ADVERTISEMENT

Dem and Reps agree that Warren does have Cherokee ancestry. Repubs say her skin isn't brown enough.

Doesn't matter...she is almost as much Native American as half of white people. Almost...what a POS.

I love how you can't answer an incredibly basic question that ive asked 4 times about your digustingly obvious partisan bias. You are nothing more than an obvious MAGAt troll. Enjoy being ignored.

Last edited:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e6adfc6efd0e

“As a country, we need to stop pretending that the same doors open for everyone, because they don’t,” Warren said in a commencement address at Morgan State University, a historically black institution. “I’m not a person of color. And I haven’t lived your life or experienced anything like the subtle prejudice, or more overt harm, that you may have experienced just because of the color of your skin.”

LOLOLOLOLOL

Reactions: 93and99
images

At least she has the balls to take the test and apologize.

Still waiting on trump's tax returns...

Maybe she and the lying drum banger who got in the MAGA kid's face can get together and swap stories about stuff, and more stuff.

Reactions: btbones
At least she has the balls to take the test and apologize.

Still waiting on trump's tax returns...

Always circles back to Trump. We get it you don't like Trump. Can any response not include Trump. He literally lives in your brain 24/7

imagine my surprise when i didnt see fried chicken, bluechip, or dashuckster admit that they were wrong.

can we all agree that warren lied about being an indian to advance her career for decades? oh thats right tds

can we all agree that warren lied about being an indian to advance her career for decades? oh thats right tds

The title of this thread is that she has native American ancestry after all but not enough for MAGA hats for it to count.

That's the exact reality of the situation.

The title of this thread is that she has native American ancestry after all but not enough for MAGA hats for it to count.

That's the exact reality of the situation.
50% of white people have more native ancestry than she does and thats a fact. people dont claim that low of indian ancestry for a reason, its stupid.

can we at least agree she lied about this fact to advance her career?

50% of white people have more native ancestry than she does and thats a fact. people dont claim that low of indian ancestry for a reason, its stupid.

can we at least agree she lied about this fact to advance her career?
Actualy, and I'm stunned that I still have to say this, her genetics test was between 1/32 and 1/1064. If she had 1/1064 she would have been as you claim. If she has 1/32 it matches exactly the story of her heritage she was told as a child.

This was all covered on page one of this thread but you've gaslighted your self into intentional delusion.

Did she claim Native American ancestry, yes she did. Is she a member of a tribe, no she's not. Again, it's insane that you've just made the decision to lie to yourself on this but this is pretty much the norm so maybe I should expect it by now.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Actualy, and I'm stunned that I still have to say this, her genetics test was between 1/32 and 1/1064. If she had 1/1064 she would have been as you claim. If she has 1/32 it matches exactly the story of her heritage she was told as a child.

This was all covered on page one of this thread but you've gaslighted your self into intentional delusion.

Did she claim Native American ancestry, yes she did. Is she a member of a tribe, no she's not. Again, it's insane that you've just made the decision to lie to yourself on this but this is pretty much the norm so maybe I should expect it by now.

The real TDS - wayne is a prime example. Dude is legit insane trying to defend trump, delusional.

If she was any more white she would be transluscent. Rumor has it she doesnt even cast a shadow and that when she attends klan meetings they dont know when she has her hood on.

Here’s Liz Sitting Bull Warren going full conspiracy truther, in support of fellow deranged truther Stacey Abrams, insisting not only that a massive conspiracy of voter suppression is why she lost, but she also went on to say that any time Democrats lose its becuase the votes weren’t counted. While addressing black people at Sharptons fraud convention.

So much for “Democracy is under attack when the results of an election are questioned” [laughing]

Reactions: UCFWayne
Here’s Liz Sitting Bull Warren going full conspiracy truther, in support of fellow deranged truther Stacey Abrams, insisting not only that a massive conspiracy of voter suppression is why she lost, but she also went on to say that any time Democrats lose its becuase the votes weren’t counted. While addressing black people at Sharptons fraud convention.

So much for “Democracy is under attack when the results of an election are questioned” [laughing]

Voter suppression did cost Abrams the race.

How can you be running in the election and also deciding what voters get purged off the registration? Business as usual for Republican politicians.

"Kemp’s office also put 53,000 voter registrations on hold, nearly 70 percent of which are for black voters, by using an error-prone “exact match” system, which stops voter registrations if there are any discrepancies, down to dropped hyphens, with other government records."

Voters in cities had to wait in lines 5 or 6 hours long because they would have 1 single voting booth while white areas would have 5 or 6 go the and 20% of the population.

This is all part of the game plan. Republicans don't want black people to vote.

lol look at this lunatic. Conspiracy theory is now something he gladly deals in.

A Republican wins in a Republican dominated southern state and he starts grasping onto every single conspiracy theory about why Abrams lost anyways.

Liberals 2016: Anyone who dare question the results of the election results is a supreme threat to democracy!

Liberals 2019: if we don't win it's all fixed! Change the rules! Conspiracy!

lol look at this lunatic. Conspiracy theory is now something he gladly deals in.

A Republican wins in a Republican dominated southern state and he starts grasping onto every single conspiracy theory about why Abrams lost anyways.

Liberals 2016: Anyone who dare question the results of the election results is a supreme threat to democracy!

Liberals 2019: if we don't win it's all fixed! Change the rules! Conspiracy!
The voter purges aren't conspiracy theory, they happened.

It's logical to me that either party would do what they could within the rules to ensure their team benefited the most. It's also plausible that human beings would stretch those rules.

It is fact that this country has a long history of voter suppression....particularly in the deep south. It would seem incredibly unlikely and naive to think that it would be 100% eradicated.

I'm not claiming that Georgia is a proven case of voter suppression but I certainly don't see a problem with pointing out red flags and legitimately investigating them.

Has Abrams operated in good faith or not? She genuinely seems to believe there were shenanigans taking place. Has she been proven wrong? If so then no story. If not then what's the issue in getting to the bottom of it?

I'm not going to pretend that I've been following what's been happening in Georgia since election day so I seriously have no idea.

Reactions: fabknight
It's logical to me that either party would do what they could within the rules to ensure their team benefited the most. It's also plausible that human beings would stretch those rules.

It is fact that this country has a long history of voter suppression....particularly in the deep south. It would seem incredibly unlikely and naive to think that it would be 100% eradicated.

I'm not claiming that Georgia is a proven case of voter suppression but I certainly don't see a problem with pointing out red flags and legitimately investigating them.

Has Abrams operated in good faith or not? She genuinely seems to believe there were shenanigans taking place. Has she been proven wrong? If so then no story. If not then what's the issue in getting to the bottom of it?

I'm not going to pretend that I've been following what's been happening in Georgia since election day so I seriously have no idea.
Kemp was running in the election and overseeing the election as acting sec. of state. Wouldn't be a big deal if he had recused himself but he didn't. He was removing voters from the registry days before the election. The polling places in urban areas had 6 hour long lines for a single machine that caused the polls to stay open until almost midnight. How many people decided not to wait or they couldn't wait? They passed a law where of you hadn't voted recently your registration was removed. How many people showed up to vote and found out that because you didn't vote last time you were no longer registered. Kemp won by 50k votes. The people of Georgia wanted Abrams but just enough was done to maintain Republican control.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT