ADVERTISEMENT

Complete lack of Professionalism by Chins

65 now. Are you really as ignorant as you come across on here? Or are you just playing a part? Hard to tell.
Let's not even go there. The weather in Nebraska sucks. That's arrogance?

People come to Florida right now and escape Nebraska

The defense has been slipping for weeks now.....just how long ago did Frost and Chinander decide to to to Nebraska? Reading some other threads that some of Frost's closest assistants were recruiting for Nebraska the last couple of weeks....at a minimum sounds like a conflict of interest....cashing checks from UCF while setting the table, recruiting and networking for Nebraska?......breach of contract perhaps? Hope Danny White and school attorneys really look into this.

The defense has been slipping for weeks now.....just how long ago did Frost and Chinander decide to to to Nebraska? Reading some other threads that some of Frost's closest assistants were recruiting for Nebraska the last couple of weeks....at a minimum sounds like a conflict of interest....cashing checks from UCF while setting the table, recruiting and networking for Nebraska?......breach of contract perhaps? Hope Danny White and school attorneys really look into this.
If that's the case, Frost allowed this
We need the proof

Frost will not be coaching the Bowl game of this claim is substantiated

700 yards and 55 points given up to Memphis

600 yards and 42 points given up to USF.

I've never seen that from a UCF team

Where do I sign up to drive Chinander's moving van to Nebraska?

Ok.., I get it, the offense can score a lot and of points quickly and it hurts the defense, but come on!

No tackling and guys wide open
Shades of 2015 on defense

If that's the case, Frost allowed this
We need the proof

Frost will not be coaching the Bowl game of this claim is substantiated

It's not true. I selfishly wish it were, but it's not. If it were, Nebraska wouldn't have lost so many top recruits the last few weeks. Just some butthurt rumors and pot stirrers. Frost made the decision awhile ago, but he and his staff didn't start recruiting for Nebraska til last night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT