ADVERTISEMENT

DELETE

We are buying vaccines for other countries borrowing money to do it. The vaccines with waning efficacy (particular pfizer) have the benefit of needing more of it. Actually wouldn't be good if it lasted 10 years for them. 🙄
The US has pledged $4 billion dollars to Covax while China has pledged only $100 million. Something is very wrong here. The next highest is Japan at $1 billion and the UK at $733 million.

This is why it was so important for the investigation to highlight China’s role in the spread of this virus. Whether lab-created or not, their failure to warn the global community and their obfuscation of important information contributed to the spread. They should be picking up the lion’s share of the cost for this pandemic and certainly not the American taxpayers.

So why isn’t our President out front demanding that China pick up its share of the burden?

I ****ing give up. I guess I should just hate on people and insult them, instead of trying to use logic on this board.

No, you should just leave for two months like you promised when you went nuts a couple weeks ago with your out of office sign.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Then tell the assholes to stop tagging me all over the Dungeon and dragging it over from the Cooler.

It's other people, not me, filling up the scrollbar, and then people bitching at me for it ... when I'm not even posting in those threads, or only a short 1-2 posts, at most!

Seriously, if just a few of you guys would call that out, it would stop! But they are only encouraged by the results! That's why this forum is becoming useless -- other members are suffering as a result of their obsessions.

No, this is going to be a long time. I would delete this account if I had an option ... 20 year anniversary membership present for myself.
^^^^double grabbed

UcfBS said before he deleted his post and ran away:
Then tell the assholes to stop tagging me all over the Dungeon and dragging it over from the Cooler.

It's other people, not me, filling up the scrollbar, and then people bitching at me for it ... when I'm not even posting in those threads, or only a short 1-2 posts, at most!

Seriously, if just a few of you guys would call that out, it would stop! But they are only encouraged by the results! That's why this forum is becoming useless -- other members are suffering as a result of their obsessions.

No, this is going to be a long time. I would delete this account if I had an option ... 20 year anniversary membership present for myself.

STOP TAGGING BS.

OK, will you leave now?

Reactions: Ucfmikes and UCFBS
ADVERTISEMENT