ADVERTISEMENT

Can we all agree on this story?

The WaPo is finally, 5 weeks later and facing a defamation lawsuit, being forced to admit that they lied out their ass in covering this Fake News story and forced to now submit belated editors notes which says they lied

And, since they pushed the fake news narrative of now known liar Phillips, they’re being forced to delete tweets in which they pushed his lies as truth, given they’re being sued for defaming these kids

But lol- we still have the blowhard lefties on this board choosing to believe a lie and think these kids are still at fault

Reactions: UCFWayne
The WaPo is finally, 5 weeks later and facing a defamation lawsuit, being forced to admit that they lied out their ass in covering this Fake News story and forced to now submit belated editors notes which says they lied

And, since they pushed the fake news narrative of now known liar Phillips, they’re being forced to delete tweets in which they pushed his lies as truth, given they’re being sued for defaming these kids

But lol- we still have the blowhard lefties on this board choosing to believe a lie and think these kids are still at fault

The boy smirked. I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES. Those teenage boys are white, Christian devils who taunted and smirked. AT THE SAME TIME. They need to be punished, possibly jailed, and forced to apologize.

This is the rhetoric we have heard for an entire month, in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, from one of the planet's biggest idiots in Der Shookster. What an utter fukcing embarrassment to humanity.

[QUOTE="KnighttimeJoe, post: 1557198, member: from one of the planet's biggest idiots in Der Shookster. What an utter fukcing embarrassment to humanity.[/QUOTE]
Ninja? Is that you?

This is the rhetoric we have heard for an entire month, in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, from one of the planet's biggest idiots in Der Shookster. What an utter fukcing embarrassment to humanity.

Good one, Joey!
[thumb2]

We haven't had much toadie trolling here the past couple of days. So let's throw out some new insults in an old thread to bring the board back to its juvenile roots. People love reading this kind of sh*t.

Good one, Joey! [thumb2]

We haven't had much toadie trolling here the past couple of days. So let's throw out some new insults in an old thread to bring the board back to its juvenile roots. People love reading this kind of sh*t.

We're not trolling; we're merely pointing out the unquestionable fact that you're a blowhard moron that continues to shit yourself over this kid SMIRKING! OMG SMIRKING!!

Even as the frigging WaPo has to signal a full retreat to cover their ass for lying about this entire saga, you apparently remain entrenched in the delusion that the story was even 1/10000th of what you pushed out originally.

I can't tell if you just genuinely hate white devil Christian conservative kids this much that you're willing to keep this lie going, or if you're just truly this delusional and not of sound mind. Or probably, both.

It's not trolling to say you are stupid. You are quite stupid.

Actually, that's exactly what trolling is, Joey.

But feel free to continue your juvenile name-calling. It's no skin off my back. The people on this board have come to understand it's how posters like you and 85 'contribute' to board discussions.

Actually, that's exactly what trolling is, Joey.

But feel free to continue your juvenile name-calling. It's no skin off my back. The people on this board have come to understand it's how posters like you and 85 'contribute' to board discussions.

You're a documented delusional liar who has again refused to admit when you were ass backwards wrong, while maintaining a narrative out of pure partisan hate and bigotry.

What else are we supposed to say about you?

You're a documented delusional liar who has again refused to admit when you were ass backwards wrong, while maintaining a narrative out of pure partisan hate and bigotry.

What else are we supposed to say about you?

Gee, here's a wild idea: why say ANYTHING about me?

This is an adult discussion board, not a school yard where angry kids lose their temper and resort to hurling insults.

There are a few threads here -- like the United Methodist Church one -- where it's been demonstrated that mature adults can strongly disagree and yet engage in stimulating, thought-provoking exchanges.

You should try it sometime.

Gee, here's a wild idea: why say ANYTHING about me?

This is an adult discussion board, not a school yard where angry kids lose their temper and resort to hurling insults.

There are a few threads here -- like the United Methodist Church one -- where it's been demonstrated that mature adults can strongly disagree and yet engage in stimulating, thought-provoking exchanges.

You should try it sometime.

[roll]

Now I've heard it all. You're such an adult that when it's made clear to everyone that you were ass backwards wrong about something, instead of just admitting it, you dig in your heels, throw your crayons in a tantrum, and run away from the discussion about how you were wrong and why you refuse to admit it - and try to deflect like a scorned 8 year old.

Nothing says adult like sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming "I can't hear you!" when actual adults try to tell you that you're utterly wrong about something.

You're such an adult that when it's made clear to everyone that you were ass backwards wrong about something, instead of just admitting it, you dig in your heels, throw your crayons in a tantrum, and run away from the discussion...

I continue to believe that the red-hatted Covington Catholic Boys were misbehaving that day. It's a crying shame you haven't been able to convince me otherwise.

I can only imagine how incredibly frustrating that must be for someone like you. Under the circumstances, that SHOULD warrant a few toadie troll insults, right? :rolleyes:

I continue to believe that the red-hatted Covington Catholic Boys were misbehaving that day.

And this is why you are stupid. Yes, it's name-calling. It's also 100% true. You continue to ignore facts that are clear and obvious. And don't bother coming back with "if it's so clear and obvious, then why don't I see it???" It's not my or 85's job to convince you otherwise. Anyone with an IQ of at least 67 can watch the footage, read what really went down, and never say something as blindly dumb what you keep saying. But by all means, keep it going. It's very entertaining to watch your shit show.

[QUOTE="KnighttimeJoe, post: 1557198, member: from one of the planet's biggest idiots in Der Shookster. What an utter fukcing embarrassment to humanity.
Ninja? Is that you?[/QUOTE]

I love how I am living rent free in your head. Goddamn you are obsessed, glad to know I had that much of an impact :joy::joy::joy:

OMG ARE YOU SMIRKING??? YOU MUST BE MISBEHAVING!!!!

giphy.gif

It's funny watching this guy post in the Methodist thread to tout his credentials as a Christian when right here in this thread, we have evidence that he continues to lie and slander people at will, so long as those people are aligned differently than him on the political spectrum.

Up to and including other Christians, and kids, which I guess is OK because he probably hates Catholics and really hates conservatives.

It's funny watching this guy post in the Methodist thread to tout his credentials as a Christian when right here in this thread, we have evidence that he continues to lie and slander people at will, so long as those people are aligned differently than him on the political spectrum.

Up to and including other Christians, and kids, which I guess is OK because he probably hates Catholics and really hates conservatives.

Wow. Toadie trolling is off to an early start this week!

Again, it’s not trolling when it’s 100% true. You might not like it but we can use bright colored crayons if it makes you feel better.

A kid smirking while having an asshole beat his drum in his face is grounds enough to have his life ruined.

Signed,

Very Accepting Christian

shookster continues to show why it is not worth arguing with him. despite massive evidence that proves him wrong he cant accept it because it ruined his narrative. i would be shocked if his iq was above 70.

shookster continues to show why it is not worth arguing with him. despite massive evidence that proves him wrong he cant accept it because it ruined his narrative. i would be shocked if his iq was above 70.

It's even worse knowing that these kids, who did nothing wrong, still have idiots on the left harassing them and now have a stigma attached to their names thanks to the media jumping to create a narrative, specifically to appeal to people like @DaShuckster

https://www.americamagazine.org/pol...es-after-clip-emerges-students-mocking-native

Watching this group of cocky, teenage boys wearing red MAGA hats mocking a Native American ceremony in DC was beyond the pale. The smirk on that kid's face as he stood staring at the Vietnam veteran in Native American garb says it all.

Can we all agree the behavior of these Catholic School kids was, at best, horribly disrespectful?
You sure were pissy about this. How come you weren't this upset about the tranny that shot up the school in Colorado?

I'd like to point out the irony of this statement with you creating a thread whining about a high school kid's facial expression to some stolen valor meth-head banging a drum in his face

ADVERTISEMENT