ADVERTISEMENT

DELETE

So you have like a .00005 of death or some off the wall low number. You can't have it both ways.
What’s the death rate for people 70-80
and older, genius? I didn’t know the entire country was under 20.

he spread is not stopping, not even in Singapore that uses the same, two (2) mRNA vaccines we do, and are 75% fully vaccinated.
Nobody said that we are stopping anything you fatass, shit for brains, libertarian. In your world, nobody should get vaccinated and we turn the clock back to December of 2020

Singapore? Did someone say Singapore?

Latest News​

July 23 (GMT)​

Updates
I went back for days and couldn’t find a single death!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

“THANKS FOR PROVING MY
POINT! I REST MY CASE!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Nobody said that we are stopping anything you fatass, shit for brains, libertarian. In your world, nobody should get vaccinated and we turn the clock back to December of 2020

Singapore? Did someone say Singapore?

Latest News​

July 23 (GMT)​

Updates
I went back for days and couldn’t find a single death!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

“THANKS FOR PROVING MY
POINT! I REST MY CASE!!!”

I often wonder what point he is trying to make. My guess is that he doesn't have one.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I often wonder what point he is trying to make. My guess is that he doesn't have one.
In the Dungeon someone totally slammed him for just that. Nobody knows what his point or agenda is.

Who cares about spread if the vaccinated aren’t getting as sick and dying. That’s all that matters. The vaccines unequivocally do that. The thing is that if we continue to be vaccinated, almost NO ONE will die. Right now it’s almost exclusively the unvaccinated people and very few (but some) of the vaccinated

Right now it’s almost exclusively the unvaccinated people and very few (but some) of the vaccinated
The vaccines don't guarantee you won't get it, just that if you do, you won't get as sick. But when you continue to have a large group of unvaccinated around spreading the damn virus, it's going to happen. Scientists made the reasonable assumption that if everybody does their part and gets their shots, it goes away.

I'm starting to get really annoyed with the Chuds being featured on the nightly news shows who lost a loved one or who came back from months of being hospitalized. Their message? "Golly, if I'd have known back then what I know now, I'd have done got vaccinated."

Well whoop-die doo!

We are implementing temperature checks again in my offices on Monday. Just received a memo. Thank you all you shit for brains!!!

The vaccines don't guarantee you won't get it, just that if you do, you won't get as sick. But when you continue to have a large group of unvaccinated around spreading the damn virus, it's going to happen. Scientists made the reasonable assumption that if everybody does their part and gets their shots, it goes away.

I'm starting to get really annoyed with the Chuds being featured on the nightly news shows who lost a loved one or who came back from months of being hospitalized. Their message? "Golly, if I'd have known back then what I know now, I'd have done got vaccinated."

Well whoop-die doo!

These idiots are no different than the dip shits who sued the cigarette companies because "they had no clue that cancer sticks were harmful!!!"

Well whoop-die doo!
We should probably require proof of vaccination for people entering into the country. Otherwise this thing is just going to cycle on and off forever.

Some of you guys must not trust the vaccine if you're worrying about other people not taking it.
Yes, the irony at times! People of both parties can be victims of it too.

I'm convinced if this regime started opening up about the gain of function and how there is likely no stopping it, we might get more vaccinated. Be honest that it was lab created and that is the reason it isn't fading away with over 50% of adults vaccinated. Why is this regime and Fauci hiding the gain of function details. 🤔
The fact that it's a Coronavirus (CoV) that has gone global in the first place, regardless of origin, is scary on its own. OC43-CoV (aka HCoV-OC43) has been with us 130 years and still spreads like wildfire. We don't even test for it, despite all it kills via CoV-caused pneumonia, the #1 respiratory disease killer of the elderly.

But if it was engineered to be stronger, then yes ... the current crop of vaccines aren't stopping the transmission, so we're in it for the long-haul. I suspect we'll all be getting vaccines every 2 years at a minimum, if not every year. Might even be multiple types.

E.g., a live, attenuated, general SARS-CoV-2 Wuhan-1/Alpha vaccine every 2-4 years, and then a seasonal SARS-CoV-2 [currently] Gamma/Delta/Lamba variant mRNA every year that changes, based on popularity.

We are implementing temperature checks again in my offices on Monday. Just received a memo. Thank you all you shit for brains!!!
I honestly thought about hiding or damaging the thermometer. Lol. It actually effects me. This is not good. Nobody wants it
It doesn't work.

As the Berlin study exposed, heavy viral shedding occurs in the first days, well before fevers.

I.e., the super-spreading event for everyone, especially 30+, is before people are diseased.

Temperature checks are for show!

Getting closer to a real vaccine...

'With the hope of bringing an end to the pandemic, several vaccines with potent antiviral efficacy have been developed and introduced globally. The majority of these vaccines are administered intramuscularly. However, there is evidence suggesting that for respiratory viruses like SARS-CoV-2, intranasal administration of a vaccine could be more beneficial in inducing mucosal immunity and reducing viral shedding, which could, in turn, reduce the risk of viral transmission... intranasal COVID-19 vaccine candidate, MV-014-212,... a live attenuated, recombinant vaccine... On day 28, post-immunization, the animals were challenged with SARS-CoV-2. The experiments conducted using respiratory samples collected for 10 days after the challenge revealed that the vaccine can significantly reduce the amount of infectious virus in the upper and lower respiratory tract and the intensity and duration of viral shedding in nasal secretions... Antibody responses to the vaccine were determined by measuring the serum and nasal levels of IgG- and IgA-specific anti-spike antibodies, respectively. On day 25 post-immunization, all vaccinated animals exhibited significantly high nasal and systemic antibody responses to SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.'

Last edited:
It doesn't work.

As the Berlin study exposed, heavy viral shedding occurs in the first days, well before fevers.

I.e., the super-spreading event for everyone, especially 30+, is before people are diseased.

Temperature checks are for show!
Not my choice

Not my choice
Did I warn you or did I warn you?

The more lies that exist and are proliferated, the more people believe them.

mRNA vaccines were never designed to stop the spread, and herd immunity was always just a hope with them, at best.

And now we're back to bogus checks.

mRNA vaccines were never designed to stop the spread, and herd immunity was always just a hope with them, at best.

And your point is? None again

Nobody ever said it did. You didn’t warn of us shit. Not enough people received vaccinations quickly enough. Now all we have is less severe illness and deaths

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe

The world’s foremost expert in vaccines and vaccine research is posting late Friday night in the WC.

Maybe you need to go on the CDC or government website at 9 A.M. on a Tuesday to share all of this overwhelming wealth of knowledge and clairvoyant ability

You need to quit whatever job you’re working right now and volunteer to be a spokesperson for the CDC, WHO, FDA, or maybe even replace Fauci so we all can benefit from your prescient, intricate, and critical purview of matters regarding COVID. If only you had been there from the get-go—how we as a human species could have benefited.

You need to quit whatever job you’re working right now and volunteer to be a spokesperson for the CDC, WHO, FDA, or maybe even replace Fauci so we all can benefit from your prescient, intricate, and critical purview of matters regarding COVID. If only you had been there from the get-go—how we as a human species could have benefited.
Far better than the US Media...

Far better than the irresponsible, no distancing, no mask, pro-vaxxers who are looking like they have at least an equal hand in prolonging this pandemic.

Herd immunity is impossible, at least with current vaccines, and the mass assumption to the contrary is prolonging the pandemic.

Far better than the US Media...

Far better than the irresponsible, no distancing, no mask, pro-vaxxers who are looking like they have at least an equal hand in prolonging this pandemic.

Herd immunity is impossible, at least with current vaccines, and the mass assumption to the contrary is prolonging the pandemic.
If you’re so much better, go work for them. You know more than anyone working there as we speak. It’s such a waste of your talents for you to be sitting on your big ass at home posting on a message board all day when you could end all of this right here, right now with your infinite knowledge. Quit hiding behind your computer and go save lives.

a49d0b2bf1da4cd5d201bdb00a6119c5.jpg

Still waiting on you guys to admit how much you've been wrong so far... all while you made fun of my for, ultimately, being correct.

Just like the Flu, the Wuhan/fauci virus is going no where in our lifetimes.
Or take the vaccine shots. :rolleyes:
You mean the ones with 16-25% efficacy according to the post-season CDC analysis the prior 3 seasons before 2020? And what Coronavirus (CoV) has ever been eliminated with 'effective immunity' in history?

This is what I'm talking about! This assumption non-sense needs to end.

Hey, you're the dope who brought up the flu. I was just filling in the blanks for you, brother.
But still, efficacy of Flu-B/C variant vaccines not only suck, massively, but the mRNA Flu vaccines weren't any better. They only kept mRNA Flu-A R&D going in case we have a A type pandemic like we did a quarter and then again 3 quarters of the way through the 20th century.

So, the data out of Israel is sombering, and is starting to prove what the US NIH feared about a limited set of vaccine vectors. I wish the narrative would stop being 3rd grade-level, and understand there is a massive give-take here with any early, and limited set, of vaccine vectors.

QUOTE: _'Results SARS-CoV-2-naïve vaccinees had a 13.06-fold (95% CI, 8.08 to 21.11) increased risk for breakthrough infection with the Delta variant compared to those previously infected, when the first event (infection or vaccination) occurred during January and February of 2021. The increased risk was significant (P<0.001) for symptomatic disease as well. When allowing the infection to occur at any time before vaccination (from March 2020 to February 2021), evidence of waning natural immunity was demonstrated, though SARS-CoV-2 naïve vaccinees had a 5.96-fold (95% CI, 4.85 to 7.33) increased risk for breakthrough infection and a 7.13-fold (95% CI, 5.51 to 9.21) increased risk for symptomatic disease. SARS-CoV-2-naïve vaccinees were also at a greater risk for COVID-19-related-hospitalizations compared to those that were previously infected.'_

I.e., We're protecting people better (although less so with Delta) from serious disease at the EXPENSE we're greatly REDUCING the body's ability to naturally build-up protections with infection.

PROOF after PROOF that the mRNA vaccines -- which are still better at protecting from serious disease than de-activated/inactive virus vaccines (like some the Chinese and Russians have developed) -- REDUCE post-infection anti-body build-up and other, natural immunity.

Yes people, some vaccines (not all, far from it, most traditional vaccines do work extremely well at this too) actually INHIBIT natural immunity, so they are EXTENDING the pandemic! That's what the US NIH warned us about in mid-2020 as NO Pharma was developing an intra-nasal, live, attenuated vaccine as a far more COMPLETE vaccine vector, as mRNA and de-activated virus vaccine trials first began.

The ORIGINAL HOPE was the IgG-predominate, largely blood-bourne, mRNA vaccines would protect from serious disease, while also letting infection still build-up IgA/IgM antibodies, especially in the upper respiratory tract where 'spread' is the major reality, is NOT coming true. Time magazine was one of the few US Media outlets that warned as as well.

AGAIN: This is why vaccines that do NOT mirror natural immunity and recovery, and are NOT designed to reduce, let alone not stop, the spread, and can actually PROLONG a pandemic. Again, this is what the US NIH feared without a real, sterilizing vaccine. I cannot emphasize this enough, and WHY this is getting worse.

Furthermore, our mortality rate here in the US also has a lot to do with our food, obesity (I'm guilty myself), as well as LACK of ACCESS to alternative, but PROVEN, medicine. I'm NOT saying vaccines don't work -- VACCINES DO WORK! But medicines in combination with vaccines are ALSO REQUIRED.

E.g., The US seizing 'unauthorized' Traditional Chinese Medicine early in the pandemic, while both less and far more developed (e.g., Singapore) countries approving it -- and with the studies to back the benefits -- was a perfect example.

This crap also happened during the AIDS pandemic as well. The US FDA was way too slow, and the US CDC was providing massive misinformation at times. Even Dr. Fauci spent 2 years pushing the same 'don't try/use' logic, until he finally 'came around' (which was earlier than many others). That said ...

At least we're seeing some new treatments under US FDA EUA doing well. And that's the thing ...

CASE-IN-POINT: The first few years are usually a crapshoot of anecdotal studies, even when done en masse, because they only focus on 1-2 varibles. It's not until dozens of variables are re-factored that we start to understand the realities of what we're dealing with. That's why the 'Science!' still is NOT 'Settled.'

The mRNA vaccines alone are NOT the solution, we need MORE COMPLETE vectors and ... we need to STOP letting the US and Social Media downplay PROVEN remedial solutions for 100% political, 0% science/medicine, reasons ... when they studies showcase otherwise.

Israel is certainly not. And that's what's so sickening about this 'censorship' marked 'anti-misinformation.' Anything that is 'transparent' and '100% science-based' that somehow 'inhibits the narrative' is being squashed, instead of giving people information that might actually INCREASE medical advice, saving more lives.

We are not 3rd graders, and when the US and Social Media label things 'misinformation' that is actually proven true, it REDUCES TRUST in the US Media, Big Tech and Pharma. We must remain educated to be free ... including REDUCING spread with KNOWLEDGE, not 3rd grader mass-social media at odds with the actual, full, complete science.

