ADVERTISEMENT

Emotional Affair? What would the cooler do?

55663855.jpg

We all know bluechip and yourself can't be at the same place at the same time...

BECAUSE YOU'RE BLUECHIP!!!!!! @USFSucks, you still need to get that Dr. Jeckyll/Mr. Hyde thing checked. But you're not fooling me.
I refuse to justify these baseless accusations with a response

Reactions: jetsaholic
Happy post 4th to the Cooligans. Hopefully everyone is still here after all that ban talk that was occurring. As far as updates go, I got a hold of the cell phone bill and the text/phone calls more than doubled last month so maybe I wasn't as crazy as she thought I was for my suspicions. Daily calls "after work" on her drive home and long string of text messages that she can't account for. No confession yet but I think she found out pretty quickly once I pulled the records that I was onto her and she might have very well been on her way to something more serious before I confronted her.

Happy post 4th to the Cooligans. Hopefully everyone is still here after all that ban talk that was occurring. As far as updates go, I got a hold of the cell phone bill and the text/phone calls more than doubled last month so maybe I wasn't as crazy as she thought I was for my suspicions. Daily calls "after work" on her drive home and long string of text messages that she can't account for. No confession yet but I think she found out pretty quickly once I pulled the records that I was onto her and she might have very well been on her way to something more serious before I confronted her.
Yep, he's already stuffed her ass

That sucks, dude. Just remember there's plenty of fish out there... and by fish I mean pussy.

Last edited:
She

She now has a burner phone. Sorry dude...

What does she say about all of the evidence? How did you confront her with it? Does she swear innocence? Does she agree with you that you had/have a reason to be concerned?

The last thing. Do you believe her?

long string of text messages that she can't account for
"can't" account for, or "won't" account for?

I hate to say this, but if she was only "on her way" to doing something, and you stopped it, she might be more forthcoming. The fact that she still isn't coming fully clean tells me that more was happening than just talking.

Any more random dinners with co-workers or late nights at the office?

Im sorry to hear that man. Seriously though, you should call my friend @KAWknight who is a lawyer that specializes in this type of thing. He can at least give you some tips and steps to take if things go south.

Still on Team "she got caught before anything actually happened". Suck it @jetsaholic

Still on Team "she got caught before anything actually happened". Suck it @jetsaholic
Awww the naive LMK.

You know she sent him pics of her goodies. Go to the provider and get the content of the texts. Tell her what you are doing and watch her squirm. Her denials will become apologies OR she might just go ahead and end things knowing what you will find. Again, sorry dude but it over.

Now that we have an update, back to poop talk.

When I'm sitting at home (no shoes on) I always seem to kick one leg out of my pants. I feel too restricted when both legs are still in my pants. I can't be the only one that does this. Can I?

Now that we have an update, back to poop talk.

When I'm sitting at home (no shoes on) I always seem to kick one leg out of my pants. I feel too restricted when both legs are still in my pants. I can't be the only one that does this. Can I?
You kinda have to, otherwise you won't get the right angle to wipe all the shit out of the crack.

Reactions: UCFballboygrownup
Lack of details at this point tells me that this thread is just a repeat of the famous reddit thread a couple of years ago with the same basic facts. Calling BS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT