ADVERTISEMENT

Emotional Affair? What would the cooler do?

I'd like to meet BS. I want to see what people are like who take message board nonsense this seriously.

Reactions: jetsaholic
I gotta say, I've yet to meet somebody from the forum in person that I disliked. I mean, maybe you guys thought I was even more of a douche after meeting me in person and stuff, but I've liked all you motherfukcers... even @fried-chicken and his beer stealing ass.

I gotta say, I've yet to meet somebody from the forum in person that I disliked. I mean, maybe you guys thought I was even more of a douche after meeting me in person and stuff, but I've liked all you motherfukcers... even @fried-chicken and his beer stealing ass.
There is one that I most definitely have met and am not a fan of, but I'm not about to tag him and encourage him to come to the Cooler, else he might edit four million posts. I'm sure you can figure out who that is.

I've wanted to meet you doodz before, never came to fruition. I did post about meeting up back in November for the USF/UCF game but no one took me up on the offer.

I've wanted to meet you doodz before, never came to fruition. I did post about meeting up back in November for the USF/UCF game but no one took me up on the offer.
You're welcome to hang out with KOLD any time, dudebroman.

Sometimes things get out of hand and a beer gets drank that shouldn't have been drunk. When that happens you just have to chalk one up to the game. It's nobody's fault really.

Awww the naive LMK.

You know she sent him pics of her goodies. Go to the provider and get the content of the texts. Tell her what you are doing and watch her squirm. Her denials will become apologies OR she might just go ahead and end things knowing what you will find. Again, sorry dude but it over.

I'm not naive, I'm hopeful!
And if he never finds out if she sent pics or not but she has stopped, and the relationship is still loving and worthwhile, why would you end it? I'm not saying don't look into it, definitely do, but if you can't find any proof of any wrongdoing and your relationship is back to normal, why should it end on the unproven theory that it crossed a line. In long term relationships, I'm sure people get dangerously close to that line a few times but will value what they have enough to end things before they get out of hand. Why throw away a good marriage that got momentarily derailed? Eh, that is also speculation- their marriage might suck regardless. I don't know.

Reactions: fabknight
And if he never finds out if she sent pics or not but she has stopped, and the relationship is still loving and worthwhile, why would you end it? I'm not saying don't look into it, definitely do, but if you can't find any proof of any wrongdoing and your relationship is back to normal, why should it end on the unproven theory that it crossed a line. In long term relationships, I'm sure people get dangerously close to that line a few times but will value what they have enough to end things before they get out of hand. Why throw away a good marriage that got momentarily derailed? Eh, that is also speculation- their marriage might suck regardless. I don't know.
Speaking of suck, I can't wait to see @sirdingydang in September so he can do some sucking the way daddy likes it.

Because a good marriage is based on trust. I would highly recommend counseling as the foundation of trust has been damaged. There's nothing wrong with going to counseling.

Depending on babysitting options, we should be there! I'm specifically requesting to not work the Maryland game so we can tailgate with @jetsaholic and Mrs Jets. And, if I'm not actually working and we get a babysitter, I'm tailgating it up.
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TO BRING THE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

How the hell am I supposed to hit on chicks without little Jak Jak????? At this stage in the game, I need props!!!!!!

Been good. I probably won't be at BHNS this year but if anyone's going to Michigan tag me and I'll drink your beers we'll grab a beer.
Drinking somebody's beer is a bannable offense but if you compensate with a better beer (or 2 of the same brand) you should get a clean slate. Did you pay it back? Busch's, Natty, Miller and Bud lights do not meet the quality requirement, doesn't matter how many you bring.

Reactions: jetsaholic
Drinking somebody's beer is a bannable offense but if you compensate with a better beer (or 2 of the same brand) you should get a clean slate. Did you pay it back? Busch's, Natty, Miller and Bud lights do not meet the quality requirement, doesn't matter how many you bring.
He actually never did, even though the judgement said he was bound to. The Honorable @HuffyCane presided over the case and everything.

Reactions: USFSucks
ADVERTISEMENT