Reactions: Boston.Knight
Even trusted new initiative main mouthpiece bbc has started pivoting . They know a loser hand when they see one. I hope all you tools can learn something from this ongoing corruption and scientific rot coming from CDC and our public agencies

• Love
Reactions: UCFBS
About damn time we got a major outlet!!!
It doesn't say what you think it says:
"Antibody levels are, on average, higher about a month after vaccination than infection. However, there is a huge gulf in antibodies between those who are asymptomatic (who don't make very much) and those who get a severe bout of Covid.
The biggest immune response comes from people who caught Covid and were then vaccinated. We're still waiting for data on what happens the other way round."

Duration: not enough data yet.

Reactions: Crazyhole
"Antibody levels are, on average, higher about a month after vaccination than infection. However, there is a huge gulf in antibodies between those who are asymptomatic (who don't make very much) and those who get a severe bout of Covid.
The biggest immune response comes from people who caught Covid and were then vaccinated. We're still waiting for data on what happens the other way round."

Nice use of colors in your post. Hopefully the 2nd-grader you were answering can keep up.

Good post. I wish we could get more like this regarding the topic.

IMO, the one thing that I think should be the main takeaway from this is that continued or repeated exposure is the key to maintaining immunity. Whether vax first natural exposure 2nd, or vice versa is the better way to go is up for debate, but at least that is a debate worth having.

IMO, the one thing that I think should be the main takeaway from this is that continued or repeated exposure is the key to maintaining immunity.
This is not true. Every time you risk exposure, you are risking hospitalization or death. This isn’t a cold

This is not true. Every time you risk exposure, you are risking hospitalization or death. This isn’t a cold
Well, I guess with that logic we better be wearing masks forever. Stay home. Be safe. Buy Amazon.

Actually, colds kill too.

Before SARS-CoV-2, among the elderly, OC43-CoV (aka HCoV-OC43) was one of the biggest killers, and the presumed cause of the 1890s global pandemic, but it didn't kill a lot of children. In fact, it's death rate was much higher than OC43.

That's why many of the SARS projections and models are lining up well with the 1890s pandemic. Again, this is the last, known, major global CoV pandemic, especially given the death rate, how it affected the elderly far more, and children hardly at all, unlike the Influenza A variants in the two (2) 20th century pandemics.

We still don't test for OC43 outside of research hospitals, despite its death rate. It was considered rampant in hospitals before SARS. In fact, that's why many PCR tests must test OC43, among other CoVs, as well ... and are often misinterpreted as SARS.
Typically, you are missing the whole point of this argument and are just typing a lot, but not saying much

People ARE NOT GOING TO KEEP GETTING EXPOSED TO COVID AND IT’S VARIANTS IN ORDER TO DEVELOP/RESET NATURAL IMMUNITY OVER AND OVER.

THIS ISN’T THE “1890 COLD.” This virus is a KILLER.

Well, I guess with that logic we better be wearing masks forever. Stay home. Be safe. Buy Amazon.
I’m tailgating and going to a game on THURSDAY with no mask chud as you JERKOFF all over your computer screen typing in the WC all night

I’ve been vaccinated. Thanks science

Typically, you are missing the whole point of this argument and are just typing a lot, but not saying much

People ARE NOT GOING TO KEEP GETTING EXPOSED TO COVID AND IT’S VARIANTS IN ORDER TO DEVELOP/RESET NATURAL IMMUNITY OVER AND OVER.

THIS ISN’T THE “1890 COLD.” This virus is a KILLER.
So was that one. In just that pandemic alone, not counting deaths since, it killed 1 million people out of a world population on 1.5 billion. Making it simple for you since you are blinded by your rage one this, it killed a much higher percentage of the population than our coronavirus has.

I’m tailgating and going to a game on THURSDAY with no mask chud as you JERKOFF all over your computer screen typing in the WC all night

I’ve been vaccinated. Thanks science
Good. You'll be exposed to the virus and your immune system will do what it's supposed to do.

So was that one. In just that pandemic alone, not counting deaths since, it killed 1 million people out of a world population on 1.5 billion. Making it simple for you since you are blinded by your rage one this, it killed a much higher percentage of the population than our coronavirus has.
Typical uneducated argument. Apple’s and oranges.

We are talking 1890. Probably only a handful of those people would have died with 2021 medical knowledge. Additionally, nowadays, we would have developed a vaccine for that strain as well. To top it off, if there was a vaccine available back then, you wouldn’t have Google and Twitter reading imbeciles trying to murder people by convincing them to NOT GET VACCINATED.

Good. You'll be exposed to the virus and your immune system will do what it's supposed to do.
The good news for crazy is that no one wants to go to Huskers games anymore so he should be safe. You can thank UCF for saving the lives of thousand of Huskers by giving you Scott Frost.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT