ADVERTISEMENT

Cops shot in Dallas

Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings on Tuesday dismissed former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani's about Black Lives Matter, saying that the five fallen officers from the Dallas police ambush died fighting for the movement. Appearing on CBS' "Face the Nation" Sunday, Giuliani said Black Lives Matter was "inherently racist." "Our police officers died for Black Lives Matter movement," Rawlings told "CBS This Morning" on Tuesday. "We were protecting those individuals. That is not a racist organization. They're trying to do better, but I ask everybody to start at the level playing ground that there are police are there to serve them and to serve everyone."

You know what, I'm done. You're going to excuse everything for your cause and you're not going to even look into anything I've said when you claim there is nothing to see. Just like with Hillary and everything else.

Chief Brown recognized a bad situation in his department and cleaned it up. I know of other departments having done the same thing. I'm absolutely sure there's more work to be done. But I also know that the large majority of police are good people who get shit on by the community even when they are doing nothing. Read "War on Cops." You won't change your mind but at least you'll have a better understanding.

A Miss Alabama who is working at a South Florida PBS Station was suspended for calling the Dallas Terrorist a "martyr" on fb.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/former-miss-alabama-suspended-from-tv-gig-for-calling-dallas-sniper-a-‘martyr’/ar-BBufD7w?li=BBnbfcL

Cleveland Brown RB Isaiah Crowell posted this ISIS inspired post that encourages slaying of White Cops, which was prevalent by many Black Lives Matter and New Black Panther Supports on various social sites.

blm-cops-throat-slip.jpg

Gee...Crowell took this Instagram post down...but the Browns are still ticked off.
http://www.oregonlive.com/nfl/index.ssf/2016/07/cleveland_browns_livid_at_dist.html

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Cleveland Brown RB Isaiah Crowell posted this ISIS inspired post that encourages slaying of White Cops, which was prevalent by many Black Lives Matter and New Black Panther Supports on various social sites.

blm-cops-throat-slip.jpg

Gee...Crowell took this Instagram post down...but the Browns are still ticked off.
http://www.oregonlive.com/nfl/index.ssf/2016/07/cleveland_browns_livid_at_dist.html
I'm pretty sure that if I posted something like that but did opposite colors I would be fired pretty quickly.

Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings on Tuesday dismissed former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani's about Black Lives Matter, saying that the five fallen officers from the Dallas police ambush died fighting for the movement. Appearing on CBS' "Face the Nation" Sunday, Giuliani said Black Lives Matter was "inherently racist." "Our police officers died for Black Lives Matter movement," Rawlings told "CBS This Morning" on Tuesday. "We were protecting those individuals. That is not a racist organization. They're trying to do better, but I ask everybody to start at the level playing ground that there are police are there to serve them and to serve everyone."
Well Giuliani has history and proof on his side. What he did for NYC was nothing short of amazing but equally amazing is how fast De Blasio has made things worse.

Im not posting any of that, of course you all will pretend it doesn't exist.
This is how liberals works? They throw false accusations around all the time, never to show proof? The sad thing is, they really believe it, kind of like hands up don't shoot.

Mac, I get that you're a liberal, I get that to be a liberal you must divorce reality but please try to put some facts with your blabber.

Reactions: jetsaholic
This is how liberals works? They throw false accusations around all the time, never to show proof? The sad thing is, they really believe it, kind of like hands up don't shoot.

Mac, I get that you're a liberal, I get that to be a liberal you must divorce reality but please try to put some facts with your blabber.
Now that the GOP is getting their wish of putting the white back in the whitehouse, what would you like Hillary to focus on?

So I seem to remember a long time ago, police departments across America were starting to outfit their officers with tasers. Then everyone started to freak out when they got used in similar situations and screamed cops abusing power. It seemed like alot of departments decided to drop those and go back to just carrying pistols. I hope those people are happy.

Reactions: jetsaholic
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT