ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

So they have to pay to play at Ray J and I would assume they also don't get a take in concessions. That was another plus for UCF leaving the Citrus Bowl.😎
That’s true. But they don’t have to pay for employees and security plus utilities. I’m assuming they still sell merch.

That’s true. But they don’t have to pay for employees and security plus utilities. I’m assuming they still sell merch.
UCF is still far better off with it's own stadium than the cows are renting Ray Jay.

Even in their best years as a G5, usf only got 30,000 people in the stands. Our on campus stadium gets us 40,000+ average most years. We gross well over $2 million per home game. Even after paying the away guarantee for OOC games and gameday operational expenses, we NET at least $1.4 million or more for most games.

Reactions: FoxKnight
Couple of quick nuggets about them getting into a bowl:
"I mean if we go to a bowl we just add another L in the losing column. I don't see any benefits of going."

"I think it will just be an ugly beat down and not worth going. Highly doubtful they call a 1 fbs win team to come play in the gator bowl against 10 win ACC team."

"Not to hijack the thread, but orange or black today? For me, and it kinda makes me want tp puke, 🐊."

"Agree, also puke inducing, but it's gonna be black. Nobody does exhibition games better against higher profile teams than those guys ..."

Bahahahahahhahahaaaaa 🤣🤣🤣

Grand Master

hm101

Posted yesterday at 10:24 AM
On 12/22/2021 at 10:02 AM, Sean Phillips said:
Just to have some fun, especially while watching all these bowl games, and because the holidays are a time for hope and wishful thinking. If we do in fact get a call up to the Big 12 I would love for the Big 12 to go huge! I've seen mention of the Big 12 going as big as 24 which sounds crazy at first but the more I think about it the more I like it. There are some teams I would love to be in a conference with (both for travel and competition).
My dream vision
West Division
1. SDSU - (Great travel destination and competitive program)
2. Boise State - Obvious competitive program
3. Colorado State - Travel destination and program has invested in athletics.
4. Air Force - Travel, military, and good rival for CSU, Army. and Navy.
5. Utah State - good BYU rival.
6. BYU
North Division
1. Iowa State,
2. Kansas,
3. Kansas state,
4. Memphis,
5. UC
6. NIU - Only because we need another team in the north and they have had some success, also new market.
South Division
1. TCU,
2. Houston,
3. SMU,
4. TTU,
5. Baylor,
6. OK State
East Division
1. Army - I would love to be in the same conference as all the military academies (viewership, history, gameday experience)
2. Navy - same as Army and Air Force.
3. USF.
4. UCF.
5. WVU.
6. UAB - Just because we need another team in the division and they are the best option competition wise, also new market
Of course none of this will happen and is just for $#!+s and giggles so don't poo all over it. Just would be really fun and create a force among the other conferences in terms of numbers and competition while crippling the conferences beneath leaving little room for other conferences to grow.
In a perfect world.....

Expand
IMO Big 12 misses the boat every day on the opportunity to build a national conference, coast to coast, with a bias to urban population centers. I still stand by my opinion that USF should not sell out to the Big 12 without understanding what it's options would look like assuming you have an OCS planned/in-place and demonstrate bowl-quality product (e.g., would ACC or Big 10 be interested, or indicate that some dominos may fall that would create further opportunity?) There's a rumor/theory that we are in contact w/ the Big 12and basically agreed that the first 4 they took were a phase 1, and we/Memphis/etc needed some time to get our own house in order... so I don't know, I am not worried about it. I also don't mind just hanging in CUSA 2.0 for a year or 2 and getting some hardware in this world first as some prep.

Bahahahahahhahahaaaaa 🤣🤣🤣

Grand Master

hm101

Posted yesterday at 10:24 AM

IMO Big 12 misses the boat every day on the opportunity to build a national conference, coast to coast, with a bias to urban population centers. I still stand by my opinion that USF should not sell out to the Big 12 without understanding what it's options would look like assuming you have an OCS planned/in-place and demonstrate bowl-quality product (e.g., would ACC or Big 10 be interested, or indicate that some dominos may fall that would create further opportunity?) There's a rumor/theory that we are in contact w/ the Big 12and basically agreed that the first 4 they took were a phase 1, and we/Memphis/etc needed some time to get our own house in order... so I don't know, I am not worried about it. I also don't mind just hanging in CUSA 2.0 for a year or 2 and getting some hardware in this world first as some prep.
Purely delusional and hilarious…

MikePhillips

Then name me a better college football team in Florida right now
there is your f’n breaK

they just beat UF, the same UF we lost to… in our stadium

in front of a sold out crowd bigger than anything USF has ever produced. 70,000 people with standing room only

you don’t think that looks awful to recruits? It’s humiliating

One of the main topics on the BullsPen is the money they will receive from the Bowl games. It seems they are finally serious about raising the money to build a stadium. I guess, next up will be brownie sales and lemonade stands in Ybor city.

I was just over there for a peek. Sad, sad, sad. Their only joy in life is to try to bring us down while we celebrate.

I was just over there for a peek. Sad, sad, sad. Their only joy in life is to try to bring us down while we celebrate.
And then you still have some that deny any benefit of an OCS.
I found this gem " UCF isn't where they are because of their ocs. It's because they hit on 2 1/2 great coaching fits ...

Maybe if USF works real hard this offseason they can make it to next year's Flint Michigan Megabowl.

q7u1fFQ.gif

Typical for the crap pen, before the game their morons were free to discuss how UF was going to destroy us on the main board.....afterward? all discussions moved to some obscure dead area of the site.
The moderator is a turd, whiny and hates to spread anything not in his agenda. If anyone says anything positive about UCF, he gets in a tizzy and moves the post somewhere they can’t see it. It’s like a communist state run board, only positive USF propaganda allowed. They are pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT