ADVERTISEMENT

DELETE

From 2021 Jan 05... pretty accurate to date, as long as you recognize the author defined 'ending the pandemic' as bringing down serious disease and death, not spread, which is what oh natural immunity, or vaccines that emulate it (which mRNA vectors do not), can only do.

Natural immunity SUCKS!

The only reason this virus hasn't been curb stomped is because we didn't get 90% of the population vaccinated in 2 weeks time.

From 2021 Jan 05... pretty accurate to date, as long as you recognize the author defined 'ending the pandemic' as bringing down serious disease and death, not spread, which is what oh natural immunity, or vaccines that emulate it (which mRNA vectors do not), can only do.

Looks like all the “experts” have ended up in their final destination. The cesspool WC

They pretty much have been laughed right out of the Dungeon

Isn’t it just ironic how most of the Vaccine bashers are vaccinated

Don’t get any boosters fatty and see what happens. Either that or wear 2 masks alone in an empty stadium forever.

Isn't it ironic that the mRNA vectors didn't stop the spread at all?
Not even in countries where they had massive rollouts and quick uptake?!
Don’t get anymore vaccines then. Take your chances and play Russian Roulette. 400lb men don’t do well with COVID so good luck with your anti-vaxx stance. Don’t forget your 2 masks this weekend

Thanks for the clarification. You're just a stupid procrastinator instead of a stupid antivaxxer.

This is such bullsh!t. If you want to talk about ignoring sh!t, what's with ignoring the significantly higher odds of getting covid -- and potentially suffering or even dying from it -- by procrastinating on the vaccine that's been available to the general public FOR OVER FIVE MONTHS???!?

But we're supposed to listen to a poster 'concerned' that vaccine 'stuff' is being 'pushed under the rug' when this same 'concerned' poster successfully procrastinated his way into his whole dang family getting covid!!! What's wrong with this picture??!?

Nope. don't listen to me. You , Ninja, UcMikes are the true experts here.

we allske choices and over the last 8 months I have been exposed a couple times significantly more than 15 and like 3 feet away and I never got it. All my experience with it has been from family and friends who got it and all of them it was not much more than bad cold flu like thing..Nobody died and nobody went to the hospital. So, go ahead and poke your fun and and make some joke but we all view risks differently and I delayed it . Part of my delay was several people I know who got the shot were sick for 3-4 days after both the first and second. I am really busy at work in June and July and didn't want to miss work. In May I was working on getting some real estate ready for sale . I was busy. Here in NC the earliest I could get the shot was May. So, I put it off until I got back from the Keys Shuck.

What truly hit me wasn't my hospital visit but my friend Rusty's visit and our texting one another while we both were in. When mentioned he was being given a CT scan for blood clots I knew in my heart his road was going to be long and he might not make it. When my doctor's didn't find clotting and they also didn't put me on secondary antibiotics for the pneumonia after culturing the gunk I spit up ,I knew I was walking out . When I got home and learned of Rusty's passing I did evaluate differences between why I survived and why he didn't.
Now sincevyou guys are all safe in your vaccine cacoons you are good. you made all the smart choices did the right thing and clearly feel superior to everyone else. So, I applaud you.

however,pride comes before the fall and if on this thread and others you chose to ignore the truth I have passed along because I am the idiot here. Good for you. It bares repeating though. Rusty was fully vaxxed and he died within 2 weeks of being infected. He had zero early treatment,zero doctors following him and by the time he realized how bad off he was, it was too late. You can hear the cautionary tale and heed the warning should you get COViD or you can ignore it and roll the dice.

I truly don't understand why guys gloat over this virus and over those who don't get the shot?
This isn't a debate. Get the shot . I also know it's not perfect and there is no sin in saying that. I don't get why you guys don't have an open mind that it's possible and likely the vaccines are harming people ? Guess what the whooping caugh vaccine we all got as kids , well it turns out with kids with severe brain trauma , it causes seizures and death. My 23 old son with his occipital lobe destroyed has never had that vaccine. The risks are too great.

These Covid vaccines are good for most people but some they are not . Because of that and my own experience now going through Covid I have come to the conclusion that what is truly missing is a good early treatment protocols not subject to public opinion, Facebook or politicians. it's not enough to just say isolate and if you feel sick go to the ER and it's not wise if a vaccinated person who gets Covid to ignore it either because they are walking around with their magic mRNA shield. Rusty died because of that thinking .

So , shuck, don't listen to me. Here Rusty's passing as a fully vaxxed person and understand the vaccines have limitations. it doesn't me people shouldn't get them. it does mean though we need better early treatment regardless if you're vaxxed or not.

Nope. don't listen to me. You , Ninja, UcMikes are the true experts here.

we allske choices and over the last 8 months I have been exposed a couple times significantly more than 15 and like 3 feet away and I never got it. All my experience with it has been from family and friends who got it and all of them it was not much more than bad cold flu like thing..Nobody died and nobody went to the hospital. So, go ahead and poke your fun and and make some joke but we all view risks differently and I delayed it . Part of my delay was several people I know who got the shot were sick for 3-4 days after both the first and second. I am really busy at work in June and July and didn't want to miss work. In May I was working on getting some real estate ready for sale . I was busy. Here in NC the earliest I could get the shot was May. So, I put it off until I got back from the Keys Shuck.

What truly hit me wasn't my hospital visit but my friend Rusty's visit and our texting one another while we both were in. When mentioned he was being given a CT scan for blood clots I knew in my heart his road was going to be long and he might not make it. When my doctor's didn't find clotting and they also didn't put me on secondary antibiotics for the pneumonia after culturing the gunk I spit up ,I knew I was walking out . When I got home and learned of Rusty's passing I did evaluate differences between why I survived and why he didn't.
Now sincevyou guys are all safe in your vaccine cacoons you are good. you made all the smart choices did the right thing and clearly feel superior to everyone else. So, I applaud you.

however,pride comes before the fall and if on this thread and others you chose to ignore the truth I have passed along because I am the idiot here. Good for you. It bares repeating though. Rusty was fully vaxxed and he died within 2 weeks of being infected. He had zero early treatment,zero doctors following him and by the time he realized how bad off he was, it was too late. You can hear the cautionary tale and heed the warning should you get COViD or you can ignore it and roll the dice.

I truly don't understand why guys gloat over this virus and over those who don't get the shot?
This isn't a debate. Get the shot . I also know it's not perfect and there is no sin in saying that. I don't get why you guys don't have an open mind that it's possible and likely the vaccines are harming people ? Guess what the whooping caugh vaccine we all got as kids , well it turns out with kids with severe brain trauma , it causes seizures and death. My 23 old son with his occipital lobe destroyed has never had that vaccine. The risks are too great.

These Covid vaccines are good for most people but some they are not . Because of that and my own experience now going through Covid I have come to the conclusion that what is truly missing is a good early treatment protocols not subject to public opinion, Facebook or politicians. it's not enough to just say isolate and if you feel sick go to the ER and it's not wise if a vaccinated person who gets Covid to ignore it either because they are walking around with their magic mRNA shield. Rusty died because of that thinking .

So , shuck, don't listen to me. Here Rusty's passing as a fully vaxxed person and understand the vaccines have limitations. it doesn't me people shouldn't get them. it does mean though we need better early treatment regardless if you're vaxxed or not.

skeleton-waiting.gif

All my experience with it has been from family and friends who got it and all of them it was not much more than bad cold flu like thing..Nobody died and nobody went to the hospital.
Except you.
So, go ahead and poke your fun and and make some joke but we all view risks differently and I delayed it . Part of my delay was several people I know who got the shot were sick for 3-4 days after both the first and second. I am really busy at work in June and July and didn't want to miss work. In May I was working on getting some real estate ready for sale . I was busy. Here in NC the earliest I could get the shot was May. So, I put it off until I got back from the Keys Shuck.
We get it — you were really, really busy and stuff.

Who is gloating? We’re simply telling the Chuds out there (and procrastinators like you) to Get. The. Shots.
So , shuck, don't listen to me. Here Rusty's passing as a fully vaxxed person and understand the vaccines have limitations. it doesn't mean people shouldn't get them. it does mean though we need better early treatment regardless if you're vaxxed or not.
You can wax poetic about early COVID treatment 24/7 but it doesn’t matter if you get the vaccines and take a few common sense precautions.

If you do, is it guaranteed you won‘t catch it? Nope. But the odds are significantly in your favor.

Except you.

We get it — you were really, really busy and stuff.

Who is gloating? We’re simply telling the Chuds out there (and procrastinators like you) to Get. The. Shots.

You can wax poetic about early COVID treatment 24/7 but it doesn’t matter if you get the vaccines and take a few common sense precautions.

If you do, is it guaranteed you won‘t catch it? Nope. But the odds are significantly in your favor.

My wife teaches and a colleague of hers called her up last week and said she tested positive for covid and she was fully vaxxed. My wife says you should go out and buy a pulse ox meter and maybe talk to your doctor and take some aspirin.
The teacher friend says, why do I need to do that, I am protected by the vaccine . My wife says ,you are better protected than not being vaxxed ,but our friend and neighbor who also was fully vaxxed passed away last week and he said the same thing to me (wife talking) as I was taking his pulse ox which read 76.

That right there in the microcosm of it all is a person who believes hook,line and sinker that being vaccinated means you don't have to worry or should I say monitor your health if you get COViD and you're vaccinated. If you believe that ,then more power to you. If you think the vaccine makes you immune or if you get COViD nothing bad can happen, a
again more power to you. Also, if you are vaccinated why do you care in the least if people take off label prescription drugs and things like regeneron monoclonal antibodies in treating their Covid ? You can be vaxxed and embrace early treatment for everyone regardless of vaccine status. I am here debating you Shuck because of early treatment. I got stuff that helped prevent blood clotting . Did it keep me from the hospital? no. maybe when I got a positive test I should not have gone out on my boat in the Keys every day ,as I was on vacation, and snorkeled and fished versus just resting up. Maybe I was too active and maybe that contributed to me getting pneumonia the following week? I don't know. I try to bike at least 50 miles a week either on the road or better yet in the woods. In the end I got pneumonia.

With that said, my message is monitor your oxygen saturation levels ,talk to your doctor about early treatment on day one and think about popping an aspirin in day one if you have no other health issues,but talk to your doctor first. The other part of the message even if you're vaxxed and you test positive, you need to be on top of it.

I am here debating you Shuck because of early treatment.
Um, okay. But the earliest treatment is to take the damn COVID vaccine.
My wife teaches and a colleague of hers called her up last week and said she tested positive for covid and she was fully vaxxed. My wife says you should go out and buy a pulse ox meter and maybe talk to your doctor and take some aspirin. The teacher friend says, why do I need to do that, I am protected by the vaccine.
Ironically, your buddies on this board were in near-hysterics over the very notion of vaccinated people STILL WEARING MASKS! Perish the thought! It would appear you're preaching to the wrong congregation.

As you've rightly pointed out, being vaxxed doesn't mean you can't get the bug. It significantly decreases your odds, especially versus any unvaxxed Chud. And it significantly increases the odds that if you do catch it, you won't be hospitalized and die.

But there are no guarantees.

Hell, even when you first get fully vaccinated, the drug companies are saying it's '90% effective.' I was never great at math but I'm pretty sure that's less than 100% And as we've since learned, the vaccines' effectiveness decreases over time to the point where periodic boosters are going to be necessary for the foreseeable future. But you don't have to be Albert Einstein to figure out that a COVID vaccine shot is a hell of a lot better than no COVID vaccine at all.

That's actually being debated by many at the top of the US FDA.

There's actually no proof of this in the data.
All we have proof of is that the IgG antibodies in the blood are reduced over time. How much this affects things, is anyone's guess. Especially since the existing mRNA vectors are based on spikes from the original Wuhan-1 variant, which is not what we're fighting.

We need updated mRNA spikes to actually see how ... which is what has been the biggest complaint since Pfizer's 'marketing' of the Boosters since 2021 July. Even the Israelis are stating things at odds with the Media and US Politicians. It's not working in Israel. Let me say that again ...

Boosters in Israel are not working.

That's why many in the US FDA, including those resigning as we speak, are saying there is no proven benefit from a Booster at this time, and that all existing mRNA vectors in the blood are working to prevent serious disease the same.

We need more data. And we need updated spikes to have any chance of mRNA continuing to work well.

From preventing death and serious illness? Yes.

From reducing spread and ending the pandemic, as the Media and Politicians define it Actually, it may be the opposite ...
we may have made things worse with mRNA vectors. We had hoped the IgG-predominant mRNA vectors would better protect people while they gained IgA-serilizing natural immunity, but the opposite has happened -- it stints natural immunity and sterilization in the upper respiratory tract.

That's why we're starting to see even WHO join the US FDA in saying that we may be making things worse with the non-updated mRNA Boosters ... let alone we need to focus on getting mRNA to those who don't have any, like in the 3rd world.
TL;DR. Are spoilers the new way of hiding manifestos? Nice try

There is and will be no effective immunity. With all the variants out there and new ones forming fairly regularly.
This cat is out of its bag and has no intentions of going back in.

Reactions: wjustincottrell
Just saw where Wuhan has now killed as many Americans as Spanish flu of 1918. What they don't mention is we have 3x the # of people. So in reality comparing apples to apples it is 1/3 to 1/2 as bad as the Spanish flu was.

Just saw where Wuhan has now killed as many Americans as Spanish flu of 1918. What they don't mention is we have 3x the # of people. So in reality comparing apples to apples it is 1/3 to 1/2 as bad as the Spanish flu was.
Thank you for the clarification. The Spanish Flu is still No. 1, baby!!!!

interesting #s. The anti vax group is small and really unimportant at this point.
Under 12 can not yet get shots, not approved. best #s I could find that is aprox 15% of population. 48 million kids. That means if everyone who could get the shot, did get one, the highest % could be 85% vaccinated. In reality over 70% who can get a shot have gotten at least 1.

65 and older, 93.2% had one shot 82.9% are fully vaccinated. some of those left have issues where they can not get shots, some like Henry Aaron died between shots and never will get a 2nd, or had bad enough reaction that they are afraid to get a 2nd. Main thing is very few anti vaxers here.
Over the age of 18 the last of the group deciding for themselves, 76.5% one shot, 64%both. The 2nd shot should be close to the 76%# within in a month as they become eligible for the 2nd shot.

12 to 18 year olds, have not been eligible for very long since July 13, and already 63.9% have had one shot and 54.7% are fully vaccinated. This # is actually pretty amazing considering the time frame.

The point is the # of so called anti vaxers is small, and their influence is small.

Last edited:
Part of the unvaccinated group already had covid. Forcing a vaccine on them makes zero sense.
Wrong. Natural immunity is both unpredictable and variable in duration. Additionally, most people don’t know if they have it or their antibody levels

Difficult to explain to people with a max IQ of 70

Wrong. Natural immunity is both unpredictable and variable in duration. Additionally, most people don’t know if they have it or their antibody levels

Difficult to explain to people with a max IQ of 70
If you got sick with Covid , and got tested because you were sick,( esp in the last 4 or 5 months) you know you still have antibodies. If I am in that group, esp considering they are not doing booster shots yet, I wouldn't get vaccinated until 6 to 8 months after I was sick.
Everything out there says you are good for Months, and probably a year or more . The shots we already know are in the months range and not years.

I think but don't know, I had Wuhan the end of Feb last year, 2 weeks after getting hugged by a sick customer just back from a trip to China, including Wuhan. Between Feb 2020, and getting my first shot in march 2021, Iwas exposed close up, at least 3 times and never got sick. 2 of those who I was exposed to, have since died from Covid. That being said I got the shot as soon as I could because, I didn't know for sure, and It was a full year later. It has been 5 mos since last shot, and the effects of that shot may already be dropping off. I would go get another this winter if they allow for it.

Bottom line is we know that Natural Immunity is as good and likely better than Vaccine immunity. It is better for people to get the shots than Wuhan flu, esp is you are older. And for the vast majority of people under 65 neither the shot nor the disease is a death sentence.

If you got sick with Covid , and got tested because you were sick,( esp in the last 4 or 5 months) you know you still have antibodies. If I am in that group, esp considering they are not doing booster shots yet, I wouldn't get vaccinated until 6 to 8 months after I was sick. Everything out there says you are good for Months, and probably a year or more.
On one hand we're hearing, "Hey, if I catch COVID, I'm good to go for months -and likely a year or more." Natural immunity ROCKS!!!!

But on the other hand, we're also hearing "Hey, my wife caught COVID within days of becoming fully vaccinated!" The COVID vaccines SUCK!!!!

Guess this antibodies business is like childbirth. Natural is the only way to go!!!

Is Florida still failing at covid? Haven't heard much about the crisis on the news lately.

Reactions: UCFBS
Off-label Treatment >> mRNA Vectors

Now the question becomes ... is the treatment inhibiting the development of Natural Immunity too? Especially early treatment, let alone preventive?
Who cares? If the treatment is cheap and available then go with it.

On one hand we're hearing, "Hey, if I catch COVID, I'm good to go for months -and likely a year or more." Natural immunity ROCKS!!!!

But on the other hand, we're also hearing "Hey, my wife caught COVID within days of becoming fully vaccinated!" The COVID vaccines SUCK!!!!

Guess this antibodies business is like childbirth. Natural is the only way to go!!!
I think it is pretty clear you have some degree of protection either way. The vaccines and natural immunity make it highly unlikely you will get real sick if you manage to get it again. With both the further removed from the event. ie vaccination and have caught and recovered from it, time is not a friend.

Nearly 85% of the adult population of the US has some form of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies in recent, US NIH study estimates based on broad testing.

But only barely 20% of those are the full spectrum of anti-bodies that would qualify as 'natural immunity' and effective at reducing spread.
this is true, but they do help the person who has them from getting real sick from them.

bottom line is everything done has been a total failure in stopping the virus and will continue to be a total failure.

goodknightfl said:
this is true, but they do help the person who has them from getting real sick from them.
bottom line is everything done has been a total failure in stopping the virus and will continue to be a total failure.

Do you realize that you’re talking to yourself?

09/15/2021
0-4 years159AgeAllAll01/04/202009/11/2021
09/15/20215-18 years357
COVID deaths in 1 1/2 years. Obviously, no children died in January and February of 2020.

Actually, I believe it was May 8th 2020

516 deaths in almost 16 1/2 months

Last edited:
Once again the obsessed, shook, mentally handicapped search Twitter 24/7 and don’t look up data, interpret data, or follow up on updated/new data

That’s what IT people, “technical degree,” people and handymen do.

The unsuccessful or unemployed, lazy thinkers of the world search Twitter 24/7 and let someone do the thinking for them.
Unfortunately, they don’t even read or understand half of the TWEETS put out by morons just like them 😂😂😂😂😂

Intelligent response to Tweet:

Are you going by the estimated or confirmed? you gotta compare confirmed to confirmed or estimate to estimate...otherwise you are just picking the column that verifies your opinion ... and that line of argument just works for covid deniers...not the rest of the intelligent world.

Morons like @KNIGHTTIME^ just getting owned!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Time for @UCFBS to get stuck!

Johnson & Johnson announced Tuesday that a large clinical study showed its COVID-19 vaccine is more effective when given as a two-dose regimen, according to a company press release.

Citing phase-three trial data with up to 30,000 participants, the company said a second shot of its vaccine given about two months after the first increased its effectiveness from 72 to 94 percent in the U.S. against moderate to severe forms of the disease; meanwhile, its effectiveness increased from 66 to 75 percent against moderate and severe disease globally. A booster shot given six months after the first could be even more beneficial, with the data showing antibody levels shooting up twelvefold.

I wonder how many oxygen machines, ventilators and ECMO machines they had in 1918

Reactions: DaShuckster
Didn’t they get paid BEFORE they even had a vaccine? The real winner is the Company that took the money and came back with “sorry, it didn’t work”
Moderna did get development money. Pfizer didn’t take development money. They all took the guaranteed purchase, working or not, and the expedited approval process of OWS.

The Pfizer guy is out crowing about how he didn’t take any money from Trump while conveniently excluding the rest of it.

Moderna is a much smaller company that showed how effective coordination with the government can be. They wouldn’t have been able to bring a product without it.

Moderna did get development money. Pfizer didn’t take development money. They all took the guaranteed purchase, working or not, and the expedited approval process of OWS.

The Pfizer guy is out crowing about how he didn’t take any money from Trump while conveniently excluding the rest of it.

Moderna is a much smaller company that showed how effective coordination with the government can be. They wouldn’t have been able to bring a product without it.
I think there were more companies that took the development money: J&J, AZ, Novavax, Merck, GSK.
It looks like some of those took the money and later said "my bad, didn't work"

Do you realize that you’re talking to yourself?
yes, was planning to do an edit, and add a line on. Shouldn't type at midnight.

I think there were more companies that took the development money: J&J, AZ, Novavax, Merck, GSK.
It looks like some of those took the money and later said "my bad, didn't work"
I meant of the big ones. Moderna was a success story because they were so small relative to the others and the coordination was very interesting. Such as the general that was working logistics for OWS obtaining a police escort for the delivery of an AC unit to keep Moderna on schedule.

I know Novavax is still going through the process. Not sure about where the others are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT