ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

The FAU Wizard guy is great. Worth a follow, he’s relentless but funny about it. He’s single handed creating a rivalry between FAU/usf

The ending of that article is pure gold 🤩

The big victories, countless smaller ones and fortuitous timing all led to a reversal that would have seemed incomprehensible in 2008, when the St. Petersburg Times compared the USF-UCF rivalry to that of a bug and a windshield, and assistant Carl Franks laughed at how the Bulls were clearly out of UCF’s league.

“We’re trying to build a rivalry with Miami,” Franks said then. “Maybe they should get one with FIU or FAU.”

Fifteen years later, the Realignment War on I-4 is over, for now. UCF is headed to the big time to play Oklahoma and Kansas State and Baylor, leaving a splattered USF in the rearview mirror.

The Bulls’ new annual rival?

FAU.

The big victories, countless smaller ones and fortuitous timing all led to a reversal that would have seemed incomprehensible in 2008, when the St. Petersburg Times compared the USF-UCF rivalry to that of a bug and a windshield, and assistant Carl Franks laughed at how the Bulls were clearly out of UCF’s league.

“We’re trying to build a rivalry with Miami,” Franks said then. “Maybe they should get one with FIU or FAU.”

Fifteen years later, the Realignment War on I-4 is over, for now. UCF is headed to the big time to play Oklahoma and Kansas State and Baylor, leaving a splattered USF in the rearview mirror.

FAU.
Great article

Great article
It was so good. Loved it for so many reason..they hate their local media and trash them at every stop. Said local media then start trashing them and writing pro-UCF stories (I.e. this one and the most recent successful NIL party in Tampa). The whole FAU being our rival coming full circle as now their rival is awesome. Now everyone one Twitter from the new AAC teams and even from current AAC teams are dumping on them. It’s just the karma coming to full fruition and I love it.

PS, I am NOT for dropping the usf hatred…I’m here for the misery forever and always.

FAU.

Agreed! It's gold Jerry, gold!

“ I didn’t read it, but did someone say they lied?”

I love how their ringleader Brad..who promotes their delusions of grandeur the most refuses to even read the article.

It causes them so much distress that UCF is a Power 5 program, part of Florida’s Big 4, collecting $50 million checks, had the winningest AAC sports program over the last 10 years and is clearly the more attractive school….

that they can’t bring themselves to even read an article which brings them back to the real world and shows them the national dumpster fire their program is. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

“Please Say it’s not so!!! Denial is strong with the chickieepoos.

Last edited:

“ I didn’t read it, but did someone say they lied?”

I love how their ringleader Brad..who promotes their delusions of grandeur the most refuses to even read the article.

It causes them so much distress that UCF is a Power 5 program, part of Florida’s Big 4, collecting $50 million checks, had the winningest AAC sports program over the last 10 years and is clearly the more attractive school….

that they can’t bring themselves to even read an article which brings them back to the real world and shows them the national dumpster fire their program is. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

“Please Say it’s not so!!! Denial is strong with the chickieepoos.

There is no doubt in my mind that Brad and Bull Matrix are full-on retarded. Especially the latter. His mother straps on a bicycle helmet moments after he falls out of bed...

I see possibly two wins. Famu & UConn. But Oct 21 is pretty cold up there.

Sept. 2: at Western Kentucky
Sept. 9: Florida A&M
Sept. 16: Alabama
Sept. 23: Rice
Sept. 30: at Navy
Oct. 7: at UAB
Oct. 14: Florida Atlantic
Oct. 21: at Connecticut
Nov. 4: at Memphis
Nov. 11: Temple
Nov. 18: at USTA
Nov. 25: Charlotte

Reactions: LemmyKilmister

They aren’t beating Uconn away in the cold, they were a bowl team last year and improved a lot actually.

FAMU, Temple and maybe Charlotte at home. MAYBE Rice too…that is about the weakest schedule I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
I think USF has a chance to get more W's this year than under the last coach. The games that look winnable are: FAMU, Temple, Charlotte, and Rice. The games that could go either way: Western Kentucky, Connecticut, UTSA, FAU, UTSA and UAB. The games that are going to be an L on their schedule are: Alabama and Memphis. I think they could get 5 wins this year. I think they will win 3 of their winnable games and 2 of their either way games.
The thing is the teams coming up from CUSA will be looking to prove something, well with the exception of Rice and Charlotte. Temple is still struggling. The FAU game will be interesting to watch - I may tune into that game to see if USF is still working on their foundation or if they have built anything. I think Memphis, SMU, and ECU will be the teams swatting the new kids on the block around. I think Memphis has their act together best but ECU or SMU may surprise us. These are the teams I think will be Bowl Eligible this year. FAU, UAB, or Navy might be the 4th team to be eligible. I think FAU has a better chance to go bowling vs USF but that is because they are excited to be where they are. There is a lot that can be said about that!

FAMU (9-2), Temple (beat usf last year 54-28), Charlotte (3-9), and Rice (5-8) all have more wins than duh*bulls last year. duh*bulls also have a new coach and I don't know the percentage but probably 75 percent new team roster. You really think they have a chance? On what? That they were ranked #2 16 years ago?

After looking at 2022 FAMU I'm starting to doubt they have a chance to beat them.

Sorry, don't see it. 5 wins? That's laughable. Most experts have duh*bulls finishing 2nd to last in AAC. They better hope the last place team is on their schedule for one win.

Goulash is implementing a fast paced offense...with all new players....i.e. recipe for disaster. Quick 3 and outs will leave a defense depleted. I'd have to go see usf turnover and defections on defense but I don't see an offensive minded coach improving a dismal defense in one season and with the current Genshaft Curse still applied to duh*bulls...probably won't win a single game.

Here's hoping!

FAMU (9-2), Temple (beat usf last year 54-28), Charlotte (3-9), and Rice (5-8) all have more wins than duh*bulls last year. duh*bulls also have a new coach and I don't know the percentage but probably 75 percent new team roster. You really think they have a chance? On what? That they were ranked #2 16 years ago?

After looking at 2022 FAMU I'm starting to doubt they have a chance to beat them.

Sorry, don't see it. 5 wins? That's laughable. Most experts have duh*bulls finishing 2nd to last in AAC. They better hope the last place team is on their schedule for one win.

Goulash is implementing a fast paced offense...with all new players....i.e. recipe for disaster. Quick 3 and outs will leave a defense depleted. I'd have to go see usf turnover and defections on defense but I don't see an offensive minded coach improving a dismal defense in one season and with the current Genshaft Curse still applied to duh*bulls...probably won't win a single game.

Here's hoping!
I don't think they are going bowling but I think its a possibility they will get 5Ws this year. I saw the Vegas odds were something like 25% chance of getting 5Ws. Its more than a remote possibility. USF's teams have lacked discipline and the penalties took away most of their close games last year. They have better raw talent than Connecticut, Temple, Charlotte, and Rice. These are the games that I think are their most winnable. I'm really tempted to tune into the FAU/USF game to check out the new in state rivalry.

Reactions: mattropolis

I was up there for our loss in 2014. It as the most miserable outdoor experience I’ve ever experienced, and I’ve been hiking on a day where it rained 3 inches.

Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight

If they find a decent QB I could see them winning 4-5 games.

their offense was pretty good last year but the switch to Heupel’s offense could cause more pre snap penalties

their offense was pretty good last year but the switch to Heupel’s offense could cause more pre snap penalties
It can't get worse than when they switched to Willie T's offense. Watching them play Houston and after 6ish false start penalties, they were 1st and 35 and trying to get beyond mid field.

The state of Florida has more talent than any other state but Texas, California, and Georgia would argue with you about that talent. Talent is one thing, dedication, and drive are another. USF could very well pick up some decent transfers with talent and on talent alone win games. However it takes more than raw talent to be a consistently good team and a consistent winner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT