ADVERTISEMENT

Dem and Reps agree that Warren does have Cherokee ancestry. Repubs say her skin isn't brown enough.

"I've been told that my grandmother was part Cherokee Indian, it may all be just talk, but you're gonna find out in a couple of weeks because I'm gonna take this test," Graham told the hosts.

"I’m dying to know,” Graham continued. “I think I can beat her.”

Let me get this straight:
Trump claims that Warren's native american heritage is bullsh*t and says he'll donate a million dollars to the charity of her choosing if she proves it...
Warren has a DNA test that proves she was right all along.....
Trump now says he never made the bet...
But Warren is "the biggest lying sack of poo on the face of the Earth"? Ooooooookay. [eyeroll]
Excellent post. Cannot wait until the LIAR IN CHIEF is gone! Almost anyone would have been a better president than him. Romney looks like a Saint now.

Trump has told over 4,000 documented lies since taking office, not a peep from our resident inbred MAGAts.

@NinjaKnight didnt the #metoo movement become popular because a liberal Harvey Weinsten was charged with raping two separate women and accused of sexual allegations by over 80 others?

One time my wife told me she has a little indian in her.

That would explain the tiny arrows in my man parts after coitus.

Just so anyone doesn't get confused by 85s consistant misleading posts.

The genetics confirmed she could be anywhere from 1/32 to 1/1024. Her claims of native American ancestry from her past fall in that range.

Basically, she backed up what her claims were. She never said she was 50% or 100% Native American. Very few people are pure Native American anymore several chiefs of tribes have ansestry that fall into the same range as Warren.

Trump owes a charity of her choice $1,000,000
She has aprox 1/2 the Indian blood as the average European American white person.

Dpqv1XXW0AIaoA0.jpg

Ive never seen someone lead her own self destruction and humiliation quite like this. She doubled down on a lie and being a fraud by making herself look like an even bigger fraud.

You gotta love the spins here. After the DNA test, the Usual Suspects flipped from: 'She's a liar---she's not part Indian' to 'She's mostly White.' :)

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Yeah...aging white ladies trying to pretend to be Native American is racist. Cherokee told her she is a fraud.

Exactly why these liberals have not a leg to stand on. They call others racist when their beloved Warren is the one using faux heritage to get ahead, as if being a wealthy white wkman wasn’t enough s

The left is showing their true colors here

Reactions: UCFWayne
Actually I think it is 99.99% white correct? Anyway, she is a fraud.

Just wondering why you are so hung up on this? Some politician makes a claim that is actually correct, just not as much as you'd like.

Meanwhile the POTUS is working on his 5,000th documented lie since assuming the highest office in the land.

Where is the outrage for his actual lies?

i wish i had known it was ok to mark myself at indian on my ucf application. i probably couldve qualified for a lot more grants/scholarships.

Reactions: fabknight
Literally shook and triggered. Still fighting to make Pocahontas Warren a real Native American. Don't give up.

Literally the third time I've asked you to answer my question. Last chance before you go on the ignore list with the shit ton of other racist inbred MAGAt trolls that have infested this board.

Literally shook and triggered. Still fighting to make Pocahontas Warren a real Native American. Don't give up.

Liberals are so entrenched with their lying fraud would-be 2020 challenger that they’re now actually trying to insist that she’s a legit Native American

[roll][roll][roll][roll]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT