ADVERTISEMENT

DELETE

Are you this dramatic in your personal life or do you just reserve it for us?
Nobody has been able to answer the question as to why are 2 of the world’s foremost experts in COVID and vaccinations posting in to the WC? I’m waiting

ut at least I'm not blowing chunks out of my a-hole by sh--ing all over the board, and actually using my brain, when I do it. I do my damnest to not be ignorant, so I don't have to admit I'm wrong later ... because I always do, when it ends up that I'm wrong.
Dude your fat fukcing ass is your brain at this point since you ARE ALWAYS WRONG! That’s a lot of shit

Why are 2 of the world’s foremost experts in COVID and vaccinations who work in IT posting in to the WC?

Last edited:
One doesn't have to be an expert, to read. If you actually stopped and read some of the crap we've posted, you'd stop being a 3rd grader like most of the US Media.
You work in IT. Maybe you should read up on that so you can have steady employment vs posting on the WC like a 14th century, antiquated, pre-vaccination thinker

I am from Colombia. Mo is nothing to worry about. Mid-June they were at 580 deaths/day and are now at 40-70/day (50M population). All with vaccines
Interesting. I wonder why the WHO thinks it is worth monitoring.

Lol. You just proved how fvcking stupid you are. The article promotes vaccines. Can you not read?
I don’t even read your shit anymore. Just make fun of you for having no life and trying to chat all evening with your imaginary friends

You have more friends dropping like flies. Maybe your negativity is bringing them down.
^^^^^angry janitor is angry.

cartoon-caveman-couple-illustration-holding-hands-love-51086119.jpg

How will @Crazyhole survive?
Well, I need to clean up some weeds around one of my commercial properties so I'll probably do that. At 7, a few friends and I are heading to the bar. After that, I'll probably jump on here to see if you are still mentally disabled and think people actually find you impressive in any way (hint: they don't, but you will still think they do)

Maybe your being an anti-vaxxer is murderering people
The irony of all this rage fest is that both UCFBS and I have said that getting the vaccine is probably the best COA for most of the adult population. But because we chose to have more of a discussion than that, you’ve decided to go all ballistic on us. It really has gotten to the point where your message is totally lost and your antics are amusing.

The irony of all this rage fest is that both UCFBS and I have said that getting the vaccine is probably the best COA for most of the adult population. But because we chose to have more of a discussion than that, you’ve decided to go all ballistic on us. It really has gotten to the point where your message is totally lost and your antics are amusing.
Wonderful. One of the 2-3 world renown leaders in vaccines and Covid are up at 1:00 A.M. posting in a cesspool trying to convince no one What a loser. 😂😂😂😂😂😂. The rest of the of the people have just chose to ignore your 14th century way of thinking

When I was a kid we had goats. One of the goats was really frigging mean, like if you got into the pen and took your eye off of him there was no doubt he was going to ram you in the thigh and give you a dead leg. We used to go out with a daisy pellet gun and shoot him in the balls, which would make him so mad that he'd piss forward and out the side, and like a dog would try to lap up the piss (its a goat thing, no idea why). Funniest thing I've ever seen in my life, an enraged goat trying to drink his own piss.

Mike is that goat to me.

• Haha
Reactions: Nautiknight
When I was a kid we had goats. One of the goats was really frigging mean, like if you got into the pen and took your eye off of him there was no doubt he was going to ram you in the thigh and give you a dead leg. We used to go out with a daisy pellet gun and shoot him in the balls, which would make him so mad that he'd piss forward and out the side, and like a dog would try to lap up the piss (its a goat thing, no idea why). Funniest thing I've ever seen in my life, an enraged goat trying to drink his own piss.

Mike is that goat to me.
Thanks for calling me the G.O.A.T. Now go out there and keep playing with them since women have all rejected you. Or was that your girlfriend? It is NGEbraska after all 😂

Last edited:
I think a big part of the problem with some is that the general understanding of vaccines boils down to a pre-infection product that confers immunity to the patient. Not all vaccines work that way. Some are more therapeutic and help your immune system fight off the disease and then you have true therapeutic vaccines that are given post-infection to help your immune system fight.

The problem some people have now with this vaccine is that it was originally sold very strongly as conferring immunity upon 90+ percent of consumers. The we were told that wasn’t true (the reason doesn’t matter to most) and a group of people that are very suspicious of a government that they’re being told lies to them all the time loses faith. What is true and what isn’t? They’re distrustful by nature so what can they trust now?

If they were clear and honest on the messaging, didn’t wrongly tout it as a way to end COVID, and didn’t vilify those that haven’t yet taken it while being so wrong so many times, maybe we’d be at 80%. Hell, if they came out and apologized now and conveyed an honest statement, you’d win a good percentage over.
Anyone who isn’t vaccinated in September of 2021 is not open to being “won over” and many of them are currently on vents or have been buried.

Anyone who isn’t vaccinated in September of 2021 is not open to being “won over” and many of them are currently on vents or have been buried.
The number of unvaxxed that end up in the hospital may look large but it’s still a small percentage of the overall untaxed. Be at least a little honest and stop acting like an unvaccinated infection is an automatic death sentence. That’s not even remotely true.

The number of unvaxxed that end up in the hospital may look large but it’s still a small percentage of the overall untaxed. Be at least a little honest and stop acting like an unvaccinated infection is an automatic death sentence. That’s not even remotely true.
The love the hyperbole.

in my opinion , to answer the question asked, it will take people getting Covid and surviving. it's sad but true. Between getting the vaccine and getting the virus are the path out of this. There are break through cases of more and more vacinated getting the virus, thru just are not ending up in the hospital as frequent as the unvaccinated.

My friend and neighbor was vaccinated. He died Sunday. Blood clots in his lungs. He was 65 and had some other health issues. I had another friend contact me last week. They had a relative here in our county get the jab at the beginning of August. He had adverse reactions. They were planning his funeral.

I think my issue in all this is the lack of clarity and data on side effects and issues with the vaccine. my son has epilepsy. He takes a drug twice a day and the listed side effects are many including heart failure and others. Yet, he takes the drug because the list of known side effects and their risk level are lower than the benefits of taking the drug.

With these vaccines it appears nobody is telling us the all the side effects,potential for each side effect and such. The lack of transparency about the vaccines, their risks and efficacy is the core problem. Give people all the data and let them evaluate the risk rewards. My son takes a drug every day,not twice in a month,but every day that has the potential to kill him and he does so knowing the risks because he has been informed and he knows the seizures being kept at bay are worth it. If you want 90%to vaccinate it's my opinion all these documents side effects and deaths need to be known and given to us all.

I was going to get vaxxed a few weeks ago but Covid beat me to it. It got my entire family . I am not ,repeat not, an antivaxxer. I am though concerned about the lack of transparency here on the vaccines. People are getting sick from the vaccine and people are dieing too either directly from it or in my friends case a break through case. It seems this stuff is just being ignored and pushed under the rug.

Hiding the truth about possible issues does not build trust in the vaccine. I think that's what's going on here. people don't trust it. you can call them retards and idiots all you want ,but when their friend dies of Covid fully vaccinated or they have a family member who died directly from the injection itself, these stories while rare are happening and I think just being ignored.

Reactions: wjustincottrell
I was going to get vaxxed a few weeks ago but Covid beat me to it. It got my entire family . I am not ,repeat not, an antivaxxer.
Thanks for the clarification. You're just a stupid procrastinator instead of a stupid antivaxxer.
I am though concerned about the lack of transparency here on the vaccines. People are getting sick from the vaccine and people are dieing too either directly from it or in my friends case a break through case. It seems this stuff is just being ignored and pushed under the rug.
This is such bullsh!t. If you want to talk about ignoring sh!t, what's with ignoring the significantly higher odds of getting covid -- and potentially suffering or even dying from it -- by procrastinating on the vaccine that's been available to the general public FOR OVER FIVE MONTHS???!?

But we're supposed to listen to a poster 'concerned' that vaccine 'stuff' is being 'pushed under the rug' when this same 'concerned' poster successfully procrastinated his way into his whole dang family getting covid!!! What's wrong with this picture??!?

ADVERTISEMENT