ADVERTISEMENT

DG is gonna be a stud

So he held them at gun point and demanded they leave? From all reports he asked them if they wanted to come with or stay. They all chose to follow. Honestly what would be the point of them staying? Only to get fired by the new coach coming in. Very few new coaches keep old assistants. You peoples argument with this is ridiculous.
As far as recruits, all that time invested recruiting these kids was Frosts and staff. As far as deleting hard drives, why wouldn't they? Im sure all their personal information was on it. If recruits were on there, why should the new staff just walk in and get a free be of recruits. They should have to put the time and effort in, like any other coaching staff. Plus it isn't like UCF has world beater recruiting talent anyways. Face it you were butt hurt Frost left, and will never get a chance to be as good as LSU. Will sink back down to the depths of college football. PERIOD. You are making up excuses. Move on kiddies

Plain and simple screw you asshat.......PERIOD

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Sorry Sport but Im gonna throw the bull sh!t flag, get your facts straight......he took at least 4 assistants that had prior ties to UCF......he left us high and dry with absolutely zero continuity
And look how bad it hurt us last year. Seriously, you're looking for something to be angry about.

Reactions: Yaes
In my opinion, despite all of the “controversy” with coaching staff, recruits, etc., Frost ultimately did right by us by coming back and coaching in the Peach Bowl. That was something that wasn’t required and is unusual.

Because of that we got arguably the biggest win in school history (in terms of getting UCF’s name out there) AND, coupled with Heupel doing an outstanding job year one to hold things together, gave us momentum going into this past season.

I laugh when I hear Gator fans saying "It wasn't that Meyer left after giving us National Championships. It was HOW he left. That's why we HATE HIM!" LOL.

Frost didn't have to stay and bust his rear to give us the best possible chance against Auburn. I would bet most/all of his players would agree he left with class and they still love him.

Don't care about Frost. He did great while he was here, wore red to our CCG, then came back to win us a NC. He's a great guy who has demonstrated a lack of respect for the university but he really loved our guys and took care of them. This is all of us.

For those who don't know, in college football, assistant coaches and staff serve at the will of the head football coach. When he leaves, everybody loses their job. Even the sport performance coaches lose their jobs. If he didn't offer them positions, Heup would have fired them anyway to bring in his own guys. And DW had a plan to bring in RS! Only Beckton might have been allowed to stay on but he wanted to leave. This is not a reason to be mad at Frost. At all.

Now he's gone and I just don't have time, energy, or extra emotions go waste on the situation.

Reactions: Yaes and ahabmw
Don't care about Frost. He did great while he was here, wore red to our CCG, then came back to win us a NC. He's a great COACH who has demonstrated a lack of respect for the university

FIFY, otherwise completely agree on all other points.....

I just hope that if he struggles in Year 1, assuming he gets a lot of playing time (#8 will have some say in that, among others), people remember where Milton was at in 2016 too.

So he held them at gun point and demanded they leave? From all reports he asked them if they wanted to come with or stay. They all chose to follow. Honestly what would be the point of them staying? Only to get fired by the new coach coming in. Very few new coaches keep old assistants. You peoples argument with this is ridiculous.
As far as recruits, all that time invested recruiting these kids was Frosts and staff. As far as deleting hard drives, why wouldn't they? Im sure all their personal information was on it. If recruits were on there, why should the new staff just walk in and get a free be of recruits. They should have to put the time and effort in, like any other coaching staff. Plus it isn't like UCF has world beater recruiting talent anyways. Face it you were butt hurt Frost left, and will never get a chance to be as good as LSU. Will sink back down to the depths of college football. PERIOD. You are making up excuses. Move on kiddies
Oh Jesus. The biggest loser POS troll poster in the history of message boards dares to show his ugly face. The reason your pathetic ass is here is simply because you are an envious, jealous, pathetic UCF rivals board stalker

Awe... screename “ucfast00”. How cute.

Asshole.

:joy::joy::joy:[roll]

Last edited:
will never get a chance to be as good as LSU. Will sink back down to the depths of college football. PERIOD. You are making up excuses. Move on kiddie
Obviously, you don’t watch football much

We have MM, and we roll LSU

Last edited:
You guys do realize that Frost and company received a boatload of money to coach the Peach Bowl. Additionally, recognition and advertisement for his new team.

He was going to say screw UCF otherwise

Reactions: JAFFX2
You guys do realize that Frost and company received a boatload of money to coach the Peach Bowl. Additionally, recognition and advertisement for his new team.

He was going to say screw UCF otherwise

Bingo!

Frost last coached UCF in December of 2017 and January 1st of 2018.

Enough of Frost already

Other than him, basically UCF and NGEbraska have nothing in common. Absolutely no ties to each other

Sorry Sport but Im gonna throw the bull sh!t flag, get your facts straight......he took at least 4 assistants that had prior ties to UCF......he left us high and dry with absolutely zero continuity
If I remember correctly two of our coaches wanted to stay at UCF but weren't offered contracts so they finally joined Frost in Nebraska. The other coaches were people who had past relationships with Frost and were hired by Frost and it seems only natural they would want to continue with Frost. I don't see a foul here.

If I remember correctly two of our coaches wanted to stay at UCF but weren't offered contracts so they finally joined Frost in Nebraska. The other coaches were people who had past relationships with Frost and were hired by Frost and it seems only natural they would want to continue with Frost. I don't see a foul here.
The only coach I recall wanting to stay was Troy Walters who was sticking around to try to become the head coach. When the writing was on the wall he bolted because he too had an offer from Frost.

Reactions: ahabmw
The only coach I recall wanting to stay was Troy Walters who was sticking around to try to become the head coach. When the writing was on the wall he bolted because he too had an offer from Frost.
I understood Walters wanted to stay on as offensive coordinator and that Coach Beckton wanted to stay on as well. Oh well, it is all water over the dam at this point. I'm ready to move on.

I understood Walters wanted to stay on as offensive coordinator and that Coach Beckton wanted to stay on as well. Oh well, it is all water over the dam at this point. I'm ready to move on.
Walters thought he was going to be handed the HC job. That’s the only reason he didn’t announce leaving right away.

Unless our team is 2-2 at the end of September and our running game is struggling I just don't see Dillon starting this year. No reason to burn his red-shirt.

But if he’s better than the others then burn the redshirt
It's hard for a 18 year old kid not to be inconsistent in their play, especially at QB. Remember KZ how he initially excited us but the reality of him needing some time to grow up set in over the course of the season starting with the Temple game in October of 2016. We are further along then we were back then which is why Heupel will probably not put too much pressure on DG. If any of the other 3 QBs can settle into a rhythm of getting over 50% passing and having a good running game including QB moving the sticks by scrambling for some, I don't expect to see him much this season.

Reactions: UCFBS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT