the smirking kid’s case in the trash and TOTALLY VINDICATED ME!

#winning

Just ignore Der Shookboi. This dumb ass has to resort to trolling now because of all the poundings he’s taken around here.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Aw, have I hurt lil' Joey's feelings???!? :)

What you call trolling, I call 'acting Presidential,' baby!!!

You troll constantly, that's not the issue. The issue is that you suck at it and you think you're great at it.

You troll constantly, that's not the issue. The issue is that you suck at it and you think you're great at it.
I *AM* GREAT at it!

Just like Donald, I HATE to brag about myself but I'm probably THE GREATEST OF ALL TIMES!!!

The judge's TOTAL and COMPLETE VALIDATION of my position in the Smirking Covington Kid's case is just THE LATEST in my GLORIOUS string of successes. Given my AWESOME TRACK RECORD HERE, I'm thinking I'll hang around here for FOUR MORE YEARS baby!!!

#winning

lol you still cant admit you were wrong on this one
HeHeHe...Wayne and his Red Hatter buddies tried to trash me with their FAKE NEWS stories about doctored videos and choirboy kids.

But the FEDERAL judge who studied this case TOTALLY VINDICATED ME and left them with NADDA. But I won't hold my breath waiting for you guys to admit YOU were all wrong on this one.

#winning

HeHeHe...Wayne and his Red Hatter buddies tried to trash me with their FAKE NEWS stories about doctored videos and choirboy kids.

But the FEDERAL judge who studied this case TOTALLY VINDICATED ME and left them with NADDA. But I won't hold my breath waiting for you guys to admit YOU were all wrong on this one.

#winning
He didn’t vindicate you. He said they couldn’t sue the WaPo. That is far from saying you were right about the students being racist.

He didn’t vindicate you. He said they couldn’t sue the WaPo. That is far from saying you were right about the students being racist.
You wanna talk about legal-weegal details? Geez, you're as shook as those Mueller Report Democrats you guys like to laugh at.

The judge in the case TOTALLY EXONERATED the WaPo and TOTALLY VINDICATED ME. End of Story.

Time to accept defeat and move on.

You wanna talk about legal-weegal details? Geez, you're as shook as those Mueller Report Democrats you guys like to laugh at.

The judge in the case TOTALLY EXONERATED the WaPo and TOTALLY VINDICATED ME. End of Story.

Time to accept defeat and move on.

Lol your attempted trolling to get out of the fact that you showed your ass so bad in this thread is an interesting tactic but failing miserably

Reactions: UCFWayne
Lol your attempted trolling to get out of the fact that you showed your ass so bad in this thread is an interesting tactic but failing miserably
Failing miserably??? On what alternate universe???

In THIS reality, the judge laughed off your smirking kid's lawsuit right out of his courtroom.

For a guy who's supposedly "failing miserably," the judge made it crystal clear I was right all along!

TOTALLY VINDICATED!

Sorry, you and your buddies got shown up yet again. #winning

But let me guess. Our dear President is in perfect mental health, right?

By the way, Lincoln not Wahoo. :)
Figures that you live in Stinkin Lincoln. I spent many a summer visiting that hotbed of American culture. I knew every nook and cranny of Pershing Auditorium and the Cornhusker. Got some great steaks and some amazing beer cheese soup there as well.

All of that said, there’s only so much cruising down O Street one can do in a lifetime before it begins to crack you up. I think maybe it’s time for a change my friend.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
i have a feeling he is still going to be awarded some money in appeals. honestly, if he wouldve went for $1m instead of the $250m he wouldve had a better shot.

also, shookster is just deflecting form all the times weve owned him with his own stupid quotes.

i have a feeling he is still going to be awarded some money in appeals.
Christ, you shook Red Hats just can’t give it up, can you?

A Federal Judge THREW OUT Smirking Kid’s case for crying out loud!!! What on God’s Green Earth is Smirk Boy going to appeal ON? That everybody should have bought a White Catholic Choir Boy’s side of the story instead of listening to what some old Native American drummer said about the situation?

You just can’t stand the fact that the judge TOTALLY VINDICATED me. Sorry. That’s just the way The Truth ball bounces. #winning

Christ, you shook Red Hats just can’t give it up, can you?

A Federal Judge THREW OUT Smirking Kid’s case for crying out loud!!! What on God’s Green Earth is Smirk Boy going to appeal ON? That everybody should have bought a White Catholic Choir Boy’s side of the story instead of listening to what some old Native American drummer said about the situation?

You just can’t stand the fact that the judge TOTALLY VINDICATED me. Sorry. That’s just the way The Truth ball bounces. #winning
i like your new style of posting. reminds me of the best president this countries ever had. i see you are coming around after all.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
i have a feeling he is still going to be awarded some money in appeals. honestly, if he wouldve went for $1m instead of the $250m he wouldve had a better shot.

also, shookster is just deflecting form all the times weve owned him with his own stupid quotes.
There’s no appeal. It’s very hard to sue a media company because they are given a lot of leeway before it becomes slander, libel, or whatever else. There is an implicit responsibility that they have to not misuse their legal protections that has gone by the wayside lately, but the protections still stand. The WaPo, as wrong as they were, never came close to being egregious negligence or intentional harm. This is why the suit never had a real chance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT