ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching staff

“Mama Ling Ling’s slaps” has got to be the most unusual thing I have ever heard in a ucf interview lol

Guy seems like he has a personality!
He’s right about Pom Pom’s she is a brilliant, creative Chef. She is related to the good folks at Thai House and Thai Basil.
Try it for a flavor adventure.

He’s right about Pom Pom’s she is a brilliant, creative Chef. She is related to the good folks at Thai House and Thai Basil.
Try it for a flavor adventure.
Oh it’s always been my favorite there and I 100% agree - it’s just super funny to hear and is probably somewhat bizarre sounding if you don’t catch the setup

The buy in sounds like it’s there from him. Next recruiting cycle should be best ever.

Still no on-campus visits allowed so no recruits or HS Coaches allowed at Spring Practice which is a bummer...nor visiting recruits during their HS Spring Break.

UCF is hoping that starting on June 1st...recruits can once again visit football facilities...talk to coaches in person, etc...as UCF's Campus and how the football facilities, dormsz stadium are all apart of it are big selling tools.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Strength
Still no on-campua visits allowed so no recruits or HS Coaches allowed at Spring Practice which is a bummer...nor visiting recruits during their HS Spring Break.

UCF is hoping that starting on June 1st...recruits can once again visit football facilities...talk to coaches in person, etc...as UCF's Campus and how the football facilities, dormsz stadium are all apart of it are big selling tools.
June 1st will probably be business as usual. Texas and a couple other states are back to normal. By June all Florida residents 45 and older will have the vaccine.

June 1st will probably be business as usual. Texas and a couple other states are back to normal. By June all Florida residents 45 and older will have the vaccine.

NCAA will still protect it's members in hard lock down states so it may not allow NCAA Members in open states to have visits again...because it would be seen as an unfair advantage...so nothing can be taken for granted yet come June 1.

GO VOLS! ...CHARGE ON... LOL

"Tennessee is now on the hook for more than $10 million in buyouts and/or settlements following Pruitt's ouster. Tennessee is paying Heupel's $3.6 million buyout at UCF along with new athletic director Danny White's $2.5 million buyout at UCF." -espn article

Reactions: KnightsUCF
Please keep that guy away from the microphone!

Who are you referring to?

I liked what Addison Williams had to say, and what he looked for in CB recruiting.....which was a little different than what I thought he would say.

I liked what Addison Williams had to say, and what he looked for in CB recruiting.....which was a little different than what I thought he would say.
I agree.

Sorry for the confusion. I was referring to the interview by coach Gibbs. I was merely agreeing with the previous comments that his delivery was awkward at best.

On a separate note, yes the interview by Addison Williams was excellent, especially regarding what he looks for in DB recruits. I appreciate his analysis.

Why’s that?
Sorry for the confusion. I was referring to the interview by coach Gibbs. I was merely agreeing with the previous comments that his delivery was awkward at best.

On a separate note, yes the interview by Addison Williams was excellent, especially regarding what he looks for in DB recruits. I appreciate his analysis.

Reactions: Wings0fred

OK, I certainly agree on that Gibbs interview.

Reactions: Yaes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT