ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Mikey!!!

In an alternate universe, he takes over full-time after DG and leads us to multiple championships. I'm a fan of this young man and will be watching him with great interest as he moves forward.

Reactions: Yaes

Fresno State names Mikey Keene as starting quarterback​

Keene will start the Bulldogs' opener on Sept. 2 at Purdue.​

Fresno has a 9 game winning streak so a lot is expected of Mikey. Purdue will present a challenge since their new HC has a defensive background (top 10 defense last year at IL). Should be an interesting game and we'll learn a whole lot more about Mikey's ability to succeed against a well-coached D on Saturday.

Being totally honest here, I never gave a rat's azz about Fresno State. I do genuinely like Mikey. He did some remarkable things at UCF; orchestrated some incredible finishes that a lot of haters take for granted. I have been around football my whole life. Those things don't happen by chance.

Fresno got themselves a poor man's Danny Wuerffel and I will tuning in every chance I get.

Fresno has a 9 game winning streak so a lot is expected of Mikey. Purdue will present a challenge since their new HC has a defensive background (top 10 defense last year at IL). Should be an interesting game and we'll learn a whole lot more about Mikey's ability to succeed against a well-coached D on Saturday.
Venables was a great DC. Oklahomas defense was bad.

"I wish he would have stayed at UCF."

Things may have been different. It could have been UCF beating USC rather than Tulane.

You guys have 3 more years to watch fresno state. Good luck with that!

Seems like Jeff Tedford cleaned up the mechanics a bit. Still has the low wind up but it looks faster.

The Legend of Mikey Keene is growing. I hope he doesn't make Gus look the fool for letting him go.

Reactions: Yaes
Keene has been very good, and the Fresno D has made some clutch stops

Well just as I say that, he throws his first pick

Meanwhile, Tommy had a play that has gone viral on twitter. And he’s led a comeback to tie it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT