ADVERTISEMENT

Dem and Reps agree that Warren does have Cherokee ancestry. Repubs say her skin isn't brown enough.

Republicans have decided that they aren't going to try to sway black voters because it's easier to just prevent them from voting.

Democrats need to recognize that the secret to winning in 2020 is to excite the voters with a candidate who inspires hope, not attempt to sway voters by focusing on Trump's shenanigans.

Your focus becomes your reality. That's why Mother Theresa never attended an Anti-War rally in her life. When asked about it, she said she would be delighted to attend a Pro-Peace rally.

It's logical to me that either party would do what they could within the rules to ensure their team benefited the most. It's also plausible that human beings would stretch those rules.

It is fact that this country has a long history of voter suppression....particularly in the deep south. It would seem incredibly unlikely and naive to think that it would be 100% eradicated.

I'm not claiming that Georgia is a proven case of voter suppression but I certainly don't see a problem with pointing out red flags and legitimately investigating them.

Has Abrams operated in good faith or not? She genuinely seems to believe there were shenanigans taking place. Has she been proven wrong? If so then no story. If not then what's the issue in getting to the bottom of it?

I'm not going to pretend that I've been following what's been happening in Georgia since election day so I seriously have no idea.
everyone was criticizing trump before the 2016 election saying he wouldnt concede if he lost. then what do the dems do when they lose by a good margin, not concede. seriously, it wasnt 1000 vote difference, it was sizable. a 54k votes is not voter suppression, its a lose and she cant even admit it. the people of georgia are lucky that she didnt win.

if she cant admit that kind of defeat, she doesnt deserve to be running in the first place. she is the kind of person that needs to stay out of politics.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT