ADVERTISEMENT

College GameDay in Orlando vs Cinci?

The ref for the Clemson game must be related to Gus Malzahn… they sound almost exactly alike.

Yeah. We have chain link fences and armed guard between us and the field.

Edit: question is, who decides. SEC has rules against it and fines. Memphis and Pitt did it to us in 2019. I'd like to be on the field when we beat a top 10 big12 school in our house.
I did it in mid to late 90s at FSU when they beat the Gators. I was visiting friends. Probably 95 or 96. When everyone just goes the police or staff just gives up.

Yeah. We have chain link fences and armed guard between us and the field.

Edit: question is, who decides. SEC has rules against it and fines. Memphis and Pitt did it to us in 2019. I'd like to be on the field when we beat a top 10 big12 school in our house.
Oh I get why your asking. You trying to rush the field if we beat Cinci next week??

Watching this ucla game vs oregon. I know UW & UO was the big ten but by god if they cant go the b12 needs to grab them. They are likely the only west coast teams who truly care about cfb

Shaun King just interviewed as Tulane is wrecking Memphis 21-0.....he said
if basically "we can get by Cincy" ....

Media and Co. not giving much love to us.

Shaun King just interviewed as Tulane is wrecking Memphis 21-0.....he said
if basically "we can get by Cincy" ....

Media and Co. not giving much love to us.
Shaun King is a Tampa guy that doesn’t like UCF

remember he was calling the plays in that 2017 usf-UCF game ‘allegedly’ for Flowers

Cincy looks beatable after watching today's game. Loads of penalties and lack of composure man. Hopefully we get past ECU and have momentum going into this game.

What have you been drinking?
The kool aid. BeeLit and many others felt we UCF turned a corner in SMU game and poured it in Temple. We truly thought UCF would have held ECU to 21-28 pts and put up 35-42+ ourselves.

Reality is we lost we turned it over and let them control the clock. We are not yet good enough and now have an outside shot at the confrence

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT