ADVERTISEMENT

Emotional Affair? What would the cooler do?

He actually never did, even though the judgement said he was bound to. The Honorable @HuffyCane presided over the case and everything.
If I recall correctly, the judgment of the court was that the matter could only be decided through combat, to wit: a drink off. At the next tailgate they were supposed to have a winner-takes-a-12-pack decided through a drinking game like first to shotgun, etc. Somebody didnt show up, so the other side won by default.

Reactions: jetsaholic
If I recall correctly, the judgment of the court was that the matter could only be decided through combat, to wit: a drink off. At the next tailgate they were supposed to have a winner-takes-a-12-pack decided through a drinking game like first to shotgun, etc. Somebody didnt show up, so the other side won by default.
YES!!! That's right. I couldn't wait for that combat either and then, as you stated, someone didn't bother showing up

That would be @fried-chicken not showing up. Did we ever decide on a punishment for the loser? Justice must be served.

#BeerLivesMatter

Reactions: USFSucks
14 pages. Impressive.

Now if someone can be so kind to tell me which page(s) the pics of wives are on? TIA [smoke]

Court assumed fried-chicken was going to buy a 12-pack of beer

Your mom does as well. She kept calling me daddy when I was plowing her last night.
2977457-9595356216-idn2p.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT