ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

This is the definition of a true fan. I got to give this person credit.

From the Bulls Pen.

It’s a rough time to be a newer fan of the program. I went to a few games growing up, but I was very much a Gators fan. Last year, I had just started at community college and I decided that USF is the school I’d be transferring to. Because of that, I went to every home game of last season and converted 100% to green and gold.

I’m too young to remember the glory days of the Big East, and we’ve literally only won 1 game since I’ve been a fan (and it was FCS). My friends support the Gators and Noles over their own school’s program, which is a disgrace imo.

Anyway, there’s definitely stuff that I am optimistic about (Goach, the OCS, etc.) but it would be huge to get out of the AAC. Hopefully some miracle will take place very soon, but I am ready to be heartbroken!
From <https://www.thebullspen.com/topic/1...ignment-rumors-tweets-etc/page/2995/#comments>

From the Bulls Pen.

It’s a rough time to be a newer fan of the program. I went to a few games growing up, but I was very much a Gators fan. Last year, I had just started at community college and I decided that USF is the school I’d be transferring to. Because of that, I went to every home game of last season and converted 100% to green and gold.

I’m too young to remember the glory days of the Big East, and we’ve literally only won 1 game since I’ve been a fan (and it was FCS). My friends support the Gators and Noles over their own school’s program, which is a disgrace imo.

Anyway, there’s definitely stuff that I am optimistic about (Goach, the OCS, etc.) but it would be huge to get out of the AAC. Hopefully some miracle will take place very soon, but I am ready to be heartbroken!
From <https://www.thebullspen.com/topic/1...ignment-rumors-tweets-etc/page/2995/#comments>

no-question-about-it-ready-to-get-hurt-again.gif

Reactions: knight_tracker
TBP keeps saying they need to act fast and form a conference with the Pac4 and the best of the MWC and AAC.

Someone has to tel them……. 🤦🏻‍♂️ 😂

Well I'm happy to report people are now talking usif......the Marsha board wants to bring them to the Sun Belt.

• Haha
Reactions: 90Knight

From the Bulls Pen.

Yeah, but he will be as delusional as they are soon enough...Stockholm syndrome

And someone needs to remind us about their "glory days" in the big east......they never exceeded a .500 win % in conference, never even close to sniff a shot at a conference championship......THAT qualifies as "glory days"?

Now they seem too be getting worried that the stadium will not be built...

LOL@DuhBools
And they should be worried. If building the stadium was just a play to get invited to a bigger conference, the writing is on the wall that it may be too late. PAC 12 just crumbled, ACC is teetering and on deck to crumble…contraction and promotions are happening, and they aren’t getting promoted. They are actually falling further and further behind the more former P5 teams that come available.

USF should build a Covid proof stadium. You sit more than six feet away from anyone.

And there are giant fans the size of the Space Shuttle Hangar sucking air out of the stands.

And you must wear your hillsborough county vax ID injection dates on a chain around your neck.

And of course. Wear six lay of worthless N_95 masks on your face while driving to Tampa

Can’t be too safe for the COVIDiots.

• Dislike
Reactions: U C to the F
Given the timing of the stadium announcement, about 2 years ago right when we got the Big12 invite and they were left out, I have to think they really thought (and maybe had some reason to do so) that an OCS was the key (only) differentiator between them and us/houston/cinci. Remember, this was before the last two horrific seasons they had which has led to them not even being mentioned in realignment talks, save the most far fetched scenarios.

I can't imagine the plans for the stadium they laid out did not include increased revenue from a P5 conference coming in, and coming in sooner rather than later. With their current revenue, attendance and relevance in the world of college football, it would be irresponsible to build a $350 million stadium. Someone over there has to realize this.

Reactions: muckdawg24
I don't understand the constant throwing of stones at the Big12....travel is going to take a toll on UCF - they're on an island and they'll get tired of travel and will cost a ton of money, mid-major PAC12 leftovers are weak, Colorado was 1-10 for the past 10 yrs so they suck, Texas and OU left so they have no flag-ship program, and UCF will not compete for many years. My gut says they're envious of UCF and nervous they'll be shut out forever. I'm sure if they got an invite, the opinion would change immediately.

USF should build a Covid proof stadium. You sit more than six feet away from anyone.

And there are giant fans the size of the Space Shuttle Hangar sucking air out of the stands.

And you must wear your hillsborough county vax ID injection dates on a chain around your neck.

And of course. Wear six lay of worthless N_95 masks on your face while driving to Tampa

Can’t be too safe for the COVIDiots.
Their current stadium has fans sitting 600 feet apart. All 8 of them

• Haha
Reactions: Psycho Jim
I've been reading their board since the 4 Corners joined and after 100 pages of the same s*it being said almost evety post (FSU leaves, USF to ACC), I can't stomach it anymore.

This guy put it best...

BullsFanInTX

Posted 1 hour ago

• Content Count: 4,169
  • What are y'all doing to yourselves. 3,000 pages and USF is still being mentioned by no one credible and never has been. Why do you keep torturing yourself. Shut this thread down and stop living off every crumb some insignificant nobody says off twitter.
    USF is being mentioned by absolutely no one, and never will. Move after move after move and not only is USF not a candidate, they are literally being mentioned by NO ONE other than people on the board.
    What are you doing to yourselves. Please give up this fantasy once and for all. USF is wanted by no one.
    MK and Prez Law are convincing no one. What more do you need to see? Really? What more.

lol

It's crazy. I just googled "usf conference realignment" because I honestly haven't been able to read ALL of the some many articles written the past few weeks about realignment. Nothing! They haven't even been mentioned as going anywhere even with all of the crazy speculation and rumors being thrown around. The most recent articles were from June when they got AAU and those were just passing mentions of these are the new AAU schools so if conferences care.

Reactions: Knight59
Now their attendance issues are because Raymond James' seating makes it look worse than it actually is:

"RJS also makes the attendance look worse than it is. I'm hoping that in addition to actually increasing attendance, the OCS also makes lower attendance look less obvious."

These idiots are beyond delusional.

No need, with their delusions they are convinced they are every league’s first choice…..they were even saying how stupid it was for SMU to play for free.
SMU offering to play for free is savvy af. They realize the window of opportunity to move up is closing and contraction is happening. They have the booster money committed, if they want to be in the whatever remains of the P4 they gotta act now. People are making fun of them but I see it as full commitment and their Hail Mary. Respect ✊🏼

Now their attendance issues are because Raymond James' seating makes it look worse than it actually is:

"RJS also makes the attendance look worse than it is. I'm hoping that in addition to actually increasing attendance, the OCS also makes lower attendance look less obvious."

These idiots are beyond delusional.

More like attendance is what it is and it’s terrible. Just getting green seats isn’t going to change reality…dum dums

Man…Grothe is a real POS. To me, in my mind, he epitomizes usf. He even doubles down in the thread. Is he still the face of their collective, whatever it’s called? They might want to distance themselves.

Felony arrest warrant issued for ex-USF star Matt Grothe​

USF QB arrested for selling alcohol to underage patron​

Former USF QB charged with felony battery in Hillsborough​

THIS is the POS that thinks his opinions matter!🤣 THIS is SFU’s greatest athlete, the zero they love to quote. They need a serious intervention! These are not the type of people you want to represent your school. “Hey recruits, come here and no matter how many arrests you have we’ll think you’re the greatest!” This slug’s opinion is worth even less than Losercane’s! Agreed, that’s not saying a lot but as far as we know, Losercane has never been charged with a felony!

Reactions: beelit47

Felony arrest warrant issued for ex-USF star Matt Grothe​

USF QB arrested for selling alcohol to underage patron​

Former USF QB charged with felony battery in Hillsborough​

THIS is the POS that thinks his opinions matter!🤣 THIS is SFU’s greatest athlete, the zero they love to quote. They need a serious intervention! These are not the type of people you want to represent your school. “Hey recruits, come here and no matter how many arrests you have we’ll think you’re the greatest!” This slug’s opinion is worth even less than Losercane’s! Agreed, that’s not saying a lot but as far as we know, Losercane has never been charged with a felony!
I scoped his twitter and it appears he may be as delusional if not more delusional than their biggest loser of fans

Man…Grothe is a real POS. To me, in my mind, he epitomizes usf. He even doubles down in the thread. Is he still the face of their collective, whatever it’s called? They might want to distance themselves.

I came here to share this with my UCFriends. We have several family friends from Huntington who are big Herd fans- some of them with ties to the crash itself. What a bum!

I hope UCF hangs 100 on them this year… oh wait, they’re not playing anymore because the Knights are in a power conference and the Bulls are wallowing in mediocrity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT