ADVERTISEMENT

Cops shot in Dallas

Sir Galahad

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2004
Tampa
Live view looks like three cops down, not sure the seriousness of them. I'm getting disgusted with this and I blame the black lives matter movement.

Live view looks like three cops down, not sure the seriousness of them. I'm getting disgusted with this and I blame the black lives matter movement.
Lots of blame to go around. The visuals of a bad shooting don't help. What really doesn't help is when the POTUS stirs the pot with out-of-context statistics. He likes to say that he's everyone's President when he opposes the majority. He needs to remember that when he thinks he needs to pour fire on domestic issues. Especially when he's come out on the side not supported by the actual facts so many times.

Media execs all:

6b2bdbc3e9e0b1585ac796e9efbbc8ec.jpg

Three dead up to ten shot. Wonder how much Cristal the BLM group is popping tonight.

Worst loss of life on law enforcement since 9/11.

Snipers in elevated perches in downtown Dallas shot 11 cops, 5 are dead during anti-police march in Dallas.

1 Sniper is dead...at least 3 others nearby were arrested.

Just horrific.

Mayor in Dallas is telling everyone that works in Downtown Dallas do NOT come to work today as basically their main area of downtown is a giant war zone investigation.

Continued updates this am from Dallas Morning News.
http://www.dallasnews.com/

Yeah this is bad. BLM, Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Obama all share blame for this. Their collective race baiting is tearing our country apart....which is in reality is one of their goals. This will not go well unless the race baiting stops now.

And Obama goes straight to the gun control card. Something tells me a law wouldn't deter these animals from obtaining whatever weapon they wanted.

Early reports noted that at least one sniper was wearing body armor, which is why he didn't fall after being repeatedly hit.

Dallas Mayor was asked on CNN what the race of the sniper that was killed (possibly committed suicide after long siege), and would not comment. Mayor did say that one of females arrested that was believed to help with the ammo was an African American.

Sadly, one of the officers that was executed...when after he was shot, one of the assailants stood over his body and unloaded 3 more rounds into the officers back, execution style.

Was this attack race baiting to coincide with anti-police march?

Was it a terrorist attack?

I'm sure the investigation will be long and odds are many questions will finally be answered.

Last edited:
Lots of blame to go around. The visuals of a bad shooting don't help. What really doesn't help is when the POTUS stirs the pot with out-of-context statistics. He likes to say that he's everyone's President when he opposes the majority. He needs to remember that when he thinks he needs to pour fire on domestic issues. Especially when he's come out on the side not supported by the actual facts so many times.
He's not pouring fire on sh!t, he's calling it like it is.

Just remember, there have been MONTHS of BLM extremists openly calling for police to be killed, actually killing cops, assaulting cops, assaulting random white people for being white, nearly beating people to death for saying "All Lives Matter", and fueling the narrative that all cops are racist murderers.

And the motherfukers in Washington and the media did absolutely NOTHING to call them out for any of this. Nothing. A mob of BLM people walk down the road chanting for cop deaths and Obama takes the stage to talk about "the militarization of the police"!. Which, by the way, doesn't seem so f*cking ridiculous right now, does it?

This shouldn't shock anyone- it's exactly what a significant portion of BLM has been calling for. Just go look at the Twitter reactions from most of them- there's no real sympathy, everything is along the lines of "Yea, sucks, but our cause outweighs these dead cops!".

If you spread lies, hate, and ignorance long enough you'll eventually get fatal violence. Welcome to America.

Yep that's it- turn this debate to slaves or something. Just the kind of dipshit discussion that BLM loves!

Outrage at a massacre of cops = slave owners. The logic of left wing dolts.
LMAO. Yeah because conservatives loved the Civil Rights Movement. The way BLM and Al Sharpton are talked about is EXACTLY how MLK and other leaders of that time were talked about. No worries though, Trump and company will set a new path for race matters in this country which I'm sure will improve things.

LMAO. Yeah because conservatives loved the Civil Rights Movement. The way BLM and Al Sharpton are talked about is EXACTLY how MLK and other leaders of that time were talked about. No worries though, Trump and company will set a new path for race matters in this country which I'm sure will improve things.

RACIST!!! People should be allowed to beat and kill all the cops they want!!!

Dallas' African American Police Chief just gave some chilling comments at a press conf that were stated by suspect during hours of negotiations before he was killed by police:

Suspect said:

He wanted to kill white people, especially white police officers.

He was upset about Black Lives Matter.

He was upset about recent police shootings.

Stated we will eventual find the IED's.

He was not affiliated with any groups...and did this alone.

He stated other things that might link others...so police chief will not say what those comments were...(3 suspects are in custody)

NOTE: Not only is Dallas Police Chief an African American...approx 45% of the Dallas Police Force are minorities.

Reactions: jetsaholic
You all sound like slave owners proclaiming how happy slaves were prior to Northerners coming down causing race issues.
Let me tell you something, I saw this live on TV and if you were watching Fox last night during the Meghan Kelly show you saw it as well. My wife and I just got out of the pool as we were drying off we turned on the TV. Right away the picture was a camera running two something, it was hard to watch. As the cameraman got to where he was trying to get you could see three policemen on the ground and a pool of blood around one. It was disgusting and I'm pissed.

I'm pissed because five people died tonight and I wonder how many kids lost their parents tonight. I'm wondering how many lives just changed for no other reason than a few idiot people decided to murder innocent people doing their jobs. Their jobs are to protect you and me and sometimes during their jobs they make mistakes but most of the time they do their jobs very well. I'm pissed because we have a president that goes out and runs his mouth without knowing the facts of the situation and stokes the flame even more. I'm pissed because there are people like you that find some reason to defend innocent police being killed while they are protected the same group that calls for their deaths. I have multiple police officers in my family, they don't wake up in the morning thinking today is the day they are going to kill an innocent black man.

I'm tired of the race baiting, I tired of the violence, I'm tired of being labeled a xenophobe, a racist, anti-gay and anything else just because I believe in the individual instead of the group.

Reactions: jetsaholic
Wanting increased accountability for government officials does not mean you're in favor of murder against them. All indications were that the BLM protest was peaceful and police and protesters were marching together.

Dallas is a liberal city and in general police have done very well with relationships in the community. I will blame the rogue actors here that have set back efforts to peacefully protest as protected in our Constitution.

Edit: It's also not unreasonable to say that there systemic defects in the US. The US does have a gun problem. It has an infrastructure problem. It has an education problem. It has a violence problem. There are issues to be raised with policing (2006 FBI report - Under Bush, supports this: http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/402521/doc-26-white-supremacist-infiltration.pdf). It has many other problems and they don't add up to productive, positive things happening in certain situations.

Last edited:
Let me tell you something, I saw this live on TV and if you were watching Fox last night during the Meghan Kelly show you saw it as well. My wife and I just got out of the pool as we were drying off we turned on the TV. Right away the picture was a camera running two something, it was hard to watch. As the cameraman got to where he was trying to get you could see three policemen on the ground and a pool of blood around one. It was disgusting and I'm pissed.

I'm pissed because five people died tonight and I wonder how many kids lost their parents tonight. I'm wondering how many lives just changed for no other reason than a few idiot people decided to murder innocent people doing their jobs. Their jobs are to protect you and me and sometimes during their jobs they make mistakes but most of the time they do their jobs very well. I'm pissed because we have a president that goes out and runs his mouth without knowing the facts of the situation and stokes the flame even more. I'm pissed because there are people like you that find some reason to defend innocent police being killed while they are protected the same group that calls for their deaths. I have multiple police officers in my family, they don't wake up in the morning thinking today is the day they are going to kill an innocent black man.

I'm tired of the race baiting, I tired of the violence, I'm tired of being labeled a xenophobe, a racist, anti-gay and anything else just because I believe in the individual instead of the group.

THANK GOD YOU INCLUDED THE BIT ABOUT YOU ALL DRYING OFF AFTER YOU GOT OUT OF THE POOL!!!

And before you get your little knickers in a wad, I just found it to be funny. No more no less.

Wanting increased accountability for government officials does not mean you're in favor of murder against them. All indications were that the BLM protest was peaceful and police and protesters were marching together.

Dallas is a liberal city and in general police have done very well with relationships in the community. I will blame the rogue actors here that have set back efforts to peacefully protest as protected in our Constitution.

Edit: It's also not unreasonable to say that there systemic defects in the US. The US does have a gun problem. It has an infrastructure problem. It has an education problem. It has a violence problem. There are issues to be raised with policing (2006 FBI report - Under Bush, supports this: http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/402521/doc-26-white-supremacist-infiltration.pdf). It has many other problems and they don't add up to productive, positive things happening in certain situations.

Here's the problem: when "BLM" gets widely used as a vague reference to any set of people across the country, it does not merely apply to the people protesting. A peaceful BLM protester in Dallas shares the movement with a violent BLM activist in New York, and with the "protesters" chanting about wishing for more dead cops. It's not an organization, it's an idea that has been used to push violent extremism without any real push back from others in the movement.

When BLM and the media so easily start saying that cops are murdering racists, the narrative evolves beyond what the "peaceful" faction of BLM actually wants.

The cop in Minn was Asian. Half the cops in the Baltimore incident were black. You can't point to a 10 year old report and blame that on every police shooting. I read through the report you linked and it says nothing about attempted infiltration in high numbers, it just gives reasons why it would be a bad thing. It didn't take a 7 page report to figure that out.

Here's the problem: when "BLM" gets widely used as a vague reference to any set of people across the country, it does not merely apply to the people protesting. A peaceful BLM protester in Dallas shares the movement with a violent BLM activist in New York, and with the "protesters" chanting about wishing for more dead cops. It's not an organization, it's an idea that has been used to push violent extremism without any real push back from others in the movement.

When BLM and the media so easily start saying that cops are murdering racists, the narrative evolves beyond what the "peaceful" faction of BLM actually wants.
When the non violent BLM members celebrate police murders, they are lumped together. I'm sure not all KKK members were violent either.

You aren't seriously comparing MLK to Sharpton and BLM?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT