ADVERTISEMENT

College GameDay in Orlando vs Cinci?

Shaq would be a better rep than Maury. At least hes into sports. Even though hes pro LSU, he lived in O Town for some years. My roommate at time had a family business of selling fur coats. He delivered to Shaq on occasion.

Reactions: PhDee
It would.be awesome for Game Day to roll into town ,but the team needs to beat ECU and Cindy needs to win to for it to align . ECU routinely plays us tough so Saturday is not in the bag . Lose to ECU and Game Day ain't showing up .
I agree. Boneyard at night won't be easy. Defense has to slow down that running back they have. After Saturday ill be more excited about next weekend.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Syracuse is ok but Shrader has to beat Clemson. Tucker won’t. Orande Gadsen Jr is good but Clemson D keeps them from putting up a lot of points.

He said sarcastically when Corso mentioned it, "oh I hadn't heard anything about that."

I interpreted that as our fans are mobbing him on twitter

Edit: got the quote a little wrong, see videos posted below
nah that is Herbstreit not wanting to confirm anything till today’s games are over

Reactions: OtterKnight
Found this sour grape article from 2018:

What a terrible article. Aside from being completely unprofessional in tone, he's trashing his own team at the same time.

I feel like people around here have always been in favor of G5 teams making a run, but this guy actually says no G5 should ever compete for a title and that even playoff expansion would be unfair to the P5s.

Nobody should have a chance if it means that UCF can have a chance, apparently

It's like a message board rant rather than a serious article.

How about this, if they want it to be more even, then force the P5s to play the G5s ooc at 1-1 and share the TV money. They'll never do that.

Reactions: Central Floridave
Reactions: Central Floridave
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